Go Back  

Video Shows Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man - Once a "hero" Now a Criminal. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 10-05-2014, 02:43 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Video Shows Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man - Once a "hero" Now a Criminal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
watch it again, he yells get 'out of the car' and had fired his first shot before he could say it again, I think it was 'get ou [first shot] t. As soon as the cop shouted 'out of the car' he got out. Im sorry but you cant really question his intent. There was no gun in the car, did he intend to beat the copper to death with his wallet?

and 30564U stupid and weak? cultural norms. Ill save my breath and just agree with you. You are totally right. Thats some bang up police work by the copper in vid. Such high standards you have set for the new recruits officer
The next time I want some foreigner's anti-America opinion of anything in America I'll be sure to hit your buzzer. You're opinion means so much. Icheerthebull...an anti-American anti-police foreigner with an inferiority complex and a chip on her shoulder. Wa wa wa...30564u is a big disagreeable bully. Wa wa wa...I have no idea what police do, but I'm still going to press the party line and bitch! Wa wa wa Americans are stupid and violent! Wa wa wa wa.

What a fucking waste.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 10-05-2014, 02:48 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4572 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss11703

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
watch it again, he yells get 'out of the car' and had fired his first shot before he could say it again, I think it was 'get ou [first shot] t. As soon as the cop shouted 'out of the car' he got out. Im sorry but you cant really question his intent. There was no gun in the car, did he intend to beat the copper to death with his wallet?

and 30564U stupid and weak? cultural norms. Ill save my breath and just agree with you. You are totally right. Thats some bang up police work by the copper in vid. Such high standards you have set for the new recruits officer
All you did is prove my point, he (the driver) actions were so swift, that the cop couldn't get but two verbal commands off, one before, one after a shot taken.

First shot was performed just as the driver was at full face, not while his back was still turned.

30564U, Oswald2001
Old 10-05-2014, 03:10 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Where does all this police knowledge come from? Icheerthebull isn't even American and to my knowledge, neither niknik nor Icheerthebull have ever been police officers or in the situation shown in the video. Where does all this expertise and experience come from? Unless you've been there...you're all talking out of your collective butts. When I make a comment about police use of force or procedure, it's back up by years of actual experience, education specifically related to the subject, years of writing police use of force policy, and decades of investigating use of force and use of deadly force incidents. What do you bring to the table...what you've seen on television or in the movies? I just love how everyone gets to take America down the road...especially those that aren't even from America shouting the loudest. Here's a lighting bolt of reality...every country is culturally different and has different rules, laws, and norms dealing with what the expect their police to do. What's good here in the US...would never be acceptable in the UK, and many of the pussified and weakassed things that UK police do would never be acdepted in America. Well duh! Foreigners are never going to fully understand another country's norms unless they've lived in that country for a considerable snout of time. I've seen videos of UK police officers doing the stupidest things and looking like fools...the difference is that I understand that it's my experience in American law enforcement that makes me feel that the UK officers are stupid and weak...in the UK they're doing exactly what they're supposed to do...different societal expectations...duh.
You don't need to be a cop to watch a video and see it for what it is. Your argument is cops have a different mindset. And only cops understand perceived threats and what's a appropriate response.

It's only my opinion that the cop acted recklessly. And made a mistake and extremely poor judgment. Ultimately I believe the system will work and appropriate outcome will result.

Your opinion of cops should only be held accountable and judged by other cops is crazy. Cops have extremely tough jobs. And just because someone puts on a police uniform doesn't make them special. Doesn't mean they are above bad judgment or mistakes. And it certainly doesn't mean they're above the law.

Old 10-05-2014, 03:44 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You don't need to be a cop to watch a video and see it for what it is. Your argument is cops have a different mindset. And only cops understand perceived threats and what's a appropriate response.

It's only my opinion that the cop acted recklessly. And made a mistake and extremely poor judgment. Ultimately I believe the system will work and appropriate outcome will result.

