Quoted: 995 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1884
Re: VERMIN INFESTED HOME 3 INFANTS FOUND DEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Well, she could keep a pot plant alive at least. Fuck me!
LOL i know, first thing i noticed and was going to say same but forgot to before submitting

Notice box for a vacuum? guess its still in the box

Old 09-17-2014, 06:38 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:89
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4567 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

$30,000 for clean up? I take it they went with the highest bidder, and county buffered it some. You can nearly build a new house for that much!

Even if they gutted the complete interior it shouldn't reach that much.

adhartz
Old 09-17-2014, 06:53 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
$30,000 for clean up? I take it they went with the highest bidder, and county buffered it some. You can nearly build a new house for that much!

Even if they gutted the complete interior it shouldn't reach that much.
I'll take care of it for under $8. The cost of a gallon of gas, a pack of matches and money left for a cigar while watching it all burn!

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
subhuman
Old 09-17-2014, 07:04 PM
cheekymarls
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:384
Female

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1884

theres a gallery of images about this case on this link

its all going to be about whether the infants were still born or died after birth.. it all hangs on that

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...rticle_Gallery

Old 09-17-2014, 07:18 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Still would love to see it before "cleaned", I worked in property management, and handled many evictions in New Orleans. Seen some disasters. But I also read county, HR, police, etc- reports that can be quite misleading on even some of the houses I worked an agent over.

Not saying thats possibly the case here still be interesting to see the actual extent.

adhartz
Old 09-18-2014, 06:57 AM
cheekymarls
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1884

Quote:
Still would love to see it before "cleaned", I worked in property management, and handled many evictions in New Orleans. Seen some disasters. But I also read county, HR, police, etc- reports that can be quite misleading on even some of the houses I worked an agent over.

Not saying thats possibly the case here still be interesting to see the actual extent.
oh wow, i work in property management too. Thank god in 9 years i havent seen this type of drama
i have however for my first ever inspection of a property i found a cupboard with hydroponic marijuana. As a 23 year old back then i freaked out and ran out lol

I hope photos are leaked on this. the writers on this story arent being very descriptive grrr

The Following User Says Thank You to cheekymarls For This Useful Post:
adhartz
Old 09-18-2014, 07:16 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymarls View Post
oh wow, i work in property management too. Thank god in 9 years i havent seen this type of drama
i have however for my first ever inspection of a property i found a cupboard with hydroponic marijuana. As a 23 year old back then i freaked out and ran out lol

I hope photos are leaked on this. the writers on this story arent being very descriptive grrr
My strangest encounter to date was an eviction. Was in a nasty part of NOLA, when we got there we had to remove security bars from a window with the truck. The doors all have internal security bars so no entries there.

When we finally get inside there was a guy passed out on some wicker lounge type couch still inside. So we opened the front door to show the constable to see if he wanted to handle it. He said he can't do anything about it unless the guy is dead.

So we go over and try to wake the guy. Tried shaking the couch, yelling everything without actually touching him. Nothing would work, so one of the laborers I had there slaps the guy across the face with a towel, his eyes bolt open long enough to look at us, the constable, and then the ceiling. He then goes right back to sleep but not before pissing all over himself.

So the constable says: "guess he is not dead at least". In the end we all had to lift the couch, with this passed out dude on it, and tote it out to the curb.

adhartz
Old 09-18-2014, 09:18 AM
cheekymarls
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1884

Quote:
My strangest encounter to date was an eviction. Was in a nasty part of NOLA, when we got there we had to remove security bars from a window with the truck. The doors all have internal security bars so no entries there.

When we finally get inside there was a guy passed out on some wicker lounge type couch still inside. So we opened the front door to show the constable to see if he wanted to handle it. He said he can't do anything about it unless the guy is dead.

So we go over and try to wake the guy. Tried shaking the couch, yelling everything without actually touching him. Nothing would work, so one of the laborers I had there slaps the guy across the face with a towel, his eyes bolt open long enough to look at us, the constable, and then the ceiling. He then goes right back to sleep but not before pissing all over himself.

So the constable says: "guess he is not dead at least". In the end we all had to lift the couch, with this passed out dude on it, and tote it out to the curb.
haha omg.. i hope i dont come across that
i have had some funny mishaps but not gory thank god
ive walked in on naked people sleeping, man in towel making breakfast, couples on sofa doing "it" this is after i have knocked door quite a few times and yelling hello as i am entering

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheekymarls For This Useful Post:
adhartz, TheVrist
Old 09-18-2014, 05:32 PM
adhartz
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1585
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss211

Being a landlord and have flipped a few houses to build funds to invest into the rentals, I have seen some really nasty properties and been left cleaning some borderline biohazards. But the worst I have ever seen was a dog with a litter of puppies who were left behind by the owners. Mother dog hadn't had a decent meal for a very long time and all but one pup had died and been at least partially eaten by the mother (everything but the heads of 4).

I guess spending 16 years as EMS dispatcher as well as working as a veterinary assistant before going to self employment gave me a strong enough stomach to not flip out over most of the sights and smells.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adhartz For This Useful Post:
cheekymarls, TheVrist
Old 09-18-2014, 05:54 PM
cheekymarls
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1884

Quote:
Originally Posted by adhartz View Post
Being a landlord and have flipped a few houses to build funds to invest into the rentals, I have seen some really nasty properties and been left cleaning some borderline biohazards. But the worst I have ever seen was a dog with a litter of puppies who were left behind by the owners. Mother dog hadn't had a decent meal for a very long time and all but one pup had died and been at least partially eaten by the mother (everything but the heads of 4).

I guess spending 16 years as EMS dispatcher as well as working as a veterinary assistant before going to self employment gave me a strong enough stomach to not flip out over most of the sights and smells.
awwwwwww @ dog :( I guess you would be quite ammuned
The only time i seen properties that havent been looked after and rents are really behind are when private landlords have given up the chase

The Following User Says Thank You to cheekymarls For This Useful Post:
adhartz