Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628
Re: US Pastor Terry Jones Banned from Entering UK

The guy is a total pussy anyway. Who gives a shit how many copies of the Koran are burnt, apart from those every suffering Muslims? There are plenty more copies out there, so don't play the old 'ignorance' card.

Old 02-05-2011, 01:34 AM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
We won't let him in but... we won't deport murdering raping scum because it's "Against their human rights", this country is a fucking joke.
ROFLMFAO

Old 02-05-2011, 01:50 AM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjim77 View Post
Islam is not a religion of hate, its how some of its followers interpret their teachings. IMHO all religion should be banned as it can usually all be interpreted the wrong way and used by cretins as justification for conflict. Just a question, but what the fuck makes anyone think they are taking over their country?????? Infact, who fucking says its your country anyhow??????? What you are born here so that makes its so????? Fact of the matter is this country is (wrongly) owned by the royal family, all of the land is owned by the man..... Your house on your plot of land, well, if the man wants to build there then your land is no longer your land.....

Islam isn't the enemy, our own governbent and media is........ Divide and conquer they have been doing it for years and its still happening....... Social awareness??? I don't think so....... This is why the UK is fucked....... too many people who think they are smart and have intelligence allowing themselves to be manipulated day in day out, swallowing all the shit we are fed then asking for more........... Most people in the UK are incapable of thinking for themselves.
DUDE FUCK YOU !!! PISSLAM IS THE ENEMY OF THE WORLD. THOSE MOTHER FUCKING CUNTS AND ALL THEIR FUCKING RIOTS, ROBBING, RAPING, KILLING. THEY ARE HERE IN SWEDEN AND COMMIT UPWARDS OF 90% OF ALL CRIME HERE. GANG RAPE WAS UNHEARD OF BEFORE THEM, NOW ITS COMMON. NOW SWEDEN IN #1 IN RAPE PER CAPITA IN AT LEAST NORTHERN EUROPE IF NOT ALL OF EUROPE AND 85% OF ALL CONVICTED RAPISTS HERE ARE IMMIGRANTS AND/OR THEIR KIDS, ALMOST 100% OR WHICH ARE MUSLIM ARAB AND NORTH AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS.
THEY STAB AND KILL YOUNG TEENAGE SWEDISH BOYS, THEIR IMAMS SAY ITS OKAY TO RAPE SWEDISH WOMEN BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL WHORES AND HAVE PROBABLY FUCKED ANYWAY.

YOU CAN SUCK MY SHIT. MUSLIMS DON'T BELONG HERE.

Old 02-05-2011, 06:36 AM
slimjim77
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1340
Animal

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss270

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBun View Post
DUDE FUCK YOU !!! PISSLAM IS THE ENEMY OF THE WORLD. THOSE MOTHER FUCKING CUNTS AND ALL THEIR FUCKING RIOTS, ROBBING, RAPING, KILLING. THEY ARE HERE IN SWEDEN AND COMMIT UPWARDS OF 90% OF ALL CRIME HERE. GANG RAPE WAS UNHEARD OF BEFORE THEM, NOW ITS COMMON. NOW SWEDEN IN #1 IN RAPE PER CAPITA IN AT LEAST NORTHERN EUROPE IF NOT ALL OF EUROPE AND 85% OF ALL CONVICTED RAPISTS HERE ARE IMMIGRANTS AND/OR THEIR KIDS, ALMOST 100% OR WHICH ARE MUSLIM ARAB AND NORTH AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS.
THEY STAB AND KILL YOUNG TEENAGE SWEDISH BOYS, THEIR IMAMS SAY ITS OKAY TO RAPE SWEDISH WOMEN BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL WHORES AND HAVE PROBABLY FUCKED ANYWAY.

YOU CAN SUCK MY SHIT. MUSLIMS DON'T BELONG HERE.
I assume that you have figures and stats to back up your nonsense? Oh your capslock is stuck on, maybe you didn't know.

Oh and one more thing Dude, fuck you too go kiss your swastika, read your copy of mein kampf and find a big building to base jump of preferably without a parachute. PEACE x

Old 02-05-2011, 06:37 AM
slimjim77
Offline:
Animal

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss270

Nice arse btw

Old 02-05-2011, 11:51 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

I have read "Mein kampf", and what a depressing read that was, talk about incessantly repeating yourself, "My struggle"?, against what exactly.....oh yes he was a short arse and a weedy little fuck, so thats why he wanted to take over the world, glad I cleared that up for myself.

Old 02-05-2011, 02:44 PM
slimjim77
Offline:
Animal

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
I have read "Mein kampf", and what a depressing read that was, talk about incessantly repeating yourself, "My struggle"?, against what exactly.....oh yes he was a short arse and a weedy little fuck, so thats why he wanted to take over the world, glad I cleared that up for myself.
I read it too, and I know exactly what you mean about the repeating himself. One of my most favorite books is American Psycho by Brett Easton Ellis, I love that book because its written in the style of how a nutter would think, why does Mein Kampf remind me of that????

Old 02-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjim77 View Post
I read it too, and I know exactly what you mean about the repeating himself. One of my most favorite books is American Psycho by Brett Easton Ellis, I love that book because its written in the style of how a nutter would think, why does Mein Kampf remind me of that????
My fave read would have to be "The choirboys" it cracked me up from start to finish, it's not exactly cerebral or anything...but then again it doesn't try to be, it was made into a film which of course was dire, not many books translate well onto film, how the hell Peter Jackson pulled off "The Lord of the rings" is nothing short of spectacular in my view.