Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: US Launches Air Strikes on Syria Islamic State Militants

Besides the last two sentences that are my opinion rob, the rest are facts.

Old 10-10-2014, 07:03 AM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10535

It's a standard Hitler/Stalin land grab.

KGB Putin wants to reassemble the Evil Empire Soviet Union.

And he will FAIL.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo
Old 10-10-2014, 12:37 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Actually it WAS a deadline, one that was kept..

The Bush Administration later sought an agreement with the Iraqi government, and in 2008 George W. Bush signed the U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement. It included a deadline of 31 December 2011, before which "all the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory". The last U.S. troops left Iraq on 18 December 2011, in accordance with this agreement.

The facts don't lie.
So let me get this straight. Obama lied when he said vote for me because I'll pull the troops out. And Obama lied when he took credit for ending the Iraq war. ( but not really ) Because it had nothing at all to do with him.

You're insane. You obviously live in a world of political convenience. You believe whatever is convenient to support the Democrats.

You don't understand things. Like politics. Or how decisions are made and ultimately accomplished. Like how the status of forces agreement was passed. Or why. Because all you care about is defending Obama.

Middle East historian*Juan Cole has noted,*“Bush had to sign what the [Iraqi] parliament gave him or face the prospect that U.S. troops would have to leave by 31 December, 2008, something that would have been interpreted as a defeat… Bush and his generals clearly expected, however, that over time Washington would be able to wriggle out of the treaty and would find a way to keep a division or so in Iraq past that deadline.”

Obama failed to get it done. Because he didn't want to get it done. Bush did what he had to do to get us 3 more years. Obama did what he wanted to do for the 2012 campaign.

Obama gleefully pulled the troops out for votes. And now exactly what Bush warned of is reality. Thanks to Obama and Obama only.

It was no secret that Obama saw his election as a mandate to end the Iraq war. He said so himself. And he also said it was his decision to pull the troops out. Until shit hit the fan then he said it wasn't his choice. Because Obama and his administration are liars.

Perhaps the most dishonest administration ever, at least of modern Presidents.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
TheVrist
Old 10-10-2014, 12:41 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
This is utter bullshit.

Stick to reality.
So reality is whatever Obama says it is ehh? Interesting view point.

Old 10-10-2014, 12:55 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Seems he took credit for it. Even calling it HIS strategy.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
BumvFZ-IAAEIqgd.jpg  

Old 10-10-2014, 05:13 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

So I've given examples of Bush saying he doesn't support a deadline. And thinks troop withdrawal on a deadline rather than by the situation itself would be dangerous and harmful.

I gave you examples of Obama gloating how he's changing strategies. Which was pulling out as soon as possible. And that strategy was one of his highest priorities. And referring to it as "his" promise.

Case closed. Blaming Bush for prematurely pulling out the troops is pure ignorance. And what's the most sad is the day after the troops left Iraq. Not one person in the administration said we're just following Bush's plan. Not one. Quite the opposite actually.

Old 10-10-2014, 05:25 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

What else is very interesting is Obama said he was pulling troops out for the sake of national security. What?
And it would strengthen American leadership around the world. . Again. . What?

Old 10-10-2014, 06:55 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
So let me get this straight. Obama lied when he said vote for me because I'll pull the troops out. And Obama lied when he took credit for ending the Iraq war. ( but not really ) Because it had nothing at all to do with him.

You're insane. You obviously live in a world of political convenience. You believe whatever is convenient to support the Democrats.

You don't understand things. Like politics. Or how decisions are made and ultimately accomplished. Like how the status of forces agreement was passed. Or why. Because all you care about is defending Obama.

Middle East historian*Juan Cole has noted,*“Bush had to sign what the [Iraqi] parliament gave him or face the prospect that U.S. troops would have to leave by 31 December, 2008, something that would have been interpreted as a defeat… Bush and his generals clearly expected, however, that over time Washington would be able to wriggle out of the treaty and would find a way to keep a division or so in Iraq past that deadline.”

Obama failed to get it done. Because he didn't want to get it done. Bush did what he had to do to get us 3 more years. Obama did what he wanted to do for the 2012 campaign.

Obama gleefully pulled the troops out for votes. And now exactly what Bush warned of is reality. Thanks to Obama and Obama only.

It was no secret that Obama saw his election as a mandate to end the Iraq war. He said so himself. And he also said it was his decision to pull the troops out. Until shit hit the fan then he said it wasn't his choice. Because Obama and his administration are liars.

Perhaps the most dishonest administration ever, at least of modern Presidents.
Ranty rant Mcranterson, calm down once again..

Yes Obama's platform was handed to him on a silver platter by Bush signing the troop withdrawal in 2008. All he had to do was stick to the original agreement already in place, and his goal of troop withdrawal would be complete.

It was a bullshit tactic to get increased votes and view the democratic party as less war mongering than the republicans. But if you don't think the republican party does the same tactics or worse you are blind. Have you heard the news? Now the GOP is "okay" with gays and gay marriage. They are also reaching out to the Hispanic voters, with no success. Why is that? They are trying to get votes, that's what politicians do. ALL politicians, it's politics.

Old 10-10-2014, 09:15 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Amazing

Old 10-10-2014, 09:29 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
So I've given examples of Bush saying he doesn't support a deadline. And thinks troop withdrawal on a deadline rather than by the situation itself would be dangerous and harmful.

I gave you examples of Obama gloating how he's changing strategies. Which was pulling out as soon as possible. And that strategy was one of his highest priorities. And referring to it as "his" promise.

Case closed. Blaming Bush for prematurely pulling out the troops is pure ignorance. And what's the most sad is the day after the troops left Iraq. Not one person in the administration said we're just following Bush's plan. Not one. Quite the opposite actually.
So let me get this straight, Bush signed an agreement that he nor any members of his Cabinet intended on following. Is that what you're trying to say, because it sounds that way..