Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12899
War Imminent???

<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eyWFzq0EnXo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Old 09-26-2012, 01:18 AM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female

Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12899
Re: War Imminent???

i guess we are back on for the end of the world date 12/21/12-what the hell!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Darkest Angel For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 09-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Dynamo47
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1905

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkest angel View Post
<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eyWFzq0EnXo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>
It is a foregone conclusion. There will be another war sometime after the US elections.

The pieces have been laid in place for some time now. US and Allied forces have been concentrated and training in the region. There were naval war exercises in the Gulf as well as more mine ships for the Straight.

Syria and Iran participated in joint defense exercises for the first time in their history

Russia, with a huge investment in Iran both in oil and economically have sent 11 warships to the region.

I think we all know Iran is developing the uranium for a nuclear weapon. I also think it's safe to say that if they do, their first target is Israel. Iran knows it. Israel knows it and the rest of the world knows it.

With their sadistic and volatile leader, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at the helm the entire region would be unstable if his country possessed a nuclear device.

I figure the timeline will be something along these lines.

Within a month or two after the election, Israel will attack Iran's nuclear capability in some fashion.

That in itself won't be that huge as it is pretty much expected.

Where it gets complicated is this. Russia and China are both huge proponents of Iranian oil. If Israel gets sloppy and hits the oil fields or pipelines, Russia and China are directly impacted. If either of those countries attack Israel, it brings in the US and at least the UK.

I highly doubt the conflict would escalate to involve Russia, China, and the US but the potential is there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dynamo47 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, coverdale0
Old 09-26-2012, 10:15 AM
chefbob09
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:243
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3577

fuck israel

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chefbob09 For This Useful Post:
MEMOR3X, rob666
The Following Users Disliked This Post By chefbob09:
daughterofthenight
Old 09-26-2012, 01:44 PM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female

Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo47 View Post
It is a foregone conclusion. There will be another war sometime after the US elections.

The pieces have been laid in place for some time now. US and Allied forces have been concentrated and training in the region. There were naval war exercises in the Gulf as well as more mine ships for the Straight.

Syria and Iran participated in joint defense exercises for the first time in their history

Russia, with a huge investment in Iran both in oil and economically have sent 11 warships to the region.

I think we all know Iran is developing the uranium for a nuclear weapon. I also think it's safe to say that if they do, their first target is Israel. Iran knows it. Israel knows it and the rest of the world knows it.

With their sadistic and volatile leader, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at the helm the entire region would be unstable if his country possessed a nuclear device.

Within a month or two after the election, Israel will attack Iran's nuclear capability in some fashion.

Where it gets complicated is this. Russia and China are both huge proponents of Iranian oil. If Israel gets sloppy and hits the oil fields or pipelines, Russia and China are directly impacted. If either of those countries attack Israel, it brings in the US and at least the UK.

I highly doubt the conflict would escalate to involve Russia, China, and the US but the potential is there.
Israel was prophesied to be the center of WW3- the target. Also that Russia would be an alli. Nostradamus predicted WW3 over the oil in the middle east. I'm concerned that President Obama wants to fire 10,000 of our US Troops when/if re-elected (re-election looks to be about 64% certain according to one poll#). That would leave us wide open. Maybe our troops are involved in another vietnam & maybe they aren't, who am I to say not being politically inclined, but I do know firing 10,000 troops & leaving us vulnerable to attack is a terrible idea & makes me suspicious of his muslim background whereas to up til recently I was a Obama supporter. Now I don't know what to think. I wish Jesse Ventura would run for president. I know it was discussed at one point. I have closed my eyes to the possibilities of war, but every other prophecy has come to pass- global warming, global recession, mass extinction, starvation due to crop failures, earthquakes, tsunamis, major turbulent storms due to climate changes #predicted 1988 by national geographic) ect ect ect the list goes on- now WW3 staring us in the face?? I am a but a drop of water in a vast, violent ocean- but even I know something is wrong. Actually, that's why I joined DR- looking for answers.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkest Angel For This Useful Post:
boltcaster_44, coverdale0
Old 09-26-2012, 03:12 PM
dizzydusk
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2998

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss76

Governments formed around religion need total reformation. (every country in the world)

The Following User Says Thank You to dizzydusk For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel
Old 09-26-2012, 07:56 PM
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:656

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss834

Guys, I'm scared.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigFoot For This Useful Post:
bruffed, Darkest Angel, Deluxe247
Old 09-26-2012, 10:44 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23599

russia and china are not going to fuck up what they have going (mainly china) to get involved with a war against israel usa and the eu

stop worrying about the sky falling

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, RangaRang
Old 09-26-2012, 10:45 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23599

especially over iran

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
bruffed, K9Grip, RangaRang
Old 09-26-2012, 10:55 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo47 View Post

It all comes down to why is Israel allowed to have nuclear weapons, and everybody else in the region isn't? Why can Israel not allow IAEA to inspect their weapons, but if Iran does the same its a big deal? Its a great big hypocrisy.

lets be fucking realistic here, Israel has enough warheads to blow up the whole region. They also have Second Strike Capability, meaning that even if they were attacked first and blown off the face of the Earth their Nuclear Submarines would retaliate with the same force against whoever attacked them.
This whole premise ( MAD or Mutual Assured Destruction ) is basically what prevented the USA and Russia from fighting WW3, and prevents India and Pakistan from going all out to this day.
Any Country that attacked Israel with WMD's will cease to exist, and everybody knows it.

lets get everybody in a great big uproar about how Iran will be the first Nation stupid enough to assure its own destruction, by attacking a nuclear armed nation with a WMD.

Lets forget about North Korea developing long range missiles, to bring their Nukes to us..... Lets forget we are still technically at war with them too.

Lets forget that Pakistan gave Bin Laden a safe place to hide out, gives the organization that committed 9/11 a place to train terrorists, and gives the Taliban a place to attack our troops from. Never mind they've been fighting with India for 50 years, and one of their top Government officials put a bounty on the guy who made the Mohammad movie.
Their gonna be responsible with their nukes, no doubt.

It makes way more sense to just arbitrarily pick a Nation that MIGHT be developing nukes, and make them out to be a far greater POTENTIAL danger than the HUGE dangers that are already present.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Bleeed.exe, Darkest Angel