Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526
Re: *Video Added* Mom Given $50 Ticket for 2 Year Old Urinating in Public

Hell, you still had a 4% chance! Sometimes, you have to go for the longshot!

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Brometheus
Old 09-14-2012, 11:06 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Hell, you still had a 4% chance! Sometimes, you have to go for the longshot!
hard to flirt while youre at the register.. while it still went down to an extent.. she always had her son with her. and she was about 15yrs older than me.. Im not very experienced with cougars yet(i should put a question mark there.. as if "yet" will ever come).. Oldest was 5yrs older than me.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:56 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526

I was a cougar before it was, "cool". I usually get taken for younger than I am so it was just a natural thing, even in high school. With medical issues now, not so much anymore.

I liked younger guys when I was in my 20's and 30's because they treated you like a buddy and didn't try to impress you with their car or money. We were equals.

Since marriage and children weren't in my plans, it worked out and it was what it was. It's funny how many of my boyfriends' mothers liked me. I still talk to one from about 25 years ago, lol!

What some older women have to learn, and a friend of mine never got this, is you're not replacing the guy's mother.

You have to let them grow as they will and let them make decisions that you may know are not right, but, it's how we all learn hopefully.

My friend married a guy who was 20 and she was a few years older and thought he would take care of her and she wouldn't have to work. She even talked him into asking for a raise. He got fired. She would go to his job and throw his fishing equipment at him in front of co-workers and yell at him like he was her son.

She wanted a nice car and would drive him to work and take the car. She was very angry when she had to work! Duh! And he gave her his check and she gave him an allowance. She declared bankruptcy twice and I think he did once.

I would never do that! I wouldn't want someone doing it to me and even if things aren't working out, it's nobody's business, unless you tell them. I always tell guys if they have a problem with me, to take it outside, if we're in public.

She was very insecure and claims he never saw her without makeup or completely nude. I don't wear a lot, but, it comes off when I sleep. I don't think I look drastically different, but, I can't imagine not washing my face every night to remove the makeup.

I wouldn't have any respect for a man with no spine! I don't last with the ones who kiss my ass and never disagree! Boring... I don't have problems with guys having friends and doing things with them. They're going to do what they're going to do and women do, too!

I don't know that we older women are that much different, unless you have one that has a fabulous career and you want a housewife. You will have issues. Common sense should tell you that, but, common sense isn't always that common.

I'm rambling. Sorry about that, but, it is hard if someone always have their child with them. Maybe she isn't interested in a relationship, but, you'll never know. You could pass her a business card and invite her to lunch. I've dated guys with children and never had any problems. I'm a big kid in an adult body with a car, lol! Kids always like me.

One guy got mad that his daughter always wanted me to come along because he had shared custody and wanted to spend time with her alone. Not really mad, but, I think he felt bad.

I'm done. The news is coming on and I have to pack up a bunch of clothing for the Salvation for tomorrow and get a shower.

Good luck, if you go for it! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, Darkest Angel
Old 09-15-2012, 12:10 AM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

wow thank you for the essay..lol.. really. will read later.

The Following User Says Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 09-15-2012, 01:25 AM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss12899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
I actually saw a mother letting her son who looked about 10yrs old, piss on the sidewalk, very close to a car.. it actually looked like he was pissing on the car rims.. i dont remember that much.. but funny thing is I knew them.. she was a customer at my old job..

i also wanted to bang her.. but that was 96% not possible.. I developed a fetish for milfs, while working at a pharmacy.
that's really funny! 10 year olds should be encouraged to hold it tho, even if their mom's are hot lol!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkest Angel For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, diamondsmiles
Old 09-16-2012, 12:32 AM
pyromancer555
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:172
Male
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5679

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenek View Post
I have to disagree with everyone... I'm as grossed out by a 2 year old's piss as I am a homeless man's piss, or a drunken frat boys piss. I'd be annoyed if I saw a 2 year old pissing on the sidewalk.
I agree with this. its one thing if they try to shield it from view but just letting your kid go out and piss all over the place just cause he has to go all open in the public is wrong. If the mom or any of the adults with them tried to cover it up and shield the kid from view it would be a different thing.

Old 09-17-2012, 04:02 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromancer555 View Post
I agree with this. its one thing if they try to shield it from view but just letting your kid go out and piss all over the place just cause he has to go all open in the public is wrong. If the mom or any of the adults with them tried to cover it up and shield the kid from view it would be a different thing.

Too bad Mom didn't tell him to just stand in the store and let it flow. I don't think there would be that much from a two year old.

I would have taken him out of view, but, hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go when you are two.

Old 09-17-2012, 05:18 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10530

I can't blame the store for it's policy.

People abuse the heck out of any latitude that they are allowed.

I have dealt with the public all my life and I understand why stores have bathrooms that are for employees only.

If you travel with young children, you should take precautions. It's not as if they don't pee on a regular basis.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:38 AM
pyromancer555
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:172
Male
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5679

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Too bad Mom didn't tell him to just stand in the store and let it flow. I don't think there would be that much from a two year old.

I would have taken him out of view, but, hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go when you are two.
Its not like they were walking and he just peed. it says the mom told him go over there and pee on the grass. just all out in the open and he peed on the pole. they made no attempt to move him out of sight or shield him from the view of others so IMO the ticket is justifiable.

Old 09-17-2012, 04:05 PM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss12899

just found this- might be a great idea for all occasions. hey, maybe even a great gag gift idea for christmas!!

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
sht box.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Darkest Angel For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles