Go Back  

*Videos* ‘I Could Have Lost My Life, Too’ Says Woman Whose Car Had Teen Suicide 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
Old 06-11-2015, 10:56 PM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:36
Contributions: 118
Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 2750 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21413
Re: *Videos* ‘I Could Have Lost My Life, Too’ Says Woman Whose Car Had Teen Sui

Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
So sad and terrifying for the woman she landed on.

Although, I do wonder if what the dad said is true - that he warned her many times of what he was going to do if she "messed up"(whatever that entails).

If she knew she was going to get her hair cut off, if she did what she did(what the hell did she do??) - is it really "Poor little girl"?

I don't know. I don't know if the dad was a serious hard ass and was a total dick, or if he gave her a fair warning and she refused to heed it.

I don't agree with shaming a child like this. It's highly destructive and shows that the parents usually don't know how to handle the problem in a proper or preventative way.

Who was she in the car with, when she jumped?

I am going with total dick! I don't have children and I know of all the suicides going on.

I was supposed to find the original story and figured this was enough, but, I will do that now. Great question, by the way!

I have some things going on. You know, life happens...

I added the story to the original post, (above), but, I am still trying to find who was driving.

There is a mother and other family members. Both parents, apparently, agreed to the hair cutting.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video