Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
*Video Added* Mom Given $50 Ticket for 2 Year Old Urinating in Public

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc26bc9" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=49019180&amp;width=420&amp;height=24 5" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc26bc9" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=49019180&amp;width=420&amp;heigh t=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit NBCNews.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.nbcnews.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

A young boy is quickly learning that in the world of potty training, you can’t always pee where you want.

Caroline Robboy tells NBC10 she was inside a clothing store Sunday night on South Street in Philadelphia with her family when her two children told her they had to go to the bathroom.

“While we’re in the store my 9-year-old and 2-year-old needed to use the bathroom,” said Robboy. “They asked if they could use the bathroom and were told no.”

As Robboy left the store with her elderly in-laws and three children, she says her 2-year-old son Nathaniel ran to a traffic light pole and took matters into his own hands.

“I told him to go over to a grassy patch and make pee,” said Robboy. “Next thing you know I have an officer giving me a police ticket for public urination!”

The officer wrote on the $50 ticket that Robboy told her son to go in the street and never acknowledged it was an accident. Robboy then claims the officer gave her a lecture on parenting.

“He said, ‘I’m doing this for your own protection because God forbid there might have been a pervert out there looking at my son,’” said Robboy.

NBC10 showed the ticket to two women on the street to get their reaction.

“That’s terrible,” said one woman.

“Unbelievable,” said the other. “He’s two! Can we donate or something for her to pay the ticket? Seriously, he’s two!”

Robboy tells NBC10 Nathaniel is a bright child who, aside from Sunday’s misfire, is doing well with his potty training. She also says she plans to fight the ticket.

“It’s not about the $50,” said Robboy. “I want a place that feels friendly to me where my children feel safe and have positive experiences with police officers.”

A spokesperson with the police department tells NBC10 they routinely allow their officers to use their own judgment and discretion. They're currently trying to contact the officer who issued the ticket to get his side of the story before they take any action.

*Personally, I think the store should pay and I would never shop there again and spread the word to others!*

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel
Old 09-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12899
Re: Mom Given $50 Ticket for 2 Year Old Urinating in Public

Thankyou!! I guess the store owner never saw Adam Sandler's "big daddy". the restaraunt said no, they marked the wall outside! A 2 year old cannot hold it for Pete's sake & shouldn't have to. How much of a puddle could he make? And if officer friendly was THAT concerned about peeping pervs he should have accompanied the family into the store & insisted they be able 2 use the facilities. itz ok for drunks 2 whip it out but babies get a ticket. wow!

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
dot to brian.jpg  

Old 09-13-2012, 12:52 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

I saw, "Big Daddy", lol! I guess Mom didn't.

Most stores I've been in have always made an exception for a child!

Even if the storeowner hated children, that was just mean and stupid!

I'd call the media, write to the local newspapers and spread the word that the store is not, "Kid Friendly!"

Darkest Angel
Old 09-13-2012, 02:16 AM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
I saw, "Big Daddy", lol! I guess Mom didn't.

Most stores I've been in have always made an exception for a child!

Even if the storeowner hated children, that was just mean and stupid!

I'd call the media, write to the local newspapers and spread the word that the store is not, "Kid Friendly!"
Do you think stores give a damn if they're called Not kid friendly?

I hate kids and if I ever own a store and some moron with their kid tries to go in the bathroom that is for paying customers only I'll tell em to be responsible and go do their business before they leave the house. I'm not going to accommodate your kids' needs just because hes a kid.

/rant

The Following 2 Users Disliked xstunt1ngx For This Post:
diamondsmiles, Drusilla
Old 09-13-2012, 02:27 AM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post

I hate kids and if I ever own a store and some moron with their kid tries to go in the bathroom that is for paying customers only I'll tell em to be responsible and go do their business before they leave the house. I'm not going to accommodate your kids' needs just because hes a kid.

/rant
some human beings have peeing problems.. i say human beings because you have young adults who cant hold their bladder either.. no matter how much therapy they get.. its just tough to hold it. doing it before they leave the house wont solve that problem.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, diamondsmiles
Old 09-13-2012, 03:05 AM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12899

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post

/rant
How sweet r u?? U will lose customers so fast. No one appreciates rudeness to that extreme. Here's my hope for u...bladder infection, bph, better yet prostate cancer, incontinence both bowel & bladder THEN perhaps u will have more of an understanding of those that can't hold it. Spit!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkest Angel For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, diamondsmiles
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Darkest Angel:
bigdavedawg
Old 09-13-2012, 04:53 AM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss51381

Fining a 2 year old? That is just sick

The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 09-14-2012, 10:24 AM
fenek
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1231
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308
Re: *Video Added* Mom Given $50 Ticket for 2 Year Old Urinating in Public

I have to disagree with everyone... I'm as grossed out by a 2 year old's piss as I am a homeless man's piss, or a drunken frat boys piss. I'd be annoyed if I saw a 2 year old pissing on the sidewalk.

The Following User Says Thank You to fenek For This Useful Post:
pyromancer555
The Following Users Disliked This Post By fenek:
diamondsmiles
Old 09-14-2012, 07:44 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkest angel View Post
How sweet r u?? U will lose customers so fast. No one appreciates rudeness to that extreme. Here's my hope for u...bladder infection, bph, better yet prostate cancer, incontinence both bowel & bladder THEN perhaps u will have more of an understanding of those that can't hold it. Spit!
Throw in Crohn's Disease, kidney failure of both kidneys and IBS, too, just for the Hell of it!

When people say, "Smells like shit or piss!", it will be you.

You're a mean person anyway.

Darkest Angel
Old 09-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: *Video Added* Mom Given $50 Ticket for 2 Year Old Urinating in Public

I actually saw a mother letting her son who looked about 10yrs old, piss on the sidewalk, very close to a car.. it actually looked like he was pissing on the car rims.. i dont remember that much.. but funny thing is I knew them.. she was a customer at my old job..

i also wanted to bang her.. but that was 96% not possible.. I developed a fetish for milfs, while working at a pharmacy.