Go Back  

US Gunman Opens Fire at Batman Screening in Denver, Colorado. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 07-21-2012, 04:01 PM
Pjohnson
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:13680

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss4
Re: US Gunman Opens Fire at Batman Screening in Denver, Colorado.

http://whyamericansaredumb.com/categ...-james-holmes/

The Following 4 Users Disliked Pjohnson For This Post:
ChristySD, Creepy, hambone, himself
Old 07-21-2012, 06:51 PM
apuppynamedsquee
Offline:
Poster Rank:5531
female

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss27

has this been posted anywhere yet?

Bluegill, Brometheus, FunkPumpkin, Pyramid_Head, r0tten
Old 07-21-2012, 07:36 PM
ChristySD
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1090
All woman

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss367

"has this been posted anywhere yet?"

WOW!! No, I have not seen it, as so far.

Old 07-21-2012, 08:16 PM
Guillotine
Offline:
Poster Rank:5258

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss30
Re: Colorado 'Batman' Massacre. Not That Graphic. 9-19-12

Everything thats in the movies is starting to happen.

Old 07-21-2012, 09:21 PM
Timmyboy188
Offline:
Poster Rank:4202
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss43
Re: Colorado 'Batman' Massacre. Not That Graphic. 9-19-12

My heart goes out to these family's.

That said, with all these amazing phone cameras, this is the best video that's leaked???

Old 07-21-2012, 10:04 PM
lkduke3
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:716

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss733

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleans87 View Post
Ban hammer? I called Americans cunts, sif that's ban worthy you queers. Not racist or anything you softcocks. Die slower than the American scums you fucks.
You're boring. Take your potty mouth and go away already.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:34 PM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBolo View Post
I was reading this topic and one thing came to my mind.
In Poland we can't have guns, there's one way, but the permission process is very expensive and hard to accomplish, so obly small ammount of people can pass it.
What I want to say is the US and A government should put some effort into gun industry and create some harder to pass/pay ways of getting the guns. Here, in old Poland, it's working quite well I must say and we don't have such tragical incidents.

May all the victims rest in peace.
Poland has been the laughing stock of Europe for ages. How many times in history has Poland been taken over and its unarmed citizens killled? Mexico only has 1 gun store in the entire country. Mexico has very strict gun control laws. Last year there were 50,000 gun murders in Mexico. USA had about 12,000 gun murders. USA has 300% more people than Mexico. So there you go. Mexico's gun murder rate with strict gun control is about 400% higher than USA. When you make guns illegal, only the criminals will be armed, and that is a very bad thing.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Creepy, hambone, pbaj12, sinblend
The Following Users Disliked This Post By :
bjansmith
Old 07-21-2012, 11:26 PM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Lol people calling for gun control are such fucking retards, you think this guy wouldn't have gotten his guns another way if he wasn't allowed to buy them legally? Cause murderers are such law-abiding citizens...lol'd

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
5150, Creepy, hambone, himself, pbaj12
The Following Users Disliked This Post By xstunt1ngx:
bjansmith
Old 07-22-2012, 05:12 AM
bjansmith
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3675
female

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss55

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
Let me see if I can follow the gun control crowd's logic here. If you make it illegal to buy guns, the criminals will obey that law and not buy a gun illegally, despite the fact they intend to murder someone with it, which is a far more serious crime than illegally acquiring a gun. I guess they also believe that you can't buy drugs because drugs are also illegal. Do those people have a ****** brain? Any gun control moron care to explain your logic to me?

Can you accidently shoot yourself with one of your prized American guns already?

This guy bought four guns, one being an assault rifle all from local retail gun shops. These retail shops being your friendly, get your everything outdoor related who gives a shit, it's BASS PRO SHOP. They're all over the place. It's a hunting mega store but hell you can bring your family there, they have a giant tank of fish.
Basically my point is, this white suburban kid probably didn't feel too weird or intimidated going in there and buying a gun. He probably blended in just fine.
Now make guns illegal. Or maybe, make assault fucking rifles illegal, that would be a start. Do you think this white kid from the suburbs, that was known for being reserved, and has been studying neuroscience for most of his adult life, would be likely to search out these kind of weapons in the type of areas they would be found if they were illegal. We know the kind of areas that illegal drugs can be bought, right?
But this kid, he wanted to do a crime worse than getting this illegal weapon, so obviously he'll get it. It'll be just as easy as walking into that Bass Pro Shop.
And the shitloads of ammunition will be just as easy to find on the street as it was when he made a few clicks on his computer.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By bjansmith:
himself
Old 07-22-2012, 05:21 AM
Creepy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimm View Post
I'm not going to argue with you about gunlaws. I'm not an american, so it doesn't really affect me. That's up to you to decide. But don't preech about isolated incidents to justify your opinion. Last year, Norway had a total of 73 homicides by firearm, of which 69 was by Anders Behring Breivik. Had it not been for him, that number would have been 4. Out of a population of 5 million.

If our secret intelligence agency weren't filled with incompetent morons, they would have had a profile on ABB when he filed for a gunlicense. He did appear on their radar, but they didn't follow up on him. Before filing for a license, he had tried to acquire illegal firearms out of country without any success. Though it is the way it is. In the end, he did up the statistics.

The statistics of homicides are in Norwegian, but if you want to check it out for yourself; here's the link to the pdf
Doesn't feel nice does it? To have yer country wrongfully slandered because of one fucktard does it?

But you are completely missing my point. My point was thus... this isn't just some new american phenomenon. In the last oh 4 decades, mass kilings, suicide bombings, homicidal maniacs can be found everywhere. I apologize if you felt unfairly included because one of yer people has tainted yer nation with a horrible legacy of offing 69 of yer own.

I said ... and am the first to admit that we have a large chunck of this type of violent crime. The fact remains we aren't even in the top 3 ranking nations of intentional homicide. That lovely distinction belongs to South Africa, Iraq, and central america.

So don't get yer panties in a twist. I even said norway is a cozy little wee safe place. Nevertheless, a horrible violent crime happened there of all the crazy places.

I wasn't slamming your country. I was popping off recent examples of how this happens all over the world.