Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: US Posts on Alert Over Potential Backlash from CIA Report, Lawmaker Warns

I'm all for some good Jack Bauer torturing when necessary, especially if any of these pukes had anything to do with 9/11.
It's information that probably should have remained where it was, not for public viewing. Just like anything else that is done for the good of our country, some information is better left unsaid.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
BBKF, Cartwright, rob666
Old 12-09-2014, 10:29 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
I'm all for some good Jack Bauer torturing when necessary, especially if any of these pukes had anything to do with 9/11.
It's information that probably should have remained where it was, not for public viewing. Just like anything else that is done for the good of our country, some information is better left unsaid.
That's the problem though, there's a lot of bad shit that can happen in the name of security. The CIA has done horrible shit that was supposedly for the good of the country for the last 60 years, overthrown elected governments, even planned attacks on American civilians ( operation north woods ).
The vast majority of the report remained censored from what I read, and that's only what made it as far as the report...... I guarantee that there's a lot of shit that wasn't reported.

I'd bet if the public knew half of what they've done there would be a revolution

Think about it, they acknowledge that they planned to attack Americans, while posing as Cubans, to give a reason to invade Cuba ( false flag attack ).
Yet there are billions of documents related to the Kennedy assassination, the Cold War, and the war on terror that will NEVER be declassified.

What else have they lied about?

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Johnny Wadd
Old 12-10-2014, 12:43 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
That's the problem though, there's a lot of bad shit that can happen in the name of security. The CIA has done horrible shit that was supposedly for the good of the country for the last 60 years, overthrown elected governments, even planned attacks on American civilians ( operation north woods ).
The vast majority of the report remained censored from what I read, and that's only what made it as far as the report...... I guarantee that there's a lot of shit that wasn't reported.

I'd bet if the public knew half of what they've done there would be a revolution

Think about it, they acknowledge that they planned to attack Americans, while posing as Cubans, to give a reason to invade Cuba ( false flag attack ).
Yet there are billions of documents related to the Kennedy assassination, the Cold War, and the war on terror that will NEVER be declassified.
And it shouldn't be declassified. The average American citizen or average person anywhere are so unaware of what's being done in nations all over the world. Let alone comprehend the need, or can they fathom repercussions of inaction.

I'm not saying everything they've ever done is right. I'm saying what they do is important, and I believe we must have a secret agency that gets its hands dirty when needed.

I'll tell you this, I'm not losing any sleep over anything in this report.

If America ever one day falls to a foreign or domestic enemy. It will be because our candy ass society became too offended to do what is necessary to fight.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Cartwright
Old 12-10-2014, 12:48 AM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16111 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss88591

Fucking America as every day passes you become more and more of a laughing stock.
So tell me Niknik what did all this achieve anyhow?
No wonder 300 million people were bought to their knees by 19 men in a couple of airplanes

Old 12-10-2014, 01:05 AM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post

Fucking America as every day passes you become more and more of a laughing stock.
No wonder 300 million people were bought to their knees by 19 men in a couple of airplanes
I'm all for a good jab at Nik, but that's just dumb. The mentality of citizens from any country would be dramatically changed after 3000 are killed in a single attack.

I don't know about other countries but here in America, boys are told this as they are growing up; "If he hits you, hit him back harder." We stand up for ourselves with pride. You fuck with us, we really fuck with you.

Old 12-10-2014, 01:05 AM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post

What did all what achieve? I think you don't really know what you're talking about. The CIA was basically neutered in the late seventies. The CIA wasn't doing these interrogations before 9/11.

I've never understood why foreigners say stupid shit like you said about America. And at the same time be so worried about America. If we're such a joke to you than why do you even care?

If you think this report means anything you need to read some history books. Way worse shit happened during ww2. Only thing that's changed is the progressive hatred.

Old 12-10-2014, 02:26 AM
FunkPumpkin
Offline:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Poster Rank:375
Contributions: 9

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1928

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Chaining someone up in sub zero temperatures naked until they die? Force feeding people through their ass for no medical reason? Knocking people unconscious? Putting someone in the dark for 17 days and forgetting about them? Putting people with broken bones in stress positions?
And no getting approvals like they were supposed to, so basically no oversight?

And this is just what we know about. There's how many classified documents related to the war on terror?
I didn't see those listed in TheVrist's post and neither did you, so don't put words in my mouth, kthanxbai.

Old 12-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Cartwright
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6616

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss19

I honestly don't care that we tortured the bastards. They have done far worse things to us

Old 12-10-2014, 04:21 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkPumpkin View Post
I didn't see those listed in TheVrist's post and neither did you, so don't put words in my mouth, kthanxbai.
Right, because reading the report would be to much work. Much easier to base your opinion on something someone else you don't know wrote on a gore board

You think that water boarding is news? I read excerpts of what was released, and based my comment on that.

It's called news, you should really look into it.

Old 12-10-2014, 04:22 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I'm all for a good jab at Nik, but that's just dumb. The mentality of citizens from any country would be dramatically changed after 3000 are killed in a single attack.

I don't know about other countries but here in America, boys are told this as they are growing up; "If he hits you, hit him back harder." We stand up for ourselves with pride. You fuck with us, we really fuck with you.
Well, this is where the question of who hit who first arises......