Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12899
Re: War Imminent???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
It all comes down to why is Israel allowed to have nuclear weapons, and everybody else in the region isn't? Why can Israel not allow IAEA to inspect their weapons, but if Iran does the same its a big deal? Its a great big hypocrisy.

lets be fucking realistic here, Israel has enough warheads to blow up the whole region. They also have Second Strike Capability, meaning that even if they were attacked first and blown off the face of the Earth their Nuclear Submarines would retaliate with the same force against whoever attacked them.
This whole premise ( MAD or Mutual Assured Destruction ) is basically what prevented the USA and Russia from fighting WW3, and prevents India and Pakistan from going all out to this day.
Any Country that attacked Israel with WMD's will cease to exist, and everybody knows it.

lets get everybody in a great big uproar about how Iran will be the first Nation stupid enough to assure its own destruction, by attacking a nuclear armed nation with a WMD.

Lets forget about North Korea developing long range missiles, to bring their Nukes to us..... Lets forget we are still technically at war with them too.

Lets forget that Pakistan gave Bin Laden a safe place to hide out, gives the organization that committed 9/11 a place to train terrorists, and gives the Taliban a place to attack our troops from. Never mind they've been fighting with India for 50 years, and one of their top Government officials put a bounty on the guy who made the Mohammad movie.
Their gonna be responsible with their nukes, no doubt.

It makes way more sense to just arbitrarily pick a Nation that MIGHT be developing nukes, and make them out to be a far greater POTENTIAL danger than the HUGE dangers that are already present.
as right as u may be, the entire scenario paints a pretty ugly picture. i knew there would be some debate over this. but the fact remains that we are on unstable ground & there is too much unrest @ the moment. the potential danger combined with existing problems amounts to "a clear and present danger". maybe the worst it will get is already here, but somehow i seriously doubt that. not waiting for the sky to fall but being as prepared as possible is always the best idea in any given situation. the cdc supposedly put out a "zombie apocolypse warning" probably a joke that never happened but we have been warned to be prepared & if u have missed that warning (or dismissed it) so be it. Just put aside extra water, antibiotics, meds, tp, bandages, food batteries ect in a tub u can grab & go just in case. If u never need it-great! use it on your next camping trip. Just sayin'. better safe than sorry. o- a wind up radio too. all these zombie/end of the world movies are a warning because the collective unconscious that Edward Cayce spoke of is real.

Old 09-27-2012, 03:02 AM
Dennislp3
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:550

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1105

The US does not mess with nations that have nuclear capability.

This means it does not install puppet governments and it does not invade said country for no damn reason to take its resources.

If a country has nuclear capability it can defend itself from these injustices in a much greater way.

The war over Iran is a war to keep Iran "primitive" and defenseless so that it is exploitable.

Iran is in no way a danger with nuclear weapons. Iran HAS NOT started a war in over 200 years...and governments are preservationist in nature. So why in the fuck would Iran developing nuclear weapons suddenly make them want to kill everyone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennislp3 For This Useful Post:
RangaRang, rob666
Old 09-27-2012, 03:05 AM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFoot View Post
Guys, I'm scared.
I'm not scared, but a little concerned yes.

Old 09-27-2012, 07:15 AM
Dynamo47
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1905

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
It all comes down to why is Israel allowed to have nuclear weapons, and everybody else in the region isn't? Why can Israel not allow IAEA to inspect their weapons, but if Iran does the same its a big deal? Its a great big hypocrisy.

lets be fucking realistic here, Israel has enough warheads to blow up the whole region. They also have Second Strike Capability, meaning that even if they were attacked first and blown off the face of the Earth their Nuclear Submarines would retaliate with the same force against whoever attacked them.
This whole premise ( MAD or Mutual Assured Destruction ) is basically what prevented the USA and Russia from fighting WW3, and prevents India and Pakistan from going all out to this day.
Any Country that attacked Israel with WMD's will cease to exist, and everybody knows it.

lets get everybody in a great big uproar about how Iran will be the first Nation stupid enough to assure its own destruction, by attacking a nuclear armed nation with a WMD.

Lets forget about North Korea developing long range missiles, to bring their Nukes to us..... Lets forget we are still technically at war with them too.

Lets forget that Pakistan gave Bin Laden a safe place to hide out, gives the organization that committed 9/11 a place to train terrorists, and gives the Taliban a place to attack our troops from. Never mind they've been fighting with India for 50 years, and one of their top Government officials put a bounty on the guy who made the Mohammad movie.
Their gonna be responsible with their nukes, no doubt.

It makes way more sense to just arbitrarily pick a Nation that MIGHT be developing nukes, and make them out to be a far greater POTENTIAL danger than the HUGE dangers that are already present.
I do agree in that respect about Israel being allowed to have them. I also like to think that who are we (the US) to determine which countries are allowed to have them and which ones shouldn't.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dynamo47 For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 09-27-2012, 07:27 AM
TheCapn
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:856
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss545

Its all down to religion/oil and greed.

Fuck Religion and bring on the electric hover cars.

Old 09-27-2012, 07:59 AM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:30
guess

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

israel is a tiny little country completely surrounded by countries full of people who hate her and you have to ask this stupid question? get fucking real.

Old 09-27-2012, 12:53 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3658

You mentioned Jesse Ventura...LMFAO!

if shit hits the fan I doubt china will stand idly by.

The Following User Says Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel
Old 09-27-2012, 01:31 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Quoted: 20133 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss49373

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFoot View Post
Guys, I'm scared.
turn your tv off... you'd be surprised how much of the fear goes away.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kanda444 For This Useful Post:
BigFoot, K9Grip, RangaRang, VaBusa, Zambini