Go Back  

US Concedes That Osama Bin Laden Was Un-armed. (3 May 2011) 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 05-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Roelly118
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:309

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2545
Re: US Concedes That Osama Bin Laden Was Un-armed. (3 May 2011)

I believe he is dead, Whats the big deal if he was armed or unarmed he supposedly was to blame for all the deaths from 9/11

Old 05-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926

DIFFERING REPORTS:
Pakistani vs US accounts of the raid.

Osama bin Laden was not armed when a U.S. Navy SEAL raiding party confronted him during an assault on his compound in Pakistan, the White House said Tuesday.

White House press secretary Jay Carney acknowledged that bin Laden did not have a weapon even though administration officials have said that bin Laden resisted during the 40-minute raid. Bin Laden was shot in the head and in the chest during the encounter.

Carney said bin Laden's wife "rushed the U.S. assaulter" and was shot in the leg but not killed, contrary to what a White House official said on Monday, when reports said bin Laden used her as a shield.

U.S. forces faced a firefight throughout the raid."We expected a great deal of resistance and were met with a great deal of resistance. There were many other people who were armed in the compound," Carney said.

There had been conflicting information about the circumstances under which the al-Qaida leader was killed. Some reports said that bin Laden was armed and that the woman was used as a human shield.

Describing the raid, Carney said two other families lived in the bin Laden compound in the outskirts of Abbottabad, some 60 miles from the capital of Islamabad. One family lived on the first floor of the bin Laden building and one family in a second building. One team began the operation on the first floor of the bin Laden house and worked their way to the third floor; a second team cleared the separate building.

CHECK OUT Slate: Dramatic bin Laden death details may be bogus

Carney said Navy SEALs encountered two al-Qaida couriers on the first floor of the compound building holding bin Laden and his family. (?????)A woman caught in crossfire there died, he said.

Bin Laden and his family were on the building's third floor.(?????)

"There was concern that bin Laden would oppose the capture operation and indeed he resisted," Carney said, reading from a White House narrative obtained by NBC News. WELL DUUUUUH!!!!After the firefight, Carney said, noncombatants were moved "to a safe location" as a damaged U.S. helicopter, one of two that landed at the compound, was destroyed.

Earlier reports also noted that as Navy Seals swept through bin Laden's massive compound, they handcuffed those they encountered with plastic zip ties as they continued to pursue their target, code-named Geronimo.

In addition to bin Laden, one of his sons, Khalid, was killed in the raid, Brennan said. Bin Laden's wife was shot in the calf but survived, a U.S. official said Monday. Also killed were bin Laden's trusted personal courier Sheikh Abu Ahmed and his brother, both earlier identified as two of bin Laden's al-Qaida facilitators, and an unidentified woman.

Twenty-three children and nine women were in the compound at the time of the assault and were turned over to Pakistani authorities, said a U.S. official who requested anonymity to discuss an intelligence matter. The SEAL team believes Bin Laden had lived at the compound for six years, the official said.

The BBC reported that the Pakistani intelligence agency, ISI, released raid details that differed from White House version.Among them:

There were 17-18 people in the compound at the time of the attack.
Americans took away one person still alive, possibly a Bin Laden son.
Those who survived the attack included a wife, a daughter and eight to nine other children, not apparently Bin Laden's; all had their hands tied by the Americans.
A surviving Yemeni wife said they had moved to the compound a few months ago.
Bin Laden's daughter, aged 12 or 13, saw her father shot.
Advertise | AdChoicesAdvertise | AdChoicesAdvertise | AdChoicesU.S. officials deny taking a prisoner, stating "the only person who left the compound besides the U.S. forces was Osama Bin Laden's body."

Carney on Tuesday also offered more details about bin Laden's burial at sea:

Aboard the USS Carl Vinson, the burial of bin Laden was done in conformance with Islamic precepts and practices.
The deceased's body was washed and then placed in a white sheet.
The body was placed in a weighted bag; a military officer read prepared religious remarks, which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker.
After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat board, tipped up, and the deceased body eased into the sea.
Carney also said the photograph of bin Laden dead is "gruesome" and "it could be inflammatory" if released.[/U]

Old 05-03-2011, 07:49 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
I'm so sorry. It doesn't matter whether or not he was armed. The orders were to take him, and they followed their orders.

The women or whatever that were nearby and were killed are what is known as 'collateral damage'. Kind of an "oh well".
From a military intelligence POV, how much more would he have been worth alive? Think of how much he could have possibly known..... But they decided to shoot him dead even though he was unarmed, and then drag his carcass off with them anyways?
Bullshit.
They took saddam alive, they took Khalid Mohammad alive, but then they kill number one even though he was unarmed?

