Go Back  

USA Gearing Up For Future War With Iran?? 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 10-15-2011, 02:40 AM
meeb
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:199
پدر سگ ایرانی

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4634
Re: USA Gearing Up For Future War With Iran??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjackass318 View Post
i know i actually have spent some time in that part of the world and actually had a couple of acquaintences that are Iranians. i've spent some time in Lebanon also
Beautiful country, Lebanon, isn't it? It's so sad that it's the chessboard for other countries.

The Following User Says Thank You to meeb For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318
Old 10-15-2011, 02:51 AM
meeb
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
پدر سگ ایرانی

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4634

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Iran would be a more formidable military opponent, but a easier war than either Iraq and Afghanistan. Iran is more developed, a more educated people. With a large young population that would see us as liberators. And more capable of securing their own futures with our militarys help. It would be ignorant to not believe our military and cia are not already involved in creating the footing for these Iranians who will work with us.
The thing about the younger generation in Iran is that it's twofold. This is a generation whose contact with the veterans of the Iran-Iraq war and the generation of the monarchy is slowly severing. This is a generation whose education consists of biology, chemistry, physics, engineering, and incredibly biased indoctrination. This is a generation whose identity owes itself to the Islamic Republic. Iranian culture was already authoritarian, but with the terror of living in a repressive regime every day, the customs and social interactions have become cutthroat and cloak-and-dagger. It's what happened to the people of the former Soviet Union, only the Islamic Republic used religion, conspiracy, and imperial glory to cement a nationalism that cannot be brought down with an invasion.

I wish that I can say this is the general case with dictatorships, but it's not. Iran's introduced a faux-democracy under the autocracy of a supreme leader. Its people think they are progressive, but they live under an iron fist. There are plenty of black ops going on on both sides. But that alone won't do a thing about the situation. The foreign policy has been containment and retardation through sanctions for 30 years. Iran is a black market state. Sanctions don't mean anything.

Culturally, starting from the family, Iranians are conservative and traditional. There is a strict class system there and although the younger generation works its ways behind closed doors with rave parties and the sort, it's not enough to say there's much to work with. There are still strategic obstacles, the biggest of which being Iran's ability to control the strait of Hormuz. Just one silkworm on the east coast of the strait can halt oil shipping for a day, costing scores to the world economy. They know that there is 1 car for every 2 people in the US, and they know who has the advantage. This is why much of the situation has been focused on trying to fund opposition groups and foment civil unrest, hoping that instability will introduce leaders that are willing to work with the West. Iran is priceless to Middle East stability, and invading it would be a huge mistake.

I think you might be interested in reading the one book by Robert Baer, a former CIA officer.

Old 10-15-2011, 02:53 AM
meeb
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
پدر سگ ایرانی

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4634

@niknik

I love your avatar, btw. STMF

niknik
Old 10-15-2011, 03:09 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

I don't know, I believe there is a government maybe even a constitution in the works already. Of coarse if anyone knew of it they all would already be dead.

Old 10-15-2011, 03:14 AM
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181

Quote:
Originally Posted by :meeb: View Post
Beautiful country, Lebanon, isn't it? It's so sad that it's the chessboard for other countries.
i see you haven't been banned yet. good. yes Lebanon is beautiful it's too bad what has transpired over there the past almost 40 years. i hope you don't get banned DR needs people like you.

Old 10-15-2011, 03:24 AM
meeb
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
پدر سگ ایرانی

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4634

Thanks, bd.

bdjackass318
Old 10-15-2011, 10:07 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Using this reasoning as an example of USA's reactions, why then did they not go after Saudi Arabia after the 911 attacks? If the so called 'war on terror' is aimed at destroying a threat to the western world then why does the war not move to African nations that openly support terrorist groups? There is more to this than is being told, i hope we are smart enough as sentient beings to see through the smoke screen being presented.

Old 10-15-2011, 12:23 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Because Iran is a large threat, and its not like there aren't missions in Africa. Saudi Arabia Jails more terrorist than any other nation. So they are working with us.

Old 10-15-2011, 04:52 PM
blacksedan
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4031

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss47

No War for Israel in Iran - Keep Americans Safe!

Old 10-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16132 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss88611

attack Australia
please