Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: VERMIN INFESTED HOME 3 INFANTS FOUND DEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Considering we are building a society dependant on anti depressants as the answer to everything, it kind of goes hand in hand, that our criminals too are dysfunctional.
NO SHIT!!! Here's a VERY TRUE story. If I'm lying, may I die before I finish typing this. I had a profile on a popular singles site for a while. At one point, I was meeting so many women on anti depressants and various mental pills that it was starting to feel like I only attract nutters. I got tired of it and actually put it in my profile that I didn't want to date anyone that is on nutter pills.

I literally, no fucking shit stopped getting replies back entirely. It couldn't have been more of a drop if I had said I was a serial killer in my profile, lol. In fact, that would probably get some replies these days due to interest in the subject.

There were plenty of women looking at my profile, but not a goddamn one replied over a period of about 3 months. I had messaged somewhere around 100 during that period, but no replies.

You learn on these sites that if you send an original message to 100, you MIGHT get 3 dates out of it said and done.

So I actually did an on purpose experiment and took ONLY that part out of my profile. Then I messaged 5 women. I started getting replies again literally that HOUR. 3 out of 5 replied. Over a period of two days, two of them said in conversation that they were on nut pills.

A few weeks ago I started dating a nurse (the 3rd one out of the 3 that replied). On the second date, she fessed up! Yep, she was on em! That same night the strangeness started with her.

I told her it was nice to meet her and I enjoyed the past couple of dates, but the gig is up! Lol. It's unbelievable sometimes. She started texting me asking for another chance, yada yada.

I have my shit tied together far better than most people in life. So I feel like a fucking alien on a foreign planet sometimes. You have to be broken yourself these days just to fit in. If you're not totally fucked up, you are the outcast.

Anyone remember when people used to watch jerry springer back in the day and laugh at the people on it? And say, no one could be that fucked up?

Today if it were on, most people would have to say "that's just like my family". They would see it more as reality than as something to laugh at.

I never watched it personally because I hated the glorification of stupidity and thought it was harmful to the future intelligence of mankind (How did that turn out?), but wow.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
adhartz
Old 09-14-2014, 06:48 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11713

I answered one of those get help to quit smoking free ads. They help by trying to convince you to get on anti depressants.

New way to not be a drunkard, get on anti depressants.
Having trouble sleeping? Not sleeping pills anymore, anti depressants most described.

Have trouble breathing? Take this pill that has the same ingredients as anti depressants.

Want to lose weight? Here is a new aged dr. Prescribed pill with anti depressant ingredients.

Dont like Obama while on anti depressants? Here take this anti depressant to make your normal anti depressant more powerful.

cheekymarls
Old 09-14-2014, 06:55 PM
cheekymarls
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:384
Female

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 995 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1884

Quote:
I answered one of those get help to quit smoking free ads. They help by trying to convince you to get on anti depressants.

New way to not be a drunkard, get on anti depressants.
Having trouble sleeping? Not sleeping pills anymore, anti depressants most described.

Have trouble breathing? Take this pill that has the same ingredients as anti depressants.

Want to lose weight? Here is a new aged dr. Prescribed pill with anti depressant ingredients.

Dont like Obama while on anti depressants? Here take this anti depressant to make your normal anti depressant more powerful.
At divorce, i lost my home, lost my kids for a year, slept on various couches, no roof over my head, ended working three jobs to get my kids back and fought hard to be where i am today
and throughout the whole ordeal docs were trying to put me on so much anti depressant meds
i avoided like a plague
thats just some of the crap i had to go through and if top it up with everything else, if anyone should be a psycho it should be me.. how have i escaped all of that

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheekymarls For This Useful Post:
adhartz, TheVrist
Old 09-14-2014, 06:56 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

I would attempt to add to what you say, but I think you said everything I ever could!

TheVrist
Old 09-14-2014, 07:04 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11713

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymarls View Post
At divorce, i lost my home, lost my kids for a year, slept on various couches, no roof over my head, ended working three jobs to get my kids back and fought hard to be where i am today
and throughout the whole ordeal docs were trying to put me on so much anti depressant meds
i avoided like a plague
thats just some of the crap i had to go through and if top it up with everything else, if anyone should be a psycho it should be me.. how have i escaped all of that
I'm sure in the end you grew stronger. I believe people that live under the pill just stays neutral through it all.

My aunt lived on the pills her entire adult life. She ended up with breast cancer, losing her husband who had 3+ million dollar debt, and lost her half a million dollar home, cars etc... and during the whole ordeal you couldn't even tell her world falling apart even phased her.

