Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn

Well, I first told my close friends and family 5 years ago that I seen it on the horizon. 4 months ago, I voiced to my mother that we were in the start of it.

Now the high paid analysts, etc. are starting to figure it out. Sorry to disappoint those who thought they would never live through a world war in their lifetime!

http://www.examiner.com/article/worl...-analysts-warn

Quote:
World War 3 is inevitable and some experts agree that there are a number of assumptions to conclude that it is only a matter of time until the third World War is here. Many analysts believe that sooner or later, the US will attack Syria. And according to a Sep. 17 report from The Inquisitr, the restoration of Ukraine’s nuclear weapons could potentially be the match that lights the flames of World War 3.

A previous report from The Inquisitr explained that World War 3 may be an inevitable result of global economics and financial cycles, according to investors and political analysts. Tension in Syria is nearing the limit and members of the U.S.-led alliance must stand shoulder to shoulder to confront simultaneous security threats from Russia and the so-called Islamic State extremist organization, NATO secretary general Anders Fogh Rasmussen said Monday.

The situation in Syria is complicated because Americans are fed up with jihadist terrorist groups. However, an attack on Syria would be the final nail in the coffin of nuclear non-proliferation.

On Sep. 13, CNBC said via Reuters that Pope Francis recently warned that a 'piecemeal' World War 3 has already begun. The pope criticized the high number of deaths that occur in our day as a result of geopolitical interests behind or because of the importance and the development of the arms industry. However, despite such an undeniable fact, the reality is that there are hot spots on the globe. Is there enough conflict for either of them to possibly unleash a new World War? In theory, no. Unlike what happened in 1914, today's world is not divided into alliances like those that existed during the Cold War that could cause a chain reaction.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
adhartz, creepygrebe
Old 09-19-2014, 08:04 AM
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Contributions: 56

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss23849
Re: We Are on the Brink of a Third World War, Experts Warn

Haven't we all known this? It took an expert to predict?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lion-hearted Girl For This Useful Post:
adhartz, creepygrebe, Pyramid_Head, teacherof2, xCellarxDoorx
Old 09-19-2014, 08:29 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion-hearted Girl View Post
Haven't we all known this? It took an expert to predict?
If it does kick off soon then you're welcome to come with me to the bunker i know of. Plenty of food and water, and no shortage of things to do to keep busy. Check out the activities link to find out more - http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml GIGGITY.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
fenek, Kelseecat65, Lion-hearted Girl
Old 09-19-2014, 08:54 AM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

We are already in a Third World War; it just wont be fought the same way as other wars; its more of an economical war than a military one. Dont start building your Morrison shelters yet lol more like start stashing your cash and gold away.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, Cancun78, creepygrebe, fenek, luciddrmr
Old 09-19-2014, 09:08 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11725

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
We are already in a Third World War; it just wont be fought the same way as other wars; its more of an economical war than a military one. Dont start building your Morrison shelters yet lol more like start stashing your cash and gold away.
Cyber, and economical wars are only a theoretic possibility that has not been proven to be our future in wars. i call it wishful thinking.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:47 AM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Cyber, and economical wars are only a theoretic possibility that has not been proven to be our future in wars. i call it wishful thinking.
Im not so sure; it was economics which broke the Soviet Union, dont forget. Money is a very powerful tool. Its also the root of all evil; the Devils playing cards.

The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Cancun78
Old 09-19-2014, 09:54 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11725

Quote:
Im not so sure; it was economics which broke the Soviet Union, dont forget. Money is a very powerful tool. Its also the root of all evil; the Devils playing cards.
soviet sinking everything into having cool war toys broke them. So cutting economical umbilical cord of course had impact. Didn't change years of cold war threats in any case. What lead a moot non existence retaliation with was smart leadership finally taking the helm putting war on the back burner to recoup what was lost in over spending to support their first endeavors

Old 09-19-2014, 10:14 AM
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Contributions: 56

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss23849

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
If it does kick off soon then you're welcome to come with me to the bunker i know of. Plenty of food and water, and no shortage of things to do to keep busy. Check out the activities link to find out more - http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml GIGGITY.

Old 09-19-2014, 01:23 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Quote:
You're right. No military force will storm the shores of America. But our economy could crash. A nuclear bomb or emp wouldn't cause the defeat of the west necessarily. But would disrupt our economy and crash our markets. Cause widespread panic and fear.
Stashing away food, cash, gold, and ammunition would be the best plan for surviving. Getting out of the inner cities would be a good move too.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
adhartz, azdesertsnake01, Blewvane, FunkPumpkin, Kanda444
Old 09-19-2014, 01:59 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11725

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You're right. No military force will storm the shores of America. But our economy could crash. A nuclear bomb or emp wouldn't cause the defeat of the west necessarily. But would disrupt our economy and crash our markets. Cause widespread panic and fear.
Stashing away food, cash, gold, and ammunition would be the best plan for surviving. Getting out of the inner cities would be a good move too.

That is just the onslaught before a full on invasion incurs. Creating that type of havoc in the US would use up all our military resources just trying to bring order. It's nothing new age really, just use to, we had to shoot cart and horses, derail trains in route to supply.

Lion-hearted Girl