Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: US Launches Air Strikes on Syria Islamic State Militants

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You're entire primus that he lied is false. You're insinuating he just made it up. He was wrong, because he relied on intelligence that was wrong. British intelligence said he had them too. Matter of fact many nations including the UN thought he had them. And just because they didn't find them doesn't mean they never existed. Those weapons could have made it out of Iraq, or could be buried in the Iraqi desert. OR perhaps Saddam himself was successful in fooling everyone into believing he had what he didn't. You seem to forget that fact. Saddam Hussein wanted everyone to believe he had them. After all Saddam had a choice. Prove by allowing inspectors in or face the consequences.

Obama on the other hand knows he's lying. And directs his administration to lie. Over and over again. It's way more than he made some promises that proved to be false. He made those promises knowing they were false.
PNAC.

Look it up

3 members of Bushes cabinet, including Cheney and Rumsfeld, signed this document which urged the removal of Saddam through military intervention.
What's notable is that it was drafted in the 90's.

Saddams removal was guaranteed after 9'11, the documents prove it regardless of if Iraq was involved or not.

The UN has nothing to do with the invasion seriously

Their own inspectors have gone on record regarding their thoughts about the invasion. Hans blix has said he felt America would invade regardless of his findings
Scott Ritter is American, what are his thoughts

Seriously, you're too much.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:50 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Umm. America didn't care so much that Cuba joined Russia as a ally. It was the fact that they were putting nuclear missiles pointed at America on their land that was the problem. That's not a fair comparison at all. And America didn't overthrow any government to annex the country into the union.

Not too mention it had more to do with Ukraine joining the European Union than NATO. Also the President of Ukraine was voted in based on his promise to join the EU. It's when that President proved to be a Russian puppet did he get thrown out.

And how the hell is a Russian election held in Ukraine legitimate? So Russia has the power to decide who's the legitimate government in Ukraine?

And why are you drawing comparisons as a way to justify Russias actions? If it's wrong when America does it then it's wrong for anyone to do it. Right? I've read your post where you're critical of America for doing these things. But Russia does it and instead of being critical of Russia, you're pointing out America again.

One has to wonder if you're anti America.
Right, so if America puts missiles in turkey pointing at Russia that's ok, but if Russia puts missiles in Cuba...

The president of Ukraine wasn't thrown out, it was a coup that violated the constitution of Ukraine. There is a clear process for removal, and it wasn't followed.
Of course this was no issue for his political opponents

The Crimean parliament held the vote, and the Crimean parliament voted in favour of leaving. I guess reading is too hard?

I'm anti bullshit

I'm simply pointing out that there is no clear good guy in this, and that it's simply a civil war within Ukraine. On both sides we have outside nations meddling in Ukraine's affairs, purely out of self interest.
The situation regarding the elected presidents removal in Ukraine is messy, as is Crimea's independence.
Both sides are only recognizing the truth as it fits their narrative.

Old 10-13-2014, 07:10 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718

Actually we wouldn't even be having concern at this time for Ukraine, if it wasn't for them reminding us of an old treaty, signed during the Clinton administration.

rob666
Old 10-13-2014, 07:57 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
PNAC.

Look it up

3 members of Bushes cabinet, including Cheney and Rumsfeld, signed this document which urged the removal of Saddam through military intervention.
What's notable is that it was drafted in the 90's.

Saddams removal was guaranteed after 9'11, the documents prove it regardless of if Iraq was involved or not.

The UN has nothing to do with the invasion seriously

Their own inspectors have gone on record regarding their thoughts about the invasion. Hans blix has said he felt America would invade regardless of his findings
Scott Ritter is American, what are his thoughts

Seriously, you're too much.
So you admit you're a conspiracy theorist.

I didn't say the UN had anything to do with the invasion. I said the UN also thought Iraq had chemical weapons.

You mean to tell me in the 90's people were planning on getting Saddam out? After he invaded Kuwait, used chemical weapons in 1986,1988, and 1991. Of course they were.

Hans was speculating. So he didn't know what America was going to do. His speculation means absolutely nothing.

Scott Ritter is a child molester. I won't be considering this "Americans" opinion at all.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:19 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Righ t, so if America puts missiles in turkey pointing at Russia that's ok, but if Russia puts m. issiles in Cuba...

The president of Ukraine wasn't thrown out, it was a coup that violated the constitution of Ukraine. There is a clear process for removal, and it wasn't followed.
Of course this was no issue for his political opponents

The Crimean parliament held the vote, and the Crimean parliament voted in favour of leaving. I guess reading is too hard?

