Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: US Launches Air Strikes on Syria Islamic State Militants

I'm waiting for Mr Poo to post the article about the White House staff prostitution scandal. And subsequent cover up and dishonesty.

Old 10-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I'm waiting for Mr Poo to post the article about the White House staff prostitution scandal. And subsequent cover up and dishonesty.
I can give a fuck less if some secret service officers got prostitutes in Columbia. Once again, another random distraction thrown out to avoid actual discussion.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
rob666, winvens
Old 10-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
I think rob and poo both need to read about the Bush status of forces agreement. And how and why that was signed. And the strategy going forward.

And it goes without saying but don't read it from a political site. Because you're both ignoring many facts to give Obama a pass. And arguing a point that didn't exist until things went bad in Iraq. Doesn't that tell you something?
I've read the agreement, but lets do it again together shall we?

Quote:
The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011. The pact required criminal charges for holding prisoners over 24 hours, and required a warrant for searches of homes and buildings that were not related to combat. U.S. contractors working for U.S. forces would have been subject to Iraqi criminal law, while contractors working for the State Department and other U.S. agencies would retain their immunity. If U.S. forces committed still undecided "major premeditated felonies" while off-duty and off-base, they would have been subjected to an undecided procedures laid out by a joint U.S.-Iraq committee if the U.S. certified the forces were off-duty.

The agreement expired at midnight on December 31, 2011, even though the United States completed its final withdrawal of troops from Iraq on December 16, 2011. The symbolic ceremony in Baghdad officially "cased" (retired) the flag of U.S. forces in Iraq, according to army tradition.

The Iraqi government also approved a Strategic Framework Agreement with the United States, aimed at ensuring international cooperation including minority ethnicity, gender, and belief interests and other constitutional rights; threat deterrence; exchange students; education; and cooperation in the areas of energy development, environmental hygiene, health care, information technology, communications, and law enforcement.
Am I missing something here?

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 10-11-2014, 07:55 PM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Are you being serious? I feel like you're just messing with me.

You posted a very small summery of the agreement. With no insight into the strategy or conditions. No insight into policy or the political environment in Iraq. Let alone a understanding of previous agreements or any history for comparison.

If you think you can get a full understanding of the strategy in Iraq from a Wikipedia post on the sfa you're mistaken. That gives you zero perspective.

As usual you're stuck on something irrelevant.

Old 10-11-2014, 07:56 PM
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:125
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8054

As an aside, I love browsing the home page and seeing "U.S. Launches...TheVrist", etc.

It's nice to see nations disarm their militaries and use people instead. j/k

The Following User Says Thank You to winvens For This Useful Post:
TheVrist
Old 10-11-2014, 08:08 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
I really don't think its possible to elect anyone more dishonest than Obama's administration.

Bush's, by far..... Not even in the same ballpark.

Everything from leading the country to war based on dishonesty, to having the VP ( Cheney ) out an active CIA agent for political gain........ The list is huge.
When Obama commits to a ground war with no exit plan, and lies to do it a comparison might be possible.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By rob666:
niknik
Old 10-11-2014, 08:13 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Has anyone noticed how the Ukraine thing has died down? Seems Vlad has got what he wanted with minimum pressure from the West. I actually believe that Russia is somehow involved with the whole ISIS thing to be honest. Part of Russias proxy war against the USA and NATO.
Some would say that the west and NATO courting a country on Russia's border is both provocative and part of a proxy war.

Russia has had as many problems with Muslim extremism as we have, maybe even more so...... They've been supporting Assad's regime from the beginning, when western nations were advocating support for the Syrian "rebels", IE ISIS.

Old 10-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I can give a fuck less if some secret service officers got prostitutes in Columbia. Once again, another random distraction thrown out to avoid actual discussion.
Is there any good quality pictures of these hookers?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo, rob666
Old 10-11-2014, 08:18 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Is there any good quality pictures of these hookers?
I'd bet that a guy could get a top notch hooker in Columbia for a really good price

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, Mr Poo
Old 10-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Are you being serious? I feel like you're just messing with me.

You posted a very small summery of the agreement. With no insight into the strategy or conditions. No insight into policy or the political environment in Iraq. Let alone a understanding of previous agreements or any history for comparison.

If you think you can get a full understanding of the strategy in Iraq from a Wikipedia post on the sfa you're mistaken. That gives you zero perspective.

As usual you're stuck on something irrelevant.
I perfect my war strategy playing G.I.Joes against 8 year olds in the sand pit, the buried cat turds are considered WMD.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
winvens