Go Back  

Video Shows Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man - Once a "hero" Now a Criminal. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #91  
Old 10-15-2014, 02:14 AM
30564U's Avatar
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Video Shows Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man - Once a "hero" Now a Criminal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
The guy dove back into his vehicle without informing the Officer

The one thing that's strikingly between Cop/Civilian interactions in Canada and the USA is how Cops in the USA almost always have their hand on their pistol while approaching the car..... And always insist on the person having their hands in sight at all times.

Up here, the only time I've ever seen a Cop wield a gun is when I drove by an armed robbery in progress and a shot was fired...... I think that if you're a Cop in the worlds most armed nation, it stands to reason that the guy you're pulling over might have a gun, and that leads to a new level of threat.

Its bad enough up here, I can't imagine what Cops in the US must go through..... Every traffic stop could be your last
I think pretty much everyone except sanctimonious liberals living in Utopia can see the danger posed in every interaction an officer has. It's more dangerous than the public is told...and it wears on you. We're taught from day one in the academy to keep our hand on our handgun when approaching a vehicle or anyone or anything that might harm us. America is a dangerous place for police officers...you can see how many here hate us for just existing. Can you imagine meeting those kinds in a dark ally alone? Being police officer is a very difficult job made even tougher by the candy assed public always bitching about any perceived slight from the police. Then you get folks like Dikdik here who have never been in a gunfight or probably even a fistfight, and suddenly they automatically know that he would never, ever have made the mistake that a highly trained, veteran, and decorated police officer did, because he's in total control of his emotions. What a bunch of sanctimonious bull shit coming from someone who's never fired a shot at someone. Typical handwringing leftist crap. And he thinks I give a good God damn about what he thinks of me? What a fool. suck a chainsaw Dikdik...you anti-police liberal know it all.

Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 10-15-2014, 12:50 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Video Shows Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man - Once a "hero" Now a Criminal.

You're throwing quite the tantrum here. Probably the first time I've ever been called a liberal in my life.

If you want to believe cops can shoot unarmed people than go ahead sunshine. I on the other hand think this trooper acted cowardly. And this shooting should never of happened. You say it's exactly what should of happened.

If you know so much about police brutality than you should know the cops directions to the victim lead him to reach in his car. And the cops actions lead him to quickly exit his car. He didn't reach in the car against the cops demands. And contrary to robs beliefs we citizens don't have to inform officers of our movements prior to moving.

But by all means, call me anti cop because i don't agree with a unarmed person being shot. As ridiculous as that is. You're entire primus is flawed. First you don't know anything about me or what I've done or have been trained to do. Secondly what you say makes zero sense.

Are you trying to say that because of the cops extensive training and experience shooting people, that it's understandable they'll shoot unarmed people? You would think it would be the other way around. Where someone who isn't properly trained and someone who can't keep their emotions in check would make the mistake of being too quick to shoot someone.

But according to you its the highly trained officer who shits his pants and starts shooting. The cop was still shooting at the victim while his hands were raised and he was retreating.

There's nothing difficult about that traffic stop. That cop had no reason to fuck with that guy let alone shoot him. And the state agrees, that's why he was charged. Even the cops superior said his actions are unacceptable.

I guess all of South Carolina law enforcement are liberal antipolice chainsaw suckers.

Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 10-15-2014, 01:30 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4576 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11715
Re: Video Shows Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man - Once a "hero" Now a Criminal.

I try looking at this with broad perspective, with the "what ifs" appropriately placed, in every possible scenario. This is also what the lawyer will present the jurors (if it even gets that far).

As far as why SC jumped on the lynch white cop shooting unarmed black guy bandwagon is too obvious.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
30564U
  #94  
Old 10-15-2014, 04:28 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Video Shows Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man - Once a "hero" Now a Criminal.

Appropriate places for what ifs is subjective. And I'd imagine appropriately placed what ifs could justify lethal force in many situations that don't call for such action.

Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 10-15-2014, 05:30 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4576 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11715
Re: Video Shows Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man - Once a "hero" Now a Criminal.

Many court battles are won by conjecture. That is how most lawyers instill reasonable doubt.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
30564U
  #96  
Old 10-15-2014, 06:11 PM
30564U's Avatar
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Video Shows Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man - Once a "hero" Now a Criminal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You're throwing quite the tantrum here. Probably the first time I've ever been called a liberal in my life.

If you want to believe cops can shoot unarmed people than go ahead sunshine. I on the other hand think this trooper acted cowardly. And this shooting should never of happened. You say it's exactly what should of happened.

If you know so much about police brutality than you should know the cops directions to the victim lead him to reach in his car. And the cops actions lead him to quickly exit his car. He didn't reach in the car against the cops demands. And contrary to robs beliefs we citizens don't have to inform officers of our movements prior to moving.

But by all means, call me anti cop because i don't agree with a unarmed person being shot. As ridiculous as that is. You're entire primus is flawed. First you don't know anything about me or what I've done or have been trained to do. Secondly what you say makes zero sense.

Are you trying to say that because of the cops extensive training and experience shooting people, that it's understandable they'll shoot unarmed people? You would think it would be the other way around. Where someone who isn't properly trained and someone who can't keep their emotions in check would make the mistake of being too quick to shoot someone.

But according to you its the highly trained officer who shits his pants and starts shooting. The cop was still shooting at the victim while his hands were raised and he was retreating.

There's nothing difficult about that traffic stop. That cop had no reason to fuck with that guy let alone shoot him. And the state agrees, that's why he was charged. Even the cops superior said his actions are unacceptable.

I guess all of South Carolina law enforcement are liberal antipolice chainsaw suckers.
Are you intimating that you are or once were a police officer? You must not have lasted very long. I've explained this case to the point I'm tired of talking about it. Carefully read over all my comments (yes from the beginning...you should have plenty of time seeing as how you're here all the fucking time)...I've explained everything as simply and clearly as I can. Just because you're charged doesn't mean you're guilty (or maybe you missed that part in your time as an officer). And just because some idiot spokesperson for the department says his actions are "unacceptable" doesn't mean illegal or against policy. I'm stunned that this is the first time your anti-police views and redundant opinions haven't garnered you the title of liberal...you sound just like every other hand wringing bed wetter hippy I've ever heard bitch about the police. I still say you've had some negative run in with a cop and you're still bitter.

Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 10-15-2014, 06:17 PM
30564U's Avatar
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Video Shows Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man - Once a "hero" Now a Criminal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Many court battles are won by conjecture. That is how most lawyers instill reasonable doubt.
No way...according to Dikdik the COP's guilty just based on the video. You're a stupid poo poo face if you disagree. Dikdik has zero idea or experience with the American legal system (other than his own cases). This is a very clear case of panic on the part of the police dept's administration and local political apparatus. Dikdik needs to get passed the whole, "but he shot an unarmed innocent Black motorist" thing and look at the entire picture. He won't so we're not going to get anywhere...by God Dikdik knows what he knows and that's all there is to that...case closed...shoot the officer.

Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 10-15-2014, 06:50 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Video Shows Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man - Once a "hero" Now a Criminal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Many court battles are won by conjecture. That is how most lawyers instill reasonable doubt.
I understand that. As disgusting as that is. But I'm not discussing whether a lawyer can inject reasonable doubt. In this particular case reasonable doubt shouldn't play a part. We know he shot him, the only question is was it justified. I think the answer is no.

Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 10-15-2014, 07:01 PM
30564U's Avatar
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Video Shows Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man - Once a "hero" Now a Criminal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I understand that. As disgusting as that is. But I'm not discussing whether a lawyer can inject reasonable doubt. In this particular case reasonable doubt shouldn't play a part. We know he shot him, the only question is was it justified. I think the answer is no.
You never answered my question. Are you a former police officer or was I reading that comment incorrectly? I've stated my credentials how about you state yours. I'm interested in what makes you feel for superior to this officer?

Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 10-15-2014, 07:08 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Video Shows Trooper Shooting Unarmed Man - Once a "hero" Now a Criminal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U;4446315?
Are you intimating that you are or once were a police officer? You must not have lasted very long. I've explained this case to the point I'm tired of talking about it. Carefully read over all my comments (yes from the beginning...you should have plenty of time seeing as how you're here all the fucking time)...I've explained everything as simply and clearly as I can. Just because you're charged doesn't mean you're guilty (or maybe you missed that part in your time as an officer). And just because some idiot spokesperson for the department says his actions are "unacceptable" doesn't mean illegal or against policy. I'm stunned that this is the first time your anti-police views and redundant opinions haven't garnered you the title of liberal...you sound just like every other hand wringing bed wetter hippy I've ever heard bitch about the police. I still say you've had some negative run in with a cop and you're still bitter.
Again your detective skills not so good. I've read your post, and I've concluded you defend this cop. And you think everyone who disagrees with you are empty headed hippie liberals.

Says a lot about you not knowing anything about me. Speaking of liberals you sound just like one. I'm talking about a specific cop and a specific case. And in true liberal fashion you turn that into me attacking ALL police officers

You see I don't care either way. If i thought the video showed a justified shooting I'd say so. You on the other hand are awfully emotionally invested in defending cops. So your opinion can be chalked up to you were a cop? So I'm not surprised where your loyalties lay.

You think cops are special. I think cops should answer for their mistakes just like everybody else.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO