Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51364
Re: Video Shows Dog Belonging to Mark Kelly's Daughter Kill Sea Lion Pup

The way they all just walk off from the scene, what fucking morons I'd be very concerned for the seal.

The woman who was trying to help by pulling the seal from the dog probably made matters far worse.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
candymosh
Old 03-27-2013, 06:46 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

A dog like that is a weapon, it needs to be controlled...... They had zero control.
Its a good thing it wasn't a kid, next time it probably will be.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:19 PM
GregK
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:313
male

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2473

To be honest i woulda took the guys advice. Sea lion was dead though... lady tuggin on it cant be good. Not to mention the jaws on his neck. Stupid ownets have stupid agressive dogs.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:19 PM
GregK
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:313
male

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2473

Owners*

Old 03-27-2013, 08:35 PM
Ratzerfratzer
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:636
Lady Rat

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss879
Video Shows Dog Belonging to Mark Kelly's Daughter Kill Sea Lion Pup

I don't really like dogs myself and this is a big part of the reason; shitty owners. If you're going to have a dog, especially a large breed that can do some damage, it's the owner's obligation to make their dog a "good citizen". That means obedience training and proper socialization. Many people get a dog thinking its going to be magically trained with zero effort on their behalf. Dogs, especially puppies, are demanding on your time and people are too fucking lazy to put in the effort required. This is the kind of crap that will happen. Entirely preventable.

Old 03-28-2013, 02:31 AM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:394
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1836

poor sea lion, couldnt even rest in peace as he was mauled to death instead.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:38 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Hey John I know you're really anti-pitbull or anti-bully breed dog but I would like to point out that DA (Dog aggressive) or animal aggressive dogs don't necessarily have to be human aggressive.

There are a lot of really well to do owners on forums that know their dogs have the potential to easily maim/kill small animals because of their high prey drive and strength and they tell everyone that their dogs should never be off-leash.

I know I will never turn you into a pitbull loving person but if you have any questions you would like to ask visit pitbull-chat.
I am against any dogs to the extent that they can and will harm people. First off, it is humans who ALWAYS have rights and not animals. Anytime a human is in danger the animal takes second place.
I value human life above animal life. I don't really love any dogs in the way that you understand it.
I won't live with a dog or cat inside a house. If in the country I am all for having a cat or a dog or both as the need arises. We have owned them when I was growing up and we needed them. To keep raccoons, coyotes and other vermin away from our house. In the countryside the forests are chock full of all sorts of animals. That's where they belong. Foxes have gobs of ticks and carry rabies. Raccoons also make a huge mess.
Walk in the woods and you won't see a thing all day except for maybe one or two animals. But they are all around you.
You dog and cat don't belong there but the native species do. Except you don't really need the native animals up under your house or in your yard. That's where the domesticated animals come in. But you are responsible for these animals. From birth to death they are yours and whatever they do is on your tab. We have told neighbors who complained about our dog tresspassing to take care of it how they wish. Most of them are content to fire some rock salt at the dog or a bb gun. Some get a shotgun blast over the head. When all else fails they get put down. If a farm animal is killed, you must kill the offending dog or face a lawsuit. Even then you still have to pay for what got killed.
This love affair with animals is just way out of control when a person gets mauled and every dog lover comes forward denouncing the dog owner and defending the dog. It's just insane.
If the dog owner is to blame then why aren't they charged with assault when thier dog hurts someone?
Never once have I seen where a dog owner comes forward and says it is all his fault and he is responsible. And there is no outcry by the dog lovers to punish the offending person. Usually the attack is for the victim. Blaming the victim. Sometimes it's true that a person is actually doing a crime when attacked by a dog. Most times not.
And the personal attacks when I post a video or an article are just childish. I don't make the news. I just carry it here. If you don't like it then look away. I don't like all the gore. I look for a bit then move on. I do like the science and other stuff and I look longer. I don't flame people and attack then for posting things I don't like. If I feel I must I will post an article refuting what is already posted.
I don't spend time googling peoples names and trying to dig up dirt on them and getting into where they live and thier families. Most of these goofballs are too cowardly to even go by thier real names. They full well know they have something to hide.
Sure I don't love pitbulls. I think they are for the most part dangerous and unpredictable. They are not worth the risk. If I were in a situation where I could own a dog I would own one more like a dog I owned years ago that was a collie mix. Sweet tempered, loyal, nonaggressive. Barked like crazy when someone was trying to syphon gas from our car. Once we came home and she stood in front of our closet in the hallway and growled and snarled. While we were calling police two burglers ran out the door with her snapping at thier heels. Only once did she bite someone and that was by mistake. When I told her to shut up she shut up. When I told her to stay she would stay all day. If told to lay down she would do so until released.