Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: US Launches Air Strikes on Syria Islamic State Militants

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
No one wants a single nuke executed, especially receiving end players. Thats why north korea has been catered to for decades, the U.S and everyone on board has been trying to settle them through pure democracy. Everyone knows even a hint of imitate threat in their direction they would just start sputtering off their nukes before our already pre destined nukes hit theirs. So essentially it's a huge sacrifice we would have to suffer to bomb a small dot off the map.

Russia, like America, has signed on to play by the rules of war, playing outside of the rules makes us (or them) a direct target of everyone else having to sit around playing by the rules (some of which hate having too as it is) Making the whom ever step outside of the playing field in a vulnerable state.

Us against the world don't stand a chance.

If hypothetically we started war with Russia tomorrow, there would be a world summit that would discuss how much nukes would be allowed, and what targets of each side is warranted.
Maybe wrong. But I'd suspect we know where every weapon N. Korea has that's of any great significance. Even though they're building modern weapons they're still decades behind in technology. They probably have no idea of our capabilities on them. Stuff that hasn't been revealed publicly.
I think that's why we've given them so much time.

Old 09-27-2014, 11:28 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Maybe wrong. But I'd suspect we know where every weapon N. Korea has that's of any great significance. Even though they're building modern weapons they're still decades behind in technology. They probably have no idea of our capabilities on them. Stuff that hasn't been revealed publicly.
I think that's why we've given them so much time.
Thing is, most everyone that has the power to wipe N. Korea flat, has their hands tied to not be able to by our own flawed rules in regard to wars.

It is no secret us, or several other countries could flatten them in one stroke of a button. Just in doing so we would be breaking the very laws we created.

They stay closely monitored, I am sure before they get too "caught" up there will be something done. Or we do like we have been doing for some time, wait.... until they slip up and give us the green light.

Old 09-28-2014, 09:33 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss10542

There is no North Korea.

It's only CHINA...f*cking with The West.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, rob666
Old 09-28-2014, 09:44 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718

Too many dumb ass Americans enjoy buying cheap made plastic shit for premium prices, to want to bomb the west.

Old 09-28-2014, 03:13 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

I don't think N Korea is a puppet of China. They're allies, but i don't think China will go to war with America to defend N Korean nukes. They have nothing to gain from doing so, they just completed their first aircraft carrier a couple years back. They might have 3 in the next couple years. America has 11 traditional carriers with something like 19 total carriers capable of deploying aircraft from sea. Needless to say going through all facets of military capabilities it's like that between America and China. Besides the number of actual soldiers of course where China has everyone beat by a mile.

Old 09-28-2014, 04:45 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Thing is, most everyone that has the power to wipe N. Korea flat, has their hands tied to not be able to by our own flawed rules in regard to wars.

It is no secret us, or several other countries could flatten them in one stroke of a button. Just in doing so we would be breaking the very laws we created.

Im sure that even China will turn a blind eye when the US get bored with the "yapping poodle" which is North Korea, and decide to erase them from the world map.

They stay closely monitored, I am sure before they get too "caught" up there will be something done. Or we do like we have been doing for some time, wait.... until they slip up and give us the green light.

Im sure that even China will turn a blind eye when the US get bored with the "yapping poodle" which is North Korea, and decide to erase them from the world map.

Old 09-28-2014, 04:45 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Old 09-28-2014, 06:03 PM
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:233
it's free if you boof it

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3821

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Ever notice how nobody fucks with North Korea?
The only reason nobody messes around with the DPRK is because of China. If it wasn't for the North being China's bitch, we would have stomped out that regime long ago. Truth is, famine is widespread in North Korea. Cannibalism is most likely commonplace. Kim Jong-un is dependent on Chinese exports and agriculture. They wouldn't last a month as a truly independent nation. As a result, relations with China keep that rabid dog on a tight leash.

Furthermore, the North doesn't have the ballistics capability to launch a nuclear attack on the West. At best they would hit South Korea, and that's only should their weak, Soviet era technology be capable of making it past all the modern defense mechanisms put in place over there in the South by the US.

The Following User Says Thank You to GODISNOTGREAT For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 09-28-2014, 06:06 PM
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
it's free if you boof it

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3821

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
I wouldn't go as far as to say that. The Korean war proved that China will go to many lengths to ensure a Western power doesn't border their nation.

The Following User Says Thank You to GODISNOTGREAT For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 09-28-2014, 06:08 PM
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
it's free if you boof it

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3821

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Ever notice how nobody fucks with North Korea?
The only reason nobody messes around with the DPRK is because of China. If it wasn't for the North being China's bitch, we would have stomped out that regime long ago. Truth is, famine is widespread in North Korea. Cannibalism is most likely commonplace. Kim Jong-un is dependent on Chinese exports and agriculture. They wouldn't last a month as a truly independent nation. As a result, relations with China keep that rabid dog on a tight leash.

Furthermore, the North doesn't have the ballistics capability to launch a nuclear attack on the West. At best they would hit South Korea, and that's only should their weak, Soviet era technology be capable of making it past all the modern defense mechanisms put in place over there in the South by the US.