Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
**UPDATES** Man Slaps Crying 19 Month Old on Plane

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc443c1c" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=50838910&amp;width=420&amp;height=24 5" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc443c1c" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=50838910&amp;width=420&amp;heigh t=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit NBCNews.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.nbcnews.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>
<object id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=fw1000&station=wpvi&sectio n=&mediaId=8996796&parentId=8996345&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site=" ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=fw1000&station=wpvi&sectio n=&mediaId=8996796&parentId=8996345&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site="></embed></object>

*Look how cute he is in his little tie, (the baby!)

<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q-E1Ej12k_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Man Slaps Crying Baby on Atlanta Bound Delta Flight

February 16

Joseph Rickey Hundley may be the luckiest man alive right now as he managed to slap a crying baby on an airplane and not immediately be pulverized by the child’s mother and the other passengers on the plane.

Americans may struggle to reach compromises when it comes to politics and agree on what certain social norms should be, but there is one thing that almost every single person in this country agrees on, "Do NOT mess with children!"

Hundley, a 60-year-old man from Idaho, tested his luck while on board the Delta flight and although he has been charged with simple assault he still got off easy after he had the audacity to put his hands on someone else’s child.

According to the Associated Presss, Hundley was sitting on the plane next to 33-year-old Jessica Bennett when her baby started crying. While sitting next to a crying baby can be a bit irritating sometimes, the plane was actually descending and getting ready to land – which meant that the elderly fellow only had a few more minutes to be on board the plane anyway.

Besides, even as adults we hate when our ears pop on an airplane. Can you really expect a baby not to cry when the same thing happens to him?

Well for some reason, Joseph decided that having a little peace and quiet during landing was more important than the child’s well being so he took matters into his own hands.

In court documents Bennett said that Mr. Hundley told her to, “shut that ni**a baby up,” before he reached over and slapped her 2-year-old son across the face.

The slap even left a small scratch under the baby’s eye.

Now do you see why he’s the luckiest man alive? Hundley actually found one of the rare mothers who decided not to try to find a way to throw him off the plane or have someone cover her son’s eyes while she returned the slap. Of course, Jessica made the right decision and I admire her for that – I’m just saying it couldn’t have been me.

Needless to say, Hundley is denying all accusations and swears that the child’s mother is lying to the courts and the press.

The Idaho man’s version of events claims that he never touched the child and that he politely “asked the mother to quiet the child.”

We’re not even going to go into how big of a lie that must be because passengers on board the plane revealed the situation caught their attention after they heard, “derogatory language” being used.

The baby assaulter even had the audacity to describe himself as a victim, saying it was, “distraught, on board the plane. When alcohol came into question he promised that he only had one drink, but the courts might not be so willing to accept that story after they looked into his records.

Hundley has a few other small charges under his belt including a DUI back in March of 2012.

*Dumb ass! The plane was on its descent!*

Another take:

**Man Slaps Crying Baby on Airplane & We Wish the Mom Had Punched Him Back**

Posted by Cynthia Dermody on February 16, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Get ready to be appalled and shocked. A man is accused of slapping a crying baby on an airplane! We have all been in the situation where we've been out in public and have been unable to calm our crying infants down for one reason or another. We feel embarrassed and apologetic for the annoyance it's causing everyone around us, but never in a million years do we dream someone would resort to something as cruel and violent as this!
Jessica Bennett, 33, was traveling on the Delta flight from Minneapolis to Atlanta with her 19-month son Jonah sitting on her lap in Row B.

As soon as the altitude started to change, Jonah got fussy and uncomfortable and began wailing. That's when Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, who was seated next to her, allegedly did the unbelievable.

Hundley apparently shouted, "Shut that (n-word) baby up!" before he slapped the baby open-handed across the face. Yes he the presumably educated man who runs a company and lives in the year 2013 and not caveman days actually used that word to describe a baby. Before he hit that baby. I won't tell you the word in my head I'm using to describe him right now.

Hundley was charged with simple assault for striking the child, which could cost him one year in jail if convicted, though that doesn't seem harsh enough in my opinion. And of course he's saying it's all a lie -- that he never called the baby a bad word and never struck the child, that he only implored the mother to quiet her child.

He also insists he wasn't drunk -- that he only had one drink on the plane, even though Bennett claims he was plastered, stumbling and fumbling all over the place.

But even that does not excuse his deplorable behavior, and it's not like it was the first time he's lost his temper over something like this. Court records in Virginia say he was arrested in 2007 following a fight with his girlfriend, a charge to which he pled guilty to a misdemeanor.

Also, an arrest in 2012 for DUI.

Hundley should thank his lucky stars that he's only facing a year of jail for this crime, and that it wasn't me sitting next to him with my son on the plane that day, because if it were, I would have punched him back, and left a lot more than a scratch!

**Man Charged With Slapping Toddler Now Out of a Job
Updated at 10:31 PM**

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man charged with slapping a toddler on a Minneapolis-to-Atlanta flight is out of a job, his former employer said Sunday.

Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, of Hayden, Idaho, is no longer an employee of AGC Aerospace and Defense, Composites Group, Daniel Keeney of DPK Public Relations confirmed Sunday night.

Al Haase, president and CEO of AGC, issued a statement early Sunday that, while not referring to Hundley by name, called reports of behavior by one of its executives on recent personal travel "offensive and disturbing" and said he "is no longer employed with the company." Keeney would not say whether Hundley was fired or resigned. Hundley was president of AGC's Unitech Composites and Structures unit.

Hundley was charged last week in federal court in Atlanta with simple assault for allegedly slapping the 2-year-old boy during the February 8 flight. His attorney, Marcia Shein, of Decatur, GA, said Saturday that Hundley will plead not guilty. The charge carries a maximum penalty of a year in jail.

Shein did not immediately returned messages seeking comment left Sunday evening by The Associated Press. Hundley does not have a listed phone number.

The boy's mother, Jessica Bennett, 33, told the FBI their flight was on final descent into Atlanta when her 19-month-old son started to cry due to the altitude change. Hundley "told her to shut that (N-word) baby up," FBI special agent Daron Cheney said in a sworn statement. She said Hundley then slapped him in the face, scratching the boy below his right eye and causing him to scream even louder.

Bennett told Twin Cities television stations on Saturday that the incident has caused her family a great deal of trauma and that her son, Jonah, had been outgoing but had turned apprehensive of strangers.

Hundley became increasingly obnoxious and appeared intoxicated during the flight and complained that her son was too big to sit on her lap, she said.

"He reeked of alcohol," Bennett told KARE-TV. "He was belligerent, and I was uncomfortable."

Bennett said she was shocked by the racial slur she says Hundley used when Jonah started crying.

"And I said, 'What did you say,?' because I couldn't believe that he would say that," she told WCCO-TV. "He fell onto my face and his mouth was in my ear and he said it again but even more hateful. And he's on my face, so I pushed him away."

Bennett and her husband are white, while Jonah, whom they adopted, is black.

"We wish to emphasize that the behavior that has been described is contradictory to our values, embarrassing and does not in any way reflect the patriotic character of the men and women of diverse backgrounds who work tirelessly in our business," Haase said in his statement.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
racistbaby.jpg  

plane.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, Megamel29
Old 02-16-2013, 11:06 PM
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Male

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092
Re: Man Slaps Crying 19 Month Old on Plane

Children should be placed in overhead baggage...

just kiddin'! I'