female

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 5045 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17846
Re: Vaccination Contest

Well they're just trying to promote it. It's like when they have a blood drive and give you a t shirt or a giftcard. It's not forcing you to give blood, it's offering you an incentive. If you're dead set against it, you're still not going to get vaccinated.

I'm sick of hearing the vaccination debate as well. I have 2 children who are vaccinated. I spread out their shots just so my poor baby doesn't end up with 5 shots in one day, but I don't buy the link with Autism. I think that just has more to do with the age it's recognized in children and that particular round of shots.

There is also a possibility that you could have an adverse reaction to any vaccination or medicine. That's just a risk you take. But to me the benefits far outweigh the risks.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Weatherly For This Useful Post:
candymosh, Talysan, Terminal Expiry
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Weatherly:
alpha.first.one
Old 05-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Roelly118
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:309

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2545

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherly View Post
Well they're just trying to promote it. It's like when they have a blood drive and give you a t shirt or a giftcard. It's not forcing you to give blood, it's offering you an incentive. If you're dead set against it, you're still not going to get vaccinated.

I'm sick of hearing the vaccination debate as well. I have 2 children who are vaccinated. I spread out their shots just so my poor baby doesn't end up with 5 shots in one day, but I don't buy the link with Autism. I think that just has more to do with the age it's recognized in children and that particular round of shots.

There is also a possibility that you could have an adverse reaction to any vaccination or medicine. That's just a risk you take. But to me the benefits far outweigh the risks.
They are trying to vaccinate them with diseases. They are young and they are black. Which make perfect canidates. This is just like the Guatamala incident.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roelly118 For This Useful Post:
alpha.first.one, Talysan
Old 05-10-2011, 06:16 PM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:123

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherly View Post
I don't buy the link with Autism.
I have had debates with friends about this issue....so much so that I had to leave their house and didn't talk to them for a few weeks. I wonder about the shots (my daughter got 5 shots in 3 syringes so I wonder if they fully know how these compounds interact when mixed) but I won't stop getting her shots because I'd rather her not die from some sort of preventable disease.

The Following User Says Thank You to candymosh For This Useful Post:
Talysan
Old 05-10-2011, 07:35 PM
alpha.first.one
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:670
male

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss808

the 3 vaccines mentioned in the opennng thread are not shown in your examples. Those 3 are deadly. To your children and their children and their children. Its passed on during each generation. In africa it has been shown that mass vaccination has caused them to be highly suseptable to the aids virus. Understand how they make vaccines will help.

Old 05-11-2011, 10:17 AM
mirrormere
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1827
Male
Contributions: 3

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss172
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha.first.one View Post
the 3 vaccines mentioned in the opennng thread are not shown in your examples. Those 3 are deadly. To your children and their children and their children. Its passed on during each generation. In africa it has been shown that mass vaccination has caused them to be highly suseptable to the aids virus. Understand how they make vaccines will help.
Actually I did talk about the disease the Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis) and Meningococcal Vaccines provide immunity for. I did not mention HPV so I will repost about that later.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:37 AM
chefbob09
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:243
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3577

why wasts the m oney, just hold the little bastards down and stick them with the needle

Old 05-12-2011, 12:37 PM
rottenflesh
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:439
Male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1497

Chicken pox isn't that big of a deal. I've had it when I was six. My kids already had it and now they're immune just like me.

You don't get the Hep if you don't fuck dirty pussy.

Rotovirus just gives you the shits, not that big of a deal. Drink water or use an I.V. and take motrin.

Old 05-13-2011, 01:46 AM
mirrormere
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1827
Male
Contributions: 3

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss172

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenflesh View Post
Chicken pox isn't that big of a deal. I've had it when I was six. My kids already had it and now they're immune just like me.
True, however if one develops it in adolescence or adulthood it can be dangerous as it has increased risk of bacteremia. Also it can dormant in your spine and then resurface later in life (50+, usually) as Shinges.

Quote:
You don't get the Hep if you don't fuck dirty pussy.
Well Hep B definitely. It comes from swapping bodily fluids (unprotected sex, dirty needles, etc.). Hep A though comes from poor sanitation, it is transmitted from Fecal-Oral route (ie. someone wipes their butt and doesn't wash their hands, happens usually transferred by food preparers)

Quote:
Rotovirus just gives you the shits, not that big of a deal. Drink water or use an I.V. and take motrin.
You got it man. The shits, though, are more difficult to treat in infants and the very old.

Old 05-13-2011, 06:27 PM
Andria
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:117
Cute, Cuddly, Lovable Girl

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8563

I think that's crazy... it could potentially violate people's religion or ideologies and result in lawsuits, and I haven't had ANY vaccinations or booster shots since I was 15 years old, I'm proud of it.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Andria:
Talysan
Old 05-16-2011, 07:29 AM
Andria
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:117
Cute, Cuddly, Lovable Girl

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8563

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrormere View Post
Glad you haven't caught anything
...stay away from rusted nails
...and kids
I don't trust regular doctors and last saw them to get a DNR and a living will, I got a medical marijuana card through a homeopath for my anxiety, migraines and psychiatric conditions and have been using medical MJ, and I hate life and the 21st century enough to not care if I get horribly sick and die.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Andria:
Terminal Expiry