Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: US Now Second Largest Economy in World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
All your figures were wrong. Maybe you want to post your sources because.. Look above ^
Actually I gave no figures. But what I said is the truth. And the figures you're looking at have nothing to do with what I was talking about. Again, global black market. Not dealing weed on the corner black market.

Old 12-05-2014, 12:52 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

And all those counterfeit products take money from legitimate companies.

Old 12-05-2014, 12:56 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11719

Will be hard pressed to find black market global exchange figures, because like I said, some things we consider a crime, they accept it as the norm.

Hell the gov. had their own gold farming companies for online games.

Old 12-05-2014, 01:04 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Will be hard pressed to find black market global exchange figures, because like I said, some things we consider a crime, they accept it as the norm.

Well of course it's hard to find exact figures on organized crimes global markets. But your article basically proves China is the largest player where it stated 70% of counterfeits seized around the world originate from China.

No other country in the world offers such a diverse black market menu. As far as black market exports.

Old 12-05-2014, 01:11 AM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Actually I was right. Vrist list isn't what I was even talking about. Is there factories all over America making counterfeit purses, auto parts, motorcycle parts, clothing, on and on? No. There is in China.

I'm not talking about the black market of money changing hands between Americans. I'm talking about money exchanging hands between nations, which brings in money to the economy that wasn't there before. In this area nobody competes with the Chinese black market. The global black market.

You going down the street and buying weed or pills on the black market isn't introducing money into America that wasn't there.

And America doesn't export large amounts of black market goods to other countries. China does.

Also, I said as much as 20%, based on estimates. Is this all over your head?
Where are your sources for these estimates?

If you grow weed yourself, and sell it you're not creating a product and introducing money into the market that's not there? You're logic is flawed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 12-05-2014, 01:17 AM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post

When it's legal in their market to do these things, the economic value is added to the actual GDP not the black market. That's how I know Nik is fighting a losing battle with this 20% figure.

Old 12-05-2014, 02:32 AM
corrico
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:467
male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1373

Quote:

If you grow weed yourself, and sell it you're not creating a product and introducing money into the market that's not there? You're logic is flawed.
I think what he means is if you grow your own weed and sell it in the same country/state/province whatever, you live in then the money is coming from the same place the product originated, its not bringing money here if the money was here to begin with, but if you sell it to someone outside your country then you are bringing money in that wasn't there before, savvy?

The Following User Says Thank You to corrico For This Useful Post:
niknik
Old 12-05-2014, 12:16 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:

No it's quite simple. If you grow weed yourself and sell it in your city, it's not bringing in money. In that case money is just exchanging hands between people in the same economy. If your city say has one billion in cash circulating, you growing weed and selling it doesn't introduce more money to circulate. Now if you grow a bunch of weed and sell it to Mexico, then you are growing the money circulating, if you spent it that is.

Money circulating in your community helps keep your economy strong. But if your not bringing money in from outside your economy then the economy becomes stagnant. Or can even collapse, because every time you buy a toaster or a car, much of that money leaves your economy and circulates in another. So finding a way to bring in new money is how you grow a economy.

Old 12-05-2014, 12:19 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrico View Post
I think what he means is if you grow your own weed and sell it in the same country/state/province whatever, you live in then the money is coming from the same place the product originated, its not bringing money here if the money was here to begin with, but if you sell it to someone outside your country then you are bringing money in that wasn't there before, savvy?
Bingo. And in turn it takes money from one economy and gives it to another.

The whole idea of fair trade is both countries will sell each other products so one country doesn't end up with all the cash.

Old 12-05-2014, 12:21 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
When it's legal in their market to do these things, the economic value is added to the actual GDP not the black market. That's how I know Nik is fighting a losing battle with this 20% figure.
I think you don't understand. The counterfeiting of goods in China is Not legal. So again, you're basing your argument on untruths.