I'm anti bullshit

I'm simply pointing out that there is no clear good guy in this, and that it's simply a civil war within Ukraine. On both sides we have outside nations meddling in Ukraine's affairs, purely out of self interest.
The situation regarding the elected presidents removal in Ukraine is messy, as is Crimea's independence.
Both sides are only recognizing the truth as it fits their narrative.
Well thank god Ukraine has Russia to uphold it's constitution.

I agree to a point Ukraine is in civil war. What I find alarming is how swift Russia acted. As if they already had this planned out.

And look how quickly this Crimea vote took place. That in itself makes the vote highly suspicious and illegitimate.

I still find odd you refer to a coup as being unconstitutional under Ukraine law. Guess what. Crimea breaking away to become Little Russia is also unconstitutional under Ukrainian law. That's a good example of shiesty reporting.

And rob as a American, of course I think America putting missiles in Turkey pointing at Russia is ok. Much more so than Russian missiles pointing at me sitting in Cuba.

I know America has meddled in other nations affairs. Directly and indirectly influencing leadership and policy. Mistakes have been made. To sum up my opinion on that subject I'll say this. Although I wish these failures never happened. I'd rather have these failures than America withdraw from being a superpower.

Old 10-13-2014, 10:47 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
So you admit you're a conspiracy theorist.

I didn't say the UN had anything to do with the invasion. I said the UN also thought Iraq had chemical weapons.
You mean to tell me in the 90's people were planning on getting Saddam out? After he invaded Kuwait, used chemical weapons in 1986,1988, and 1991. Of course they were.

Hans was speculating. So he didn't know what America was going to do. His speculation means absolutely nothing.

Scott Ritter is a child molester. I won't be considering this "Americans" opinion at all.
These were the UN inspectors.

If the UN thought there were chemical weapons, why did the inspectors think otherwise

What conspiracy theory are you referring too?

Old 10-13-2014, 10:52 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Well thank god Ukraine has Russia to uphold it's constitution.

I agree to a point Ukraine is in civil war. What I find alarming is how swift Russia acted. As if they already had this planned out.

And look how quickly this Crimea vote took place. That in itself makes the vote highly suspicious and illegitimate.

I still find odd you refer to a coup as being unconstitutional under Ukraine law. Guess what. Crimea breaking away to become Little Russia is also unconstitutional under Ukrainian law. That's a good example of shiesty reporting.

And rob as a American, of course I think America putting missiles in Turkey pointing at Russia is ok. Much more so than Russian missiles pointing at me sitting in Cuba.
I know America has meddled in other nations affairs. Directly and indirectly influencing leadership and policy. Mistakes have been made. To sum up my opinion on that subject I'll say this. Although I wish these failures never happened. I'd rather have these failures than America withdraw from being a superpower.
It has nothing to do with nationality.

It has to do with double standards, and the pretense that someone else is ALWAYS wrong based on where they live.
If you expect someone else to live by a certain set of rules, then you yourself should also follow those same rules...... And not just when it suits your intention.

What's happening in Ukraine isn't a civil war to a point, its a civil war any way you slice it
If that wasn't the case, the people of Crimea would be rising up in arms against Russia...... this isn't the case. In fact, estimates are as high as 50% of Ukrainian soldiers from that region have deserted and gone home.

Old 10-13-2014, 10:56 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Actually we wouldn't even be having concern at this time for Ukraine, if it wasn't for them reminding us of an old treaty, signed during the Clinton administration.
There's also mention of a verbal agreement between James Baker and Gorbachev that if/when Ukraine gained independence, the US would never offer them a position in NATO....... I can't seem to find anything concrete on this, I've found statements that support both sides.

Even Canada is jumping on the bandwagon against Russia, and I'm pretty sure we have no treaty with Ukraine..... Just our leader playing Obama's lapdog again

Old 10-13-2014, 11:49 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718

Quote:
There's also mention of a verbal agreement between James Baker and Gorbachev that if/when Ukraine gained independence, the US would never offer them a position in NATO....... I can't seem to find anything concrete on this, I've found statements that support both sides.

Even Canada is jumping on the bandwagon against Russia, and I'm pretty sure we have no treaty with Ukraine..... Just our leader playing Obama's lapdog again
Unfortunately we said we will always back them up, in exchange they give us their handful of shit quality fire works.

Our typical effort to disarm countries of nukes.

rob666
Old 10-14-2014, 12:06 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
It has nothing to do with nationality.

It has to do with double standards, and the pretense that someone else is ALWAYS wrong based on where they live.
If you expect someone else to live by a certain set of rules, then you yourself should also follow those same rules...... And not just when it suits your intention.

That's ridiculous. I guess everyone should have nukes then. It's only fair.

Let me let you in on a secret. The world is a extremely dangerous place. And I would be offended greatly if my country didn't do everything it could to secure this country with every advantage it has. And never allow political correctness to leave us at a disadvantage.

The world understands power. In the end that's what's most important.