Go Back  

US Gunman Opens Fire at Batman Screening in Denver, Colorado. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 07-23-2012, 02:46 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: US Gunman Opens Fire at Batman Screening in Denver, Colorado.

What if guns were abolished do people think they would give up the ones they already have?, errrrrrrrmmmmmmm nope.

Old 07-23-2012, 03:11 AM
sinblend
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5338
MALE

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss29

I'll give up my gun
As long as you're not one of the 17+1 people to try and take it.

On a serious a note, an armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when you might have to back up your actions with your life.

The Following User Says Thank You to sinblend For This Useful Post:
himself
Old 07-23-2012, 03:40 AM
kasapin
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1016

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss417

this was expected... many people predicted it....too bad a lot of people watch only the news on TV and don't know what is really happening.

Old 07-23-2012, 03:45 AM
kingspade
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4119
male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss45

i live in colorado springs, this shit is crazy

Old 07-23-2012, 04:34 AM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by kottnmouthalien View Post
At movie theaters they don't set off alarms. people use them to get to their vehicles faster after the movie, so they don't have to walk all the way through the lobby. I do it all the time. But.... they don't have handles on the outside. Maybe he blocked the latch. Some reports say he kicked it in, some say he just walked in.
wow you know i actually forgot about that.. thanks for reminding me. I rarely go to the movies.. as i said before, like once a year. but the last movie theater I went to was in Manhattan and it was upstairs, so no back emergency door that leads to the parking lots or whatever. but the one I usually go to, the years before, was like that.

Old 07-23-2012, 04:51 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinblend View Post
I'll give up my gun
As long as you're not one of the 17+1 people to try and take it.

On a serious a note, an armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when you might have to back up your actions with your life.
Wut?

The Following User Says Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Bluegill
Old 07-23-2012, 05:26 AM
Lieberfrau
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2354
Female

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss117

Isn't the freedom of every moron being allowed a firearm, so great, and essential to quality of life? Guess other free Western nations must be blind to be happy without gun ownership. Because every dumpster hides a murderer, because you're that important, so you must arm up, too. Just remember so do others. And the more do, the higher the statistic chance of madmen among the gun owners.
Control your firearms, then these things won't happen so often.

I feel sympathy for the victims and their families because innocent people were murdered. But not for the US as a nation, because your ridiculous gun laws facilitated this tragedy.

Quote:
America, polite? You mean that phoney smile and the "Amaaaaaaazing" squeal? Other than that, I have not witnessed America as being particularly polite. What you're talking about, is feigned politeness through fear. I prefer sincere respect for your fellow man that comes from the appreciation of being just that - fellow humans. Rather than being feared and buttkissed because you might blow someone's face off.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lieberfrau For This Useful Post:
Bluegill
The Following 2 Users Disliked Lieberfrau For This Post:
Creepy, himself
Old 07-23-2012, 06:36 AM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevee View Post
Another member that cant get a point across without being insulting.
Oh pleeeeeease... Let me buy you a box of tissues if I was too harsh for you. This isn't exactly the Betty Crocker good manners forum. I thought I was pretty refrained in responding to the predictable gun control people who can only blow smoke out of their rear end when a tragedy like this happens. I'm tired of the fact they NEVER use any logic nor will they answer the simple questions asked of them. They typically throw out a few personal attacks against the poster or against the USA and feel like they contributed in some meaningful way to solving a problem they don't have the least clue about.

Every country has unique issues with guns. If guns are the problem, why isn't there a gun problem in Switzerland? If gun control works, why does Mexico have 400% higher gun murder rate than USA. Why is murder twice as high in the UK that bans guns versus Switzerland that requires every home to have a gun? Etc...

Sorry if I have been a little rude, but I've lost patience with the simple minded gun control mantra to solve complex social issues which have very little to do with guns to begin with.

And yeah Creepy, I've noticed your posts and thanks for the support. You have far more patience than me.

This dead horse has been beat enough. In closing, this is the USA, and if you don't understand or know where these two quotes come from, you'll never understand our passion for keeping our "assault weapons" and guns: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants." "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

Peace brothers. Even if it has to be through superior fire power.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Creepy
Old 07-23-2012, 06:45 AM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieberfrau View Post
America, polite? You mean that phoney smile and the "Amaaaaaaazing" squeal? Other than that, I have not witnessed America as being particularly polite. What you're talking about, is feigned politeness through fear. I prefer sincere respect for your fellow man that comes from the appreciation of being just that - fellow humans. Rather than being feared and buttkissed because you might blow someone's face off.
Yeah, your hospitality to your fellow humans on your borders really shines through.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Creepy
Old 07-23-2012, 08:02 AM
Lieberfrau
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2354
Female

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss117

Because we should welcome illegals with open arms? Wait, does America? Your fellow humans also don't seem to include the hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis and Japanese you murdered, so I guess you do get to point fingers at border police doing their job...

The Following 2 Users Disliked Lieberfrau For This Post:
Creepy, himself