Go Back  

US Gunman Opens Fire at Batman Screening in Denver, Colorado. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 07-22-2012, 09:03 PM
Bluegill
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1020
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss414
Thanks for the reply Creepy, glad you know the way it works, it makes it easier to explain. I do understand why owning to defend makes sense in principal but I think it can have adverse consequences, that's all. I also think my opinion is based on the fact that I can't imagine us Brits being armed as there would be too much fucking around. There are too many cocky little Chav cunts knocking about as it is and if they got their hands on shooters, it'd be pretty much apocalyptic for the country, though if we, the people, have shooters, we could essentially eradicate Chavs. I digress, lmao.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not a crim-loving' motherfucker, I'd be glad to see the death sentence be handed out to violent criminals, we are definitely too nice and need some old fashioned hard arsed judges back in the courts.

At least we don't fuckin' live in Mexico eh girl? :D

The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegill For This Useful Post:
Creepy
Old 07-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Creepy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: US Gunman Opens Fire at Batman Screening in Denver, Colorado.

I am as close to mexico as you can get. ;)

I have no fear. I feel completely capable of defending myself and my family. Living in fear is such a waste of precious time.

Harsher punishments for intentional death are a MUST.

yer a fair guy. I love that. now go weren't you going to sleep or someat?

Old 07-22-2012, 09:13 PM
Creepy

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by kottnmouthalien View Post
Here they have staff that monitor that, and they barely even do that. You can sneak people in easily, but they check for people that weren't there at the start of the movie.
yeah, I am pretty sure they turn the doors on to alarm at the start of the film.

pretty easy solution imho. instead of policing and metal detecting the entrance. he didn't go in the entrance wearing kevlar protective gear.

which might have tipped somebody off....... i dunno.

Old 07-22-2012, 09:13 PM
Bluegill
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1020
Male

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss414
I don't live in fear either, the worst that happens where I live is over-brewing a cuppa!

Errr, oh yeah, sleep! Thanks Creepy hahah

The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegill For This Useful Post:
Creepy
Old 07-22-2012, 09:39 PM
bjansmith
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3677
female

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy View Post
Do I really think people in America should be walking around with guns? YES. With people like this loosed upon my nation. Too right.

Then you just get stupid. No McDonalds in 1800? What the fuck does that have anything to do with being able to defend yourself against grievous bodily harm?

Just dumb. What is it? Some attempt to throw in more pervasive stereotypical anti-american fat ass sentiment for shits and giggles?
I shat and gaggled.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By bjansmith:
himself
Old 07-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Creepy

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjansmith View Post
I shat and gaggled.
Good shit. Long as you don't try and tell me what to do... you can shit yerself all day.

Old 07-22-2012, 09:49 PM
Onslaught
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6346

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss21

Yeah, gun control has worked really well in Chicago and Washington D.C. I just don't see how liberal gun-control fanatics can be naive. Criminals, especially murders DO NOT OBEY THE LAW. Do you fools actually believe new gun control laws would stop a psychopath intent on killing from reconsidering because a fertilizer-bomb would require mor work?

If one or two patrons had a concealed handgun the shooter would have been shot and there would have been many less dead and injured.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onslaught For This Useful Post:
himself, r0tten
Old 07-23-2012, 02:24 AM

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
Yeah, gun control has worked really well in Chicago and Washington D.C. I just don't see how liberal gun-control fanatics can be naive. Criminals, especially murders DO NOT OBEY THE LAW. Do you fools actually believe new gun control laws would stop a psychopath intent on killing from reconsidering because a fertilizer-bomb would require mor work?

If one or two patrons had a concealed handgun the shooter would have been shot and there would have been many less dead and injured.
You are wasting your time trying to use logic; some people apparently are incapable of understanding this very simple concept that we already have laws that prohibit crimes far more severe than a law prohibiting the purchase of a gun.

Here are some facts to shut up the goof ball UK types. Next to USA the country with the most guns per capita is Switzerland. By law you are require to have a gun in your home. They have loose laws governing assault rifles and in fact in a population of about 6 million people the citizens own about 600,000 fully automatic assault rifles (machine guns) plus countless semi-auto assault rifles and handguns.

The murder rate in Switzerland is less than half that of the UK. According to the logic used by the clueless proposing gun control, Switzerland should be like the "wild west" with people killing each other right and left with assault rifles and handguns. But that is not the case is it?

Once again they will they will have no answer as to why with every house in Switzerland having assault rifles and / or handguns there is not a gun problem in Switzerland.

Sorry for using logic again. I guess it's a bad habit of mine. Now you gun control people go tuck your tail behind your legs and go do some research before spouting out stupid solutions to complex social problems.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, Creepy, freeflykat, pbaj12, sinblend
Old 07-23-2012, 02:27 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Another member that cant get a point across without being insulting.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:33 AM
Creepy

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevee View Post
Another member that cant get a point across without being insulting.
he did try. a couple times. He is absolutely correct when he says this is a complex social issue that really has very very little to do with weaponry. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Why are more people killing more people?

Plus, any time something like this happens, you can count on a bunch of liberals hellbent on popping off crap about abolishing guns. Anti- American fat ass gun mcdonalds blah blah blah......It's so fucking annoying. people have some strong emotions about being labeled or stereotyped or basic rights/tenets being violated. I know i do.

He made so many good points. He keeps ignoring me when i tell him that. but he has.