Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 3937 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6399
Video Captures Naked Bloody Teen

Video Captures Wandering Naked, Bloodied Teen Suspected Of Trying To Get Into Cars Near School

Quote:
VICTORVILLE (CBSLA.com)*— Graphic video captured images of a naked man who’s accused of trying to get into vehicles near a school in the high desert.

The area along El Evado and Seneca roads in Victorville is usually filled with school buses, parents and students.

And on Monday morning, witnesses say a naked man covered in blood was wandering the streets.

They say the man was difficult to comprehend and was yelling at times.

“You couldn’t even make out what he was actually saying,” said Lydia Lopez, a witness. “He was just screaming, ‘Ahhh!’ And just constantly screaming.”

Footage captured the man getting into confrontations with some of the parents who had to repel him from their vehicles, reported CBS2/KCAL9 Reporter Tom Wait.

“He was out of his mind. He was like speaking in tongues. He was … didn’t feel no pain,” said a man named “Sam,” who saw the commotion and attempted to help a woman who kept pushing the suspect away.

“I was stopping the school buses. I was telling them to turn around because there’s a bunch of kids on there and there’s a naked man,” “Sam” said.

At one point, as seen in the video, “Sam” kicked the naked teenager to the ground. He also kicked him in the groin after he got back up and yelled at him.

Lopez shot cellphone video that has now gone viral. She had her three young children in the car with her.

“It really did look like more of a like zombie,” Lopez said. “He was in a zombie state of mind in a way ’cause looking at his face, you can just tell. He just wasn’t there. It didn’t even look like he knew what he was doing.”

The ordeal lasted up to ten minutes before police arrived.

When officers did, they tried to subdue the man and get him to obey their commands. Police said the man also tried to steal their patrol car.

Authorities eventually arrested the suspect who they identified as 19-year-old David Anglin. Anglin is accused of being under the influence of drugs, carjacking, and breaking into a nearby apartment.

“At first, when I saw the guy I was angry, but when I see his face and saw that he was a young kid, obviously he was under the influence of something,” “Sam” said. “I have a 19-year-old son myself and that could have been anybody’s kid out there.”

Video Captures Wandering Naked, Bloodied Teen Suspected Of Trying To Get Into Cars Near School

VICTORVILLE (CBSLA.com)*— Graphic video captured images of a naked man who’s accused of trying to get into vehicles near a school in the high desert.

The area along El Evado and Seneca roads in Victorville is usually filled with school buses, parents and students.

And on Monday morning, witnesses say a naked man covered in blood was wandering the streets.

They say the man was difficult to comprehend and was yelling at times.

“You couldn’t even make out what he was actually saying,” said Lydia Lopez, a witness. “He was just screaming, ‘Ahhh!’ And just constantly screaming.”

Footage captured the man getting into confrontations with some of the parents who had to repel him from their vehicles, reported CBS2/KCAL9 Reporter Tom Wait.

“He was out of his mind. He was like speaking in tongues. He was … didn’t feel no pain,” said a man named “Sam,” who saw the commotion and attempted to help a woman who kept pushing the suspect away.

“I was stopping the school buses. I was telling them to turn around because there’s a bunch of kids on there and there’s a naked man,” “Sam” said.

At one point, as seen in the video, “Sam” kicked the naked teenager to the ground. He also kicked him in the groin after he got back up and yelled at him.

Lopez shot cellphone video that has now gone viral. She had her three young children in the car with her.

“It really did look like more of a like zombie,” Lopez said. “He was in a zombie state of mind in a way ’cause looking at his face, you can just tell. He just wasn’t there. It didn’t even look like he knew what he was doing.”

The ordeal lasted up to ten minutes before police arrived.

When officers did, they tried to subdue the man and get him to obey their commands. Police said the man also tried to steal their patrol car.

Authorities eventually arrested the suspect who they identified as 19-year-old David Anglin. Anglin is accused of being under the influence of drugs, carjacking, and breaking into a nearby apartment.

“At first, when I saw the guy I was angry, but when I see his face and saw that he was a young kid, obviously he was under the influence of something,” “Sam” said. “I have a 19-year-old son myself and that could have been anybody’s kid out there.”

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/...into-vehicles/

Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 drunk_naked_arrest.mp4(4.41 MB, 113 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to vipersna For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, chris, Gaydolf Shitler, hal0mega, K9Grip, morbid75, Pyramid_Head, raygun56, sancatz22, vagabond
Old 09-30-2015, 11:34 AM
hal0mega
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:402

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769
Re: Video Captures Naked Bloody Teen

Gahh... all I can find is the visually censored video

Anyone got a liveleak or something or it?

The Following User Says Thank You to hal0mega For This Useful Post:
vipersna
Old 09-30-2015, 02:09 PM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

Damn, I was hoping it would have audio so I could hear him "just going 'Ahhh!'"

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
gwkatthdammned, K9Grip, Oswald2001, vagabond, vipersna
Old 09-30-2015, 06:21 PM
souris
Offline:
SpanMan!
Poster Rank:105
guy

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9504

Old 10-01-2015, 01:27 PM
Kinky_John
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1292
Bird

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 11/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss283

How lanky is that guy?

On A Lighter Note, Here's Bob With The Weather
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinky_John For This Useful Post:
vipersna
Old 10-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

Could he be any skinnier? His legs were like twigs...ew.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
vipersna
Old 10-10-2015, 12:07 AM
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:86
Man

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11935

Walking, Talking Skeleton

The Following User Says Thank You to Spiffyfable For This Useful Post:
vipersna
Old 10-11-2015, 10:59 PM
ludokressh
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:757

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss685

Better check and see if any homeless men in the area had their faces bit off; he was covered in blood, after all. Probably high on the epsom salts.

Old 10-12-2015, 02:13 PM
vipersna
Offline:
Sexican
Poster Rank:150
Resident Nympho
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 3937 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6399

Epsom salts

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vipersna For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, british*suzy
Old 10-12-2015, 03:07 PM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:139
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3903 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7029

I watched this episdoe of Cops where there was this guy out of his mind crazy like that. He was just sitting catatonic like in the middle of the street. He could not take instructions. They said he was high on a 'sherm stick' which is a joint dipped in embalming fluid.

He does look like a concentration camp survivor.