The official story has already changed, and thats interesting because supposedly there was a real time video being sent back to Washington...... I heard they got into Pakistan in Stealth Helicopters too, anybody else ever heard of that?

Old 05-03-2011, 07:50 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Old 05-03-2011, 08:21 PM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:14
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 5369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935

Even in fucking death Bin Ladin's winning!

Old 05-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
From a military intelligence POV, how much more would he have been worth alive? Think of how much he could have possibly known..... But they decided to shoot him dead even though he was unarmed, and then drag his carcass off with them anyways?
Bullshit.
They took saddam alive, they took Khalid Mohammad alive, but then they kill number one even though he was unarmed?

The official story has already changed, and thats interesting because supposedly there was a real time video being sent back to Washington...... I heard they got into Pakistan in Stealth Helicopters too, anybody else ever heard of that?
SUPPOSEDLY they watched it streaming....

LYING PIECES OF SHIT....I don't care WHAT the reason....they need to STOP LYING or else GET THEIR CUMULATIVE LIES STRAIGHT and at the very least be on the same page.

that is the kind of thing that makes me DISGUSTED....SICK of our government.

(although I support our troops because THEY for the most part are "following orders" and are at the mercy of the politicians and "heads of agencies".

SikTh
Old 05-04-2011, 01:05 AM
SikTh
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2074

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss139

So the bastard wasn't armed when was killed. Neither were the thousands of 9/11 victims.

Do you honestly believe that the Secret Intelligence Services would release sensitive information to the press? No they wouldnt! They will release a very small proportion of the facts and as usual media WILL ALWAYS dramatise what has been handed to them.

Example of a recent article.
"Thousands stuck in tunnels for hours as Jubilee Line fails again"
The actual fact was 15 people were stuck on 1 train in a tunnel for 45 minutes. The other 'thousands' (being the operative word) were in fact entering/exiting stations.
See where I'm getting with this?

Its all well and good that you want to try and conquer the world with this utter crap but please do keep in mind that you will only ever know what the media tell you, I can assure you that what the media state would be 98% fallacy.

Wake up Conspiracy Theorist's of the world for fucks sake.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SikTh For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Black Knight, Guderian1974
Old 05-04-2011, 01:37 AM
Guderian1974
Offline:
AppliedViolence
Poster Rank:335
Contributions: 1

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2250

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikTh View Post
So the bastard wasn't armed when was killed. Neither were the thousands of 9/11 victims.

Do you honestly believe that the Secret Intelligence Services would release sensitive information to the press? No they wouldnt! They will release a very small proportion of the facts and as usual media WILL ALWAYS dramatise what has been handed to them.

Example of a recent article.
"Thousands stuck in tunnels for hours as Jubilee Line fails again"
The actual fact was 15 people were stuck on 1 train in a tunnel for 45 minutes. The other 'thousands' (being the operative word) were in fact entering/exiting stations.
See where I'm getting with this?

Its all well and good that you want to try and conquer the world with this utter crap but please do keep in mind that you will only ever know what the media tell you, I can assure you that what the media state would be 98% fallacy.

Wake up Conspiracy Theorist's of the world for fucks sake.
...he should have kept that Krinkov rifle he so loved to pose with just a little closer...comfort and complacency kills yet another fugitive I agree that there is misinformation being put out to the world, the conspiracy groups play right into the hands of the PsyOps who conduct misinformation operations designed to mislead, showing those of us who are not conspiratized who the real sheep are....lol

I will make it plain.

MOHAMMED LIED. You are not the super-race.

He was a murdering child molesting con man. You've been played.

The monster in your life is YOU.
The Following User Says Thank You to Guderian1974 For This Useful Post:
SikTh
Old 05-04-2011, 05:25 AM
Phobophile
Offline:
Ien twa trije!
Poster Rank:409
Male

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1744

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
i would've shot him unarmed too......call it murder if you want, shooting bin laden is something half the world wanted to do
First I would thank him for everything he has done on sept 11, made some epic television. Then I would shoot him to collect that great bounty.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:59 AM
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:34

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22942

Quote:
US officials are discussing how and when to release pictures of Bin Laden's body to counter conspiracy theories that he did not die.

Mr Carney said the "gruesome" image could inflame sensitivities, but Mr Panetta said there was no question it would at some point be shown to the public.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13276540