Go Back  

US Military Now Spams Propaganda Around the World. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 03-19-2011, 07:34 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: US Military Now Spams Propaganda Around the World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You all are crazy, other countries and Islamic groups have been doing this same shit for years. America is losing the propaganda battle in many countries because their people never hear our side. Al jazera is a extremists propaganda mouth piece across the arab world. American news is not a government tool as some of you believe. So the government has to answer to these extremists who spew lies across muslim countries. This is something that should have been done years ago, and vnathen there not getting on Facebook to target any of us. Its to reply or give a side to stories put out by al jazera because they are extremely bias and hide much of the truth.
Its a proven fact that the Bush Government gave talking points to Fox News, among many, many other things.
We have a free press, but only if the person watching is smart enough to decipher the BS from the truth.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-19-2011, 08:28 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: US Military Now Spams Propaganda Around the World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Its a proven fact that the Bush Government gave talking points to Fox News, among many, many other things.
We have a free press, but only if the person watching is smart enough to decipher the BS from the truth.
Just as Obama's does for msnbc. But they don't take stories that al jazera run and refute their claims. As well as in many Arab nations like Iran or non Muslim places like N Korea they don't have American news or do there leaders allow it. This is not a bad thing, its just to see America's point of view or our side gets told to these people as well.
Many Muslims in hotbed areas only see and hear half the truth, or complete fabrications.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-19-2011, 10:50 PM
AmericanIllusions's Avatar
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029
Re: US Military Now Spams Propaganda Around the World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You all are crazy, other countries and Islamic groups have been doing this same shit for years. America is losing the propaganda battle in many countries because their people never hear our side. Al jazera is a extremists propaganda mouth piece across the arab world. American news is not a government tool as some of you believe. So the government has to answer to these extremists who spew lies across muslim countries. This is something that should have been done years ago, and vnathen there not getting on Facebook to target any of us. Its to reply or give a side to stories put out by al jazera because they are extremely bias and hide much of the truth.
In other words, "They lie so we lie in return". Gotcha!

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-20-2011, 01:27 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: US Military Now Spams Propaganda Around the World.

You wouldn't seem crazy if you didn't believe everything America does or says is a lie, or a conspiracy. Are you of the belief that our government only lies and misrepresent and thousands of there employed and free press independent agencies all play along? I think your extremely paranoid. Your smart, but paranoid, every government has lied or covered the truth at some point, but I would bet less than 1 tenth of 1 percent of the information our government puts out is slightly scewed. And most of that is to protect sources and keep a even keel with unstable situations. Not to screw over American people.

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-20-2011, 09:18 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: US Military Now Spams Propaganda Around the World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Just as Obama's does for msnbc. But they don't take stories that al jazera run and refute their claims. As well as in many Arab nations like Iran or non Muslim places like N Korea they don't have American news or do there leaders allow it. This is not a bad thing, its just to see America's point of view or our side gets told to these people as well.
Many Muslims in hotbed areas only see and hear half the truth, or complete fabrications.
I definitely wouldn't say msnbc is anything but left leaning, but not nearly so far as to take talking points from the White House.
Not even close.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-20-2011, 09:24 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: US Military Now Spams Propaganda Around the World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You wouldn't seem crazy if you didn't believe everything America does or says is a lie, or a conspiracy. Are you of the belief that our government only lies and misrepresent and thousands of there employed and free press independent agencies all play along? I think your extremely paranoid. Your smart, but paranoid, every government has lied or covered the truth at some point, but I would bet less than 1 tenth of 1 percent of the information our government puts out is slightly scewed. And most of that is to protect sources and keep a even keel with unstable situations. Not to screw over American people.
Yes, but if that 1/10th of 1% represents the lie that is the Iraq invasion, its a damm big 1%.
Its not so much that the press plays along, its more like they sometimes only get what the Government wants them to know.
It wasn't until after the Iraq invasion that we found out about the cherry picked information, Colin Powell resigned because of it.
Iraq was accused of having tens of thousands of tons of WMD's, the White House sold the story brilliantly and even the Dems bought it..... Why?... Because the whole story wasn't out there.

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-20-2011, 10:13 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: US Military Now Spams Propaganda Around the World.

Again not arguing that wmds were not in Iraq, although many nations agreed that Iraq had them not just USA. And the fact remains that he did have them and used them on a Kurdish town killing hundreds of civilians, and he and his sons ran Iraq like mobsters feeding on there people with brutality. So I could give a shit about Iraq, false intelligence and lieing is two different things.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-20-2011, 11:00 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: US Military Now Spams Propaganda Around the World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Again not arguing that wmds were not in Iraq, although many nations agreed that Iraq had them not just USA. And the fact remains that he did have them and used them on a Kurdish town killing hundreds of civilians, and he and his sons ran Iraq like mobsters feeding on there people with brutality. So I could give a shit about Iraq, false intelligence and lieing is two different things.
Yes, but was the intelligence purposly false?

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-20-2011, 11:12 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: US Military Now Spams Propaganda Around the World.

Could be, but maybe not.

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-21-2011, 07:46 AM
Black Knight's Avatar
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:211
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4193
Re: US Military Now Spams Propaganda Around the World.

I am ex-military but honestly, the US has enough problems right now in our own yard to be worrying about someone else's.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO