Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 724 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3065
Re: We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn

We have been on at a constant brink for many decades. The only thing that makes today different than the days of old, is that our weaponry is too advanced, and thus we need suffice for third party conventional disputes to fund.

All the nuclear states have guns at each others heads, so they fund lesser nations to fight each other, for the gains of their big buddies.

If all out war was to occur, it would simply be over, and best to be in a big populated place, because it's best to be evaporated in an instant than to live in the fallout world that is to exist after. Remember the survivors will be government officials and loony toon suburban-survivalists, and the occasional true loner survivalist. The former two are those who would have caused the nuclear holocost, and I would hate to live in a world where they still make the calls.

If we ever get pissed, and want all out war... Just destroy Africa, Arabia, and the Indian subcontinent. No civilization exists in these regions, yet they are always the source of problems for civilization.

Best for us to not obliterate each other, more so, we could work together to have a Grande Reconquista del Mundo, in the name of western civilization... i.e. western/northern europe, eastern asia and pockets of the americas (very few over here will make the cut). After the conquest, we take those that we use-to-fund to fight each other, and make them stay at peace and provide for us, and accommodate their needs, under our heavy hand. We can give them a fancy new religion, martyr and all, to keep them compliant and non-questioning.

fenek, xCellarxDoorx
Old 09-19-2014, 06:55 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

There was literally 4 pop-ups from that site, I don't know how reputable it actually is..

Quote:

World War 3 is inevitable and some experts agree that there are a number of assumptions to conclude that it is only a matter of time until the third World War is here. Many analysts believe that sooner or later, the US will attack Syria. And according to a Sep. 17 report from The Inquisitr, the restoration of Ukraine’s nuclear weapons could potentially be the match that lights the flames of World War 3.

A previous report from The Inquisitr explained that World War 3 may be an inevitable result of global economics and financial cycles, according to investors and political analysts. Tension in Syria is nearing the limit and members of the U.S.-led alliance must stand shoulder to shoulder to confront simultaneous security threats from Russia and the so-called Islamic State extremist organization, NATO secretary general Anders Fogh Rasmussen said Monday.

The situation in Syria is complicated because Americans are fed up with jihadist terrorist groups. However, an attack on Syria would be the final nail in the coffin of nuclear non-proliferation.

On Sep. 13, CNBC said via Reuters that Pope Francis recently warned that a 'piecemeal' World War 3 has already begun. The pope criticized the high number of deaths that occur in our day as a result of geopolitical interests behind or because of the importance and the development of the arms industry. However, despite such an undeniable fact, the reality is that there are hot spots on the globe. Is there enough conflict for either of them to possibly unleash a new World War? In theory, no. Unlike what happened in 1914, today's world is not divided into alliances like those that existed during the Cold War that could cause a chain reaction.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
fenek
Old 09-19-2014, 06:56 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion-hearted Girl View Post
Haven't we all known this? It took an expert to predict?
I have known it. I have seen it coming for 5 years minimum. However, as always, the general public has to have it pointed out to them.

Even then, there will be many people who will be in denial at least for a while. They will feel that as long as they say it's not real, it's not. Close your eyes, click your heels and you're back in Kansas with Toto.

A had a friendly debate with a close friend about 3 months ago. I said that I believed we were in the first stages of WW3. He laughed and blew it off as me taking my "conspiracy" theory too far. Told me I'm overstating and overreacting on the subject.

Of course, I sent him a link to this article before I even posted it on here. Just seen him about an hour ago. He is shaking his head and saying I hope it doesn't happen.

I said, it's not a matter of whether it will. I said most serious scholars are debating whether we are are at the beginning of it or several months into it. Lol.

As I was just saying yesterday to someone, just because we aren't storming a beach it doesn't mean we aren't in a WW. It's just different this time. Like all wars for that matter.

Old 09-19-2014, 07:02 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Im not so sure; it was economics which broke the Soviet Union, dont forget. Money is a very powerful tool. Its also the root of all evil; the Devils playing cards.
The thing about russia is as far I can tell, it's NEVER been stable in it's history. Unless someone can point to something hundreds of years ago that I haven't studied. But nothing modern day. A slight tip in any direction usually throws them into chaos.

Take into account too that the russians have had JUST a small taste of what is referred to as democracy (I hate the word personally) and are afraid to go back to the old ways entirely.

Even though in reality not much ever changed. But putin doesn't have 100% backing of russians as he leads some people to believe. So he might have his own rocky problems on the home front if he want's to go to war with multiple countries.

I will say what they are scared to death to say in the media. HE IS another fucking hitler! All of the preaching is the same old conquer the world in the name of the homeland shit that caused WW2.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 09-19-2014, 07:06 PM
adhartz
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1586
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion-hearted Girl View Post
Haven't we all known this? It took an expert to predict?
Same thought exactly.

The Following User Says Thank You to adhartz For This Useful Post:
Lion-hearted Girl
Old 09-19-2014, 07:10 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You're right. No military force will storm the shores of America. But our economy could crash. A nuclear bomb or emp wouldn't cause the defeat of the west necessarily. But would disrupt our economy and crash our markets. Cause widespread panic and fear.
Stashing away food, cash, gold, and ammunition would be the best plan for surviving. Getting out of the inner cities would be a good move too.

As someone who has A LOT of history in the survival movement, I know that the one thing that people always say to do is stockpile gold. I have heard all of the viewpoints on the subject. I've seen hours long debates on that subject alone in a room of around 8 survivalists, lol. However, right now, gold is at an all time high.

The best argument against putting too much money into gold and it ALWAYS wins the debate is "How much gold would you give for a loaf of bread when you haven't eaten in a week or more?". One ounce? Two ounces? 16 ounces? Lol. Think about it.

So stockpile a couple of guns and ammo and food and water. Of course there are countless other things. Like toiletries, flash light, etc. I could name thousands. These people that think if they invest in several guns are wasting their money and time.

If it ever gets that bad and it comes to a life and death situation, they will VERY quickly find out that they only have two hands.

Which is good for either two handguns or one rifle. Yet some of them will have dozens of guns. People never cease to amaze me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
adhartz, winvens
Old 09-19-2014, 07:16 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
That is just the onslaught before a full on invasion incurs. Creating that type of havoc in the US would use up all our military resources just trying to bring order. It's nothing new age really, just use to, we had to shoot cart and horses, derail trains in route to supply.
It could go either way. But I do feel we could go down in history as the stupidest country on earth if we ignore the fact of how many countries would love to storm our shores.

Let's see if I can name just a few. Russia, china, iran, n. korea. There are more I'm sure. But those should be undebatable.

And I won't even go into the islamist nutbags. And people wonder why I'm pro gun ownership? I've got news for you fucking tofu eating, sandle wearing, anti gun motherfuckers! DO NOT come to me looking for protection under my weapons if it were to happen! I'll watch you fuckers getting clubbed in the head like baby seals and laugh! The most common line of the day by that type will be "Please don't, please don't, bam!"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
adhartz, teacherof2
Old 09-19-2014, 07:24 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkoquisa View Post

Remember the survivors will be government officials and loony toon suburban-survivalists, and the occasional true loner survivalist.
As I have always put it, the elite have been building bunkers to go to for years. So for instance out of each government and country, what positions will survive?

The only things and people that will survive a nuclear holocaust will be politicians, bankers, lawyers, some tech company elites (Don't think for a minute that zuckerburg and Tim Cook don't have bunkers) and cockroaches.

Or if you prefer to keep it short, the ONLY thing that will survive the holocaust will be "cockroaches" lol.

To be honest, if those assholes are all that comes crawling out of the bunkers, I'll be MORE than happy to be a fucking friend corpse so I won't have to be a part of the shit that is left.

Old 09-19-2014, 07:26 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by have2poo View Post
There was literally 4 pop-ups from that site, I don't know how reputable it actually is..
Examiner.com is reputable. Popups are everywhere. If they don't get you with advertising that way, they get you with videos. Like with EVERY video you watch on youtube, cnn.com, etc.

Old 09-19-2014, 07:41 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Examiner.com is reputable. Popups are everywhere. If they don't get you with advertising that way, they get you with videos. Like with EVERY video you watch on youtube, cnn.com, etc.
Well reputable sites like those have embedded adds and banners, not pop-ups. When a site has them in that fashion, it means that's how they make their money..

Regardless of that, we are in a crazy period in history but I don't think WWIII is in the near future. The only way that would happen, would be all out war with Russia. Both US and Russia know it would mean insane amounts of destruction and likely end in nuclear disaster.

What may start up again is the Cold War II. One in which we fight proxy wars against Russia. It's far less dangerous than an actual war with Russia, so we have much less to fear.

When it comes to ISIS, they are just a thorn in the side with no real risk. It's a shitty situation in that part of the world but we won't let ISIS get away with publicly taking swings at us with the beheadings. We are working with Iran now to get rid of them, that's a step in a good direction. If we get relations with Iran back, we've won something more valuable than a simple Democracy in Iraq.