Your opinion of cops should only be held accountable and judged by other cops is crazy. Cops have extremely tough jobs. And just because someone puts on a police uniform doesn't make them special. Doesn't mean they are above bad judgment or mistakes. And it certainly doesn't mean they're above the law.
If you read my posts, you'd see what I mean...you seem to always wish to find fault with law enforcement and seem to delite in taking cops down the road. You no nothing of what actually happens in police use of force investigations or incidents...everything is just supposition and opinion.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 10-05-2014, 04:45 PM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Quote:
The next time I want some foreigner's anti-America opinion of anything in America I'll be sure to hit your buzzer. You're opinion means so much. Icheerthebull...an anti-American anti-police foreigner with an inferiority complex and a chip on her shoulder. Wa wa wa...30564u is a big disagreeable bully. Wa wa wa...I have no idea what police do, but I'm still going to press the party line and bitch! Wa wa wa Americans are stupid and violent! Wa wa wa wa.

What a fucking waste.
lol. Firstly have i made disparaging remarks about america? nope I have no reason to. Most of your post on here are of a zenophobic nature so even if I did it would be stange you would get so offended but again I have not.

Secondly you evidently do care what I think as you make a remark with every comment I post. Its flattering.

He has been fired and charged but let me guess thats because they're all commie, anti american, cop haters!

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
Old 10-05-2014, 04:46 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by 304U View Post
If you read my posts, you'd see what I mean...you seem .to always wish to find fault with law enforcement and seem to delite in taking cops down the road. You no nothing of what actually happens in police use of force investigations or incidents...everything is just supposition and opinion.

You know nothing. I don't always seem to find fault in law enforcement. I'm usually defending cops actions. So your attempt to marginalize me by stating bullshit accusations of me being anti police shows you're talking out your ass. But when i see a cop shoot someone like this cop did. There's no justification for it.
You seem to believe cops can shoot unarmed people just because they're cops. And I know exactly what happens in investigations of lethal force. The justification or lack of justification is weighed. And he was fired and charged. Because law enforcement believe he acted unjustly. The very investigation you claim no one understands decided he acted inappropriately.

So you're claiming you know more than anyone including the investigators on this case.

Old 10-05-2014, 05:33 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4572 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss11703

Or as I stated at the beginning, trying to dodge the stigma so close to the other BS going on.

If I was one of the scotch drinking, cigar smoking pigs in office, I woukd say this kid (the cop) could afford to take one for the team.

Think shit like that dont happen? Think again. It isnt just TV.

30564U
Old 10-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1027

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

The guy did reach into his car rather quick, but I think the cop was a little too quick to shoot

The Following User Says Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 10-12-2014, 09:44 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
If you read my posts, you'd see what I mean...you seem to always wish to find fault with law enforcement and seem to delite in taking cops down the road. You no nothing of what actually happens in police use of force investigations or incidents...everything is just supposition and opinion.
My personal favorite story of police is their actions or lack thereof at Columbine.

Two armed high school students massacred students as the police watched. In the library where many of the murders happened, the side door leading out of the school was propped open. Police were approximately 40 to 50 yards outside the door and listened to one student after another plead for their lives as they were being shot. Hours later the police entered that library.

Old 10-14-2014, 06:21 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
My personal favorite story of police is their actions or lack thereof at Columbine.

Two armed high school students massacred students as the police watched. In the library where many of the murders happened, the side door leading out of the school was propped open. Police were approximately 40 to 50 yards outside the door and listened to one student after another plead for their lives as they were being shot. Hours later the police entered that library.
Like I said, if you think you can do better, then put on a uniform, pin on a badge, and strap on a gun. Those of us that do or have resent the hell out of those like you who Monday morning quarterback and spout off about police tactics knowing nothing of what is actually going on. Unless you've been there and done that then shut up. I'll put my 30 years as a cop, three graduate and post graduate degrees, and consulting experience on use of force incidents up against you any day. What exactly do you bring to the table except your uneducated, inexperienced, and unwanted opinion. Come back and debate when you've got something to share. You come off like a real leftist anti-police type, no matter what you say to the contrary. Oh...but wait, I know nothing...that's correct, I KNOW NOTHING. So forget what I said and spout forth. You so blinded by what you see that you fail to grasp what you don't...and God forbid you allow me to try and explain what's happening. For knowing nothing I sure get a lot of business advising police departments, officers, etc.