Finally completely broke, one less boob, and can't afford those expensive pills, she has been institutionalized on suicide watch going on two years because she didnt know how to cope with any hardships in life.

adhartz
Old 09-14-2014, 07:10 PM
cheekymarls
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1884

Quote:
I'm sure in the end you grew stronger. I believe people that live under the pill just stays neutral through it all.

My aunt lived on the pills her entire adult life. She ended up with breast cancer, losing her husband who had 3+ million dollar debt, and lost her half a million dollar home, cars etc... and during the whole ordeal you couldn't even tell her world falling apart even phased her.

Finally completely broke, one less boob, and can't afford those expensive pills, she has been institutionalized on suicide watch going on two years because she didnt know how to cope with any hardships in life.
Sorry about your Aunt
I think some people can cope better than others I guess
I have grown strong... but in a sense I know that if i have one more big trauma, i fear I dont know if i can cope. Humans as you all know, can only handle so much before they snap. I guess thats why i protect my life and my kids a bit more than most so I avoid anything bad happening.

There is no excuse for this woman in particular. No excuse for most of the women who harm their kids, including men

adhartz, TheVrist
Old 09-14-2014, 07:18 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11713

I think we all get to a point of feeling like we couldn't cope with somthing happening again. But to be honest, a clear mind is a self preservation mind, and some things we just evolve to be naturally numb to. Giving us un foreseen tolerability of things we have already conquered.

Old 09-17-2014, 05:23 AM
cheekymarls
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1884

heres the latest on this sick woman

BOSTON (AP) — The Massachusetts woman arrested after the bodies of three infants were found in the squalid, vermin-infested home where she lives is now in a prison treatment unit for inmates who could pose a danger to themselves, her lawyer said Monday.

Erika Murray, 31, faces charges including fetal death concealment, witness intimidation and permitting substantial injury to a child. Not guilty pleas were entered for her on Friday.

Four other children, ages 13, 10, 3 and 6 months, were removed from the Blackstone home by the state's child welfare agency about two weeks before a police search revealed the remains of the infants, officials said.

Murray's court-appointed lawyer, Keith Halpern, said his client was placed in a treatment center at the state prison for women in Framingham that provides additional protection for those who could pose a suicide risk. Halpern has said repeatedly that he believes his client suffers from a mental illness, though he has not speculated on the nature of her condition.

"It's kind of obvious that many things going on in her head were not real," he said.

Expanding on comments made in an earlier Associated Press interview, Halpern said Monday he was skeptical whether forensic testing of the infants' remains could conclusively determine whether the babies were stillborn or died after birth. He maintained that he was hopeful the tests would reveal that no physical harm was inflicted on the infants to cause their deaths.

The autopsies are being conducted by the state medical examiner.

No birth records existed for the two youngest living children, and Halpern previously said he believed Murray secretly gave birth to those children because her boyfriend didn't want any more kids than the two they already had.

The boyfriend, Ramon Rivera, has not been charged in connection with the discovery of the infants' remains. Authorities have not commented on whether he was the father of any or all of the babies.

John Guilfoil, a spokesman for Blackstone police, said Monday that Rivera was charged with cultivating and possession of marijuana, stemming from an initial police visit to the home after a neighbor reported finding a baby covered in feces.

Guilfoil said Rivera was not home at the time and was not arrested. It wasn't immediately known if Rivera had an attorney.

Public records show the home was owned by Kristina Rivera, of Woonsocket, Rhode Island, who is believed to be related to Ramon Rivera.

William Walsh, chairman of Blackstone's health board, said crews hoped to finish decontaminating the house by Tuesday and removing debris that, according to officials, included mounds of dirty diapers.

The town already incurred cleanup costs of more than $20,000, and the bill could reach $30,000, Walsh said.

Kristina Rivera had been served notice that the home was condemned but had not yet contacted town officials, he said, adding that a tax lien could be placed on the property to help the town recover cleanup costs.

"This was so horrific that I don't think a homeowner could put their hands around even how they would attempt to clean this property," Walsh said.

A phone number for Kristina Rivera could not be located.

The Following User Says Thank You to cheekymarls For This Useful Post:
adhartz
Old 09-17-2014, 06:15 PM
cheekymarls
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1884

one of the rooms inside the blackstone house where 3 infants found dead

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
264564-665b5.jpg  

diamondsmiles, ousoonerchic
Old 09-17-2014, 06:18 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Well, she could keep a pot plant alive at least. Fuck me!

subhuman