Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327
Re: *Video Added* Woman Stabs Fiance Hours Before Wedding

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Typical bullshit story spun by the woman.

"oh my gawd he came at me and I grabbed a knife to defend mysefl"

BULLSHIIIIIT!

I am glad she got locked up and that BS "came at me bro" excuse didn't wash. Maybe because she is ratchet trash?
yeah, that's TOTALLY just a story women make up. and the rare jodi ariases of the world totally prove it y'all! it's not like domestic violence is a common thing or anything.

guess what dude? in all reality, the story of self defense is the MOST likely story. 1 in 3 women will experience domestic violence in their lives, and a majority of women serving time for killing their husbands or boyfriends were being battered by those men. you're just another misogynist looking for some excuse to undermine women's experiences.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:41 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
You didn't mean to kill him, yet you stabbed him.

Love pokes. Just a game lovers play

I don't believe Sid Vicious killed that whiny, annoying, Nancy Spungen though. It was she who got him into drugs in the first place.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:47 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana dick View Post
yeah, that's TOTALLY just a story women make up. and the rare jodi ariases of the world totally prove it y'all! it's not like domestic violence is a common thing or anything.

guess what dude? in all reality, the story of self defense is the MOST likely story. 1 in 3 women will experience domestic violence in their lives, and a majority of women serving time for killing their husbands or boyfriends were being battered by those men. you're just another misogynist looking for some excuse to undermine women's experiences.

I am not sure on this one. She looks crazy to me, banana.

Some women are the evil ones.

Abused women and men do stay with their abusers though because they don't want to be alone.

She even had at least one child one with him. I didn't check how long into their relationship that was.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
banana dick
Old 05-24-2013, 11:52 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
I am not sure on this one. She looks crazy to me, banana.

Some women are the evil ones.

Abused women and men do stay with their abusers though because they don't want to be alone.

She even had at least one child one with him. I didn't check how long into their relationship that was.
yeah, in this particular case we simply don't know, but to make the automatic assumption that she's "lying about being abused" (I didn't know she claimed that until I saw the other post) is just wrong and ignorant.

especially when you consider the fact that the same people who bash women for fighting back against their abusers are the ones bashing them for "not leaving" or "not standing up for themselves".

The Following User Says Thank You to banana dick For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 05-25-2013, 12:27 AM
blue devil
Offline:
on the outside looking in
Poster Rank:222
male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3966

Best it happened before the wedding instead of after. It would of been a pain to get the wedding gifts back.

diamondsmiles
Old 05-25-2013, 01:08 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

Quote:

And you're the type of fucking idiot that has allowed men in western society to be undervalued to such an extent that social decay is reaching epidemic proportions.

Women cannot be violent can they? oh deary me! SOmething smaller and weaker than a man cannot cause violence? Is that it?

Those new fancy laws in the USA which require the police to handcuff somebody on a domestic callout had some very interesting facts.

Almost half of the perps were women abusing the men, physically.

I know full well men can be physically violent towards women but this piece of shit, along with a lot of other women are GUILTY of abuse and in other cases, murder.

This cunt probably had a history, was too dumb with a knife and let it get to her because she is a troublesome, self-entitled cunt.

Guess what, she deserves to be locked up. Dont cry baby, women aren't as innocent as you think.

Fucking moron.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By ices:
banana dick
Old 05-25-2013, 06:46 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

LOL, men are not "undervalued" in our society.

Quote:
Women cannot be violent can they? oh deary me! SOmething smaller and weaker than a man cannot cause violence? Is that it?
you thank patriarchy for the spread of these ideas. not women. not feminism.

nice try though.

Old 05-27-2013, 11:10 AM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

Quote:
LOL, men are not "undervalued" in our society.

you thank patriarchy for the spread of these ideas. not women. not feminism.

nice try though.
Keep burying your head in the sand.

Examples

On national daytime TV a woman who cut off her lovers penis and microwaved it was heralded as a saint and the man was laughed at.

Male rape victims are laughed at.

Men are sacrificed whilst women are let go. Hostage situations, sinking ships, building on fire.

Men getting rinsed by the family courts.

Sex and the City type women who demand men jump through hoops whilst they bring fuck all to the table except attitude, entitlement and their pussy.

I cannot wait until your feminist ideals cause problems in the middle east for women. They will enjoy being beheaded and stoned, hopefully the videos will pop up on here to show you just why your attitude shouldn't be spread.

Its causing society to break down.

Old 05-27-2013, 11:11 AM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029
Re: *Video Added* Woman Stabs Fiance Hours Before Wedding * update

Now the grandparents gotta explain to the kid where mom and dad are. This selfish woman deserves what ever she gets.

Old 05-27-2013, 05:44 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Keep burying your head in the sand.

Examples

On national daytime TV a woman who cut off her lovers penis and microwaved it was heralded as a saint and the man was laughed at.

Male rape victims are laughed at.

Men are sacrificed whilst women are let go. Hostage situations, sinking ships, building on fire.

Men getting rinsed by the family courts.

Sex and the City type women who demand men jump through hoops whilst they bring fuck all to the table except attitude, entitlement and their pussy.

I cannot wait until your feminist ideals cause problems in the middle east for women. They will enjoy being beheaded and stoned, hopefully the videos will pop up on here to show you just why your attitude shouldn't be spread.

Its causing society to break down.
stopped reading when you resorted to the "one time some women laughed at a severed penis" line within the first 2 sentences.