Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
That is just the onslaught before a full on invasion incurs. Creating that type of havoc in the US would use up all our military resources just trying to bring order. It's nothing new age really, just use to, we had to shoot cart and horses, derail trains in route to supply.
Maybe. I think our military capabilities would make it extremely difficult for a army to invade, but not impossible. And any force capable enough to storm our shores we'll see coming weeks before they arrive. And at that point, I would think nuclear options would take place.
I still think mutually assured destruction will stop any nation or coalition of nations from attacking America with the intentions of defeating us.
But these are unpredictable times. Wasn't a good time for America to elect a racial and social activist for President. All these volatile situations are hard to read. We got N Korea, Iran, China, Russia, and violent jihadis. It's hard to get a real read on the reality of what's really a threat.

Old 09-21-2014, 02:16 AM
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:233
it's free if you boof it

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821

Nope

The Following Users Disliked This Post By GODISNOTGREAT:
hal0mega
Old 09-21-2014, 02:57 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Maybe. I think our military capabilities would make it extremely difficult for a army to invade, but not impossible. And any force capable enough to storm our shores we'll see coming weeks before they arrive. And at that point, I would think nuclear options would take place.
I still think mutually assured destruction will stop any nation or coalition of nations from attacking America with the intentions of defeating us.
But these are unpredictable times. Wasn't a good time for America to elect a racial and social activist for President. All these volatile situations are hard to read. We got N Korea, Iran, China, Russia, and violent jihadis. It's hard to get a real read on the reality of what's really a threat.
Hopefully everyone keeps their dicks in their pants when it comes to nukes regardless. I know there has been a lot of talk about storming our shores, including statements by me. However, there are more ways a war can come than we can count.

Biological, nuclear, etc. Most people have forgotten the 100 or so nuclear suitcase bombs that disappeared from russia 20 or so years ago (i'm estimating, don't hold me to that exactly). Each one capable of taking out a city. Each one TOTALLY unaccounted for to this day.

I'm not sure how electing anyone specific right now is going to improve anything. The world is a big shit sandwich and it's going to be hell to get it straight no matter who is in the white house.

Plus, maybe I'm talking outta my ass here, but I'm thinking the world problems most likely won't go into a time freeze while the world waits for the U.S. elections in 2016. But I have been wrong before, lol.

I totally agree with your last couple of sentences niknik. You named all the right enemies and it is hard to read the situation. The bottom line though is they ARE the enemies and never forget it and NEVER trust them. All of those assholes would love nothing more than to have a internationally televised meeting at the war torn white house after they have conquered the U.S.

Poor dumb monkeys. They would NEVER realize it would just lead to the destruction of humanity after that. Then they would war against each other, etc. Until NOTHING is left.

Old 09-21-2014, 05:05 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4572 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11701

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post

I think my main point is, that Americans are so socially divided as it is, shutting down everything America has, would cause enough wars within, we wouldn't have the man power in time to ward off a full on invasion.

Imagine if the entire east coast was in chaos. There isn't enough Man power to bring order to that. And bombing your own country, would definitely be the nail in the coffin.

Old 09-21-2014, 08:13 AM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
fingers crossed WW3 is fought in offices and not on the streets and also fingers crossed everyone in control of nukes restrains themselves...

anyone seen this film produced by the BBC?

Ah Threads; I think everyone had nightmares for fucking years after that; horrible and horrifying. Still gives me the willies now. 30 years later.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
commondenom, winvens
Old 09-21-2014, 09:22 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Here we go again. English problems.
Well, learn to speak Australian and there won't be a problem.
Quote:
Obviously you aren't aware, but people in the U.S. who know that Pearl Harbor is what got us involved in WW2 can easily be influenced to believe that is the day WW2 started. In fact if you asked the VAST majority of Americans today when WW2 started, they wouldn't have an answer.

If you said in the same conversation that we were bombed in Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7th, they would say it was that day or Dec. 8th is started. Lol, sad BUT TRUE!
I was already aware of this but thanks for making sure i am informed.
When i was a child i was given the impression that the United States was so powerful that if anyone fucked with them, they would be butt fucked and turned inside out quicker than they could sneeze, and wouldn't be aware it had happened until it was finished. Citizens of a nation with that much power would obviously be given the best education and medical care as well, and jobs must be the highest paid in the world too, right?
Can you imagine how it felt growing up thinking ^that^ was all true, then finding out it isnt? It was both funny and shocking to see an episode of a tv show that showed Americans not being able to point MY country out on a basic world map. People allowed to voice an opinion, vote, and own firearms, living in a country posessing enough firepower to turn our planet into dust had no idea where kangaroos lived.
Does ANYONE really know exactly when WW2 kicked off? Sure you can look at Wikipedia, but i still wonder. Do we see it as starting when Germany first decided they wanted war? DO we say it started the day Germany started invading its small neighbours? Was it started the day G.B pledged military support to France against Germany? See what i mean? There was already shit happening in several countries before Germany took Austria and sent divisions into Czechoslovakia to buy a kebab.
Quote:
Just listen to that fucktard sarah palin who I was debating about in another thread. She thinks Paul Revere was warning the British to not take our guns, lol.

That's the sad state of the state of historical knowledge in the U.S. right now. The worst part is, not many of her supporters even caught it when she said it. They just said "that's my girl, you tell em!" Lol.
You're just not going to leave my secret lover alone, are you?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Lion-hearted Girl, winvens
Old 09-21-2014, 10:15 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
So basically because I made you two look bad in the other thread because you don't debate with facts, you're going to come into this thread and try to make ME look like the one that's stupid?
Ok some facts and observations -
# I posted a 1 sentence reply stating a fact, nothing more. Nowhere in it did i attack or insult you, or make you look stupid. You did that with very little help from us.
# Your reply addressed what i said, then quickly ricocheted off topic covering everything exept the kitchen sink.
# In the other thread you repeatedly tell us not to believe what the media says when all your knowledge of the incident came from a single MEDIA source. I found that fact pretty ammusing.
Quote:
That's REALLY mature Blew. For someone who uses the joker as their pic on here, I would think you would have a sense of humor.
I have an evil sense of humour but i don't often explain a joke before or after posting it. If you can't tell the difference between me serious and me funny then that's your loss. There are other Americans on this site that have no trouble understanding my humour.
Quote:
Also, I must ask Blew, how do you have so much time to respond on here considering you're surrounded by jihadists in your neighborhood? I would think you would be forming the militia and setting up defenses on your home block.
Sitting in my fortified crows nest and keeping a sharp eye out for potential threats is long boring work. I have finished my colouring in book so i have to find other ways to pass the time while remaining ever vigilent.
Quote:
Stop getting butt hurt Blew!
If you pass me the Anusol cream and loan me your panties it might help with the discomfort.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Lion-hearted Girl, Pigeon, winvens
Old 09-21-2014, 12:46 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Hopefully everyone keeps their dicks in their pants when it comes to nukes regardless. I know there has been a lot of talk about storming our shores, including statements by me. However, there are more ways a war can come than we can count.

Biological, nuclear, etc. Most people have forgotten the 100 or so nuclear suitcase bombs that disappeared from russia 20 or so years ago (i'm estimating, don't hold me to that exactly). Each one capable of taking out a city. Each one TOTALLY unaccounted for to this day.

I'm not sure how electing anyone specific right now is going to improve anything. The world is a big shit sandwich and it's going to be hell to get it straight no matter who is in the white house.

Plus, maybe I'm talking outta my ass here, but I'm thinking the world problems most likely won't go into a time freeze while the world waits for the U.S. elections in 2016. But I have been wrong before, lol.

I totally agree with your last couple of sentences niknik. You named all the right enemies and it is hard to read the situation. The bottom line though is they ARE the enemies and never forget it and NEVER trust them. All of those assholes would love nothing more than to have a internationally televised meeting at the war torn white house after they have conquered the U.S.

Poor dumb monkeys. They would NEVER realize it would just lead to the destruction of humanity after that. Then they would war against each other, etc. Until NOTHING is left.
No doubt if ww3 was to begin it would look nothing like ww2. Nuclear weapons changed everything. Having nuclear weapons basically gives a country the ultimate deterrent from being confronted with an invasion. Russia can really do what ever they want. If they take all of Ukraine we can't do much about it. The threat of 500 nuclear warheads being simultaneously fired at the U.S. gives them tremendous power. Sure we could probably defeat them, and turn Russia into mars. But at what cost? Probably the end of America being a "super" power at the least. Right now it seems our main objective is to not be threatening towards any nation.

One of Obama's first foreign policy acts was to suspend the missile intercept system in Poland and a missile guidance and tracking systems in
Czech Republic.

The administration has said they have a better system. But if a war broke out between USA and Russia I bet we regret not having a missile defense system in Poland. Whatever the plan is, hopefully Obama has seen the light. And enough of this cutting military budgets and adhering to treaties that we're the only nation following. And make sure we're second to nobody in defense.

Old 09-21-2014, 03:59 PM
Phatality
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4350
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss41

Just remember, the stashing away of paper money, gold and mass food and water helped bring about the Great Depression.

So make sure to do it first if you're really gonna do it! ;)

Old 09-21-2014, 04:19 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4572 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11701

I'm pretty sure we could go into even an old style WW2 battle, and it still never trigger an nuclear exchange. Be more of a boarder battle of some allied faction. I am sure we could even have a drawn out war over Ukraine with Russia, then have a side "cold war" for years to follow.

Like the US wanting to keep New York nuke free, russia wants Moscow safe.