Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Vladimir Putin Signs Military Doctrine Naming NATO As Top Threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Russian media is going full throttle on the narrative the West is out to get them. The whole sane world knows Russian soldiers along side separatist shot down Malaysian airliner. But Russian news still today publish articles in Russian news accusing America.

China didn't build its current position and fortune by starting wars or being aggressive towards the US. China gets nothing but probable defeat and economic decline starting a war.
Russia is already on the bottom of the ladder. They think aggression and threats will help them rise, while keeping their citizens totally ignorant of the facts.
China built it's current position by stealing your military secrets, ignoring your trademark and copyright laws, and intentionally devaluing it's currency in order to undercut your industry and hurt your economy.
All this while increasing it's military spending 500% over the last 10 years, and supporting the other last bastion of communism ( North Korea ).

If that's not being aggressive I don't know what is.

Old 12-28-2014, 01:23 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I wouldn't compare him to Hitler. But like Hitler he has a massive propaganda machine, and controls speech within his country. He also seems to have accused his neighbor of attacking Russians as a way to justify invasion and taking territory.
What country doesn't spin it's message? We're spinning this issue to our advantage too.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
commondenom, winvens
Old 12-28-2014, 01:29 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
I should probably clear up my reference to hitler, I wasn't calling putin hitler or saying he is the next hitler...

The world today especially the west is sick of fighting, our militarizes have been fighting terror with seemingly no end in sight, the last thing the west wants is more war much like the situation before ww2 with everyone drained from ww1 sure not nearly as many dead but in general the west doesn't want war on the best of days.

Putin knows this, he probably also knows if he did invade the ukraine NATO would probably do little more than fund the opposition forces toss them some weapons and throw on more sanctions.

So I can see putin taking advantage of the current world situation and he is, we all know the russians are in the ukraine. Lets be honest who wants a war with russia? No one in the west.

So that's the reason I brought up hitler, no one wanted to fight the guy and look what happened, he called every bluff and bullshit people threw his way. I can see putin doing the same, just gotta wait and see how this all plays out over the next however many years.

These sanctions might end up making the situation much worse if he can rally his people behind him and blaming the countries problems on the evil west and he is doing exactly that.
A war with Russia wouldn't be one of the little pissing matches we've participated in lately, where we basically go in and kick ass and then fight a protracted guerrilla resistance.

The Russians are a proud, tough culture........ Mandatory military service too. Ever notice how in the fight videos on here they always know how to fight? Fuck, they've been through hell for centuries now...... Hitler went almost to Moscow before they beat him through pure ferocity.

I dunno, I have a lot of respect for the Russian people....... Some of the most standup, strait forward people I've ever met....... If they are your friend, they'll have your back to the end.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
commondenom
Old 12-28-2014, 01:33 AM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23598

I cant see china being able to rally its nation behind them in a war against the west like russia can, not any time soon anyways. Plus russia is right on the wests doorstep.

If shit popped off I can see china being relatively ignored much like japan was... this will allow them to expand much like japan did in ww2 while the west dealt with the threat on there doorstep.

China has the ability to keep at its current pace and become a true world superpower overtaking the us, why fuck that up right now for superficial gains if it is truly looking long term then it wont fuck up its good standing at the moment.

Old 12-28-2014, 01:36 AM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
male

Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23598

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
A war with Russia wouldn't be one of the little pissing matches we've participated in lately, where we basically go in and kick ass and then fight a protracted guerrilla resistance.

The Russians are a proud, tough culture........ Mandatory military service too. Ever notice how in the fight videos on here they always know how to fight? Fuck, they've been through hell for centuries now...... Hitler went almost to Moscow before they beat him through pure ferocity.

I dunno, I have a lot of respect for the Russian people....... Some of the most standup, strait forward people I've ever met....... If they are your friend, they'll have your back to the end.
This is why putin is a very real and dangerous threat, I don't think the west has it in them to fight a full scale war and I think putin knows this.

China is going to be a very big threat but right now why would they fuck up a good thing.

Old 12-28-2014, 01:39 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
This is why putin is a very real and dangerous threat, I don't think the west has it in them to fight a full scale war and I think putin knows this.

China is going to be a very big threat but right now why would they fuck up a good thing.
China is damaging us every day.

You think they don't disdain us too? They see us as soft and weak, with no stomach for war too.

Gotta remember, China's military budget is 2x Russia's........ And growing extremely fast.

Old 12-28-2014, 01:45 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
I cant see china being able to rally its nation behind them in a war against the west like russia can, not any time soon anyways. Plus russia is right on the wests doorstep.

If shit popped off I can see china being relatively ignored much like japan was... this will allow them to expand much like japan did in ww2 while the west dealt with the threat on there doorstep.

China has the ability to keep at its current pace and become a true world superpower overtaking the us, why fuck that up right now for superficial gains if it is truly looking long term then it wont fuck up its good standing at the moment.
Because you said it, they are in the building phase...... Who owns most of Americas debt? Ever see the military advancements they have made, and have planned for the next 20 years? It's scary.

Everybody is fixated on Putin supporting a friendly side in a civil war, so that NATO doesn't move next door to him........... Like Crimea is the lynchpin to WW3 popping off.

Meanwhile china is growing and building it's military, laughing at us while all of us sheep look at the distractions......... We're playing right into China's plan.

The day is gonna come when china stands up to the US. They are already playing the game, but our governments don't want to focus on them.

Old 12-28-2014, 01:49 AM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
male

Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23598

I don't disagree with you. I think where we disagree is when china will become the enemy and I don't see it happening for a while.

The Following User Says Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 12-28-2014, 01:53 AM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
male

Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23598

While I am going with all the ww2 references and analogies I see china and america like russia and germany before operation barbarossa, at some point you know the "friendship" is going to break down but there are more pressing issues and military build up to be dealt with before it does.

The Following User Says Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 12-28-2014, 01:56 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
I don't disagree with you. I think where we disagree is when china will become the enemy and I don't see it happening for a while.
It wasn't that long ago that president bush told the world he looked into Putins eyes and could see what a good man he was
Russia wasn't even on the radar until Crimea happened....... Until then it was all about bombing Iran before they developed nuclear weapons...... Everybody seems to have forgotten Iran these days

The government likes to tell us who our enemy is

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
bob351, hal0mega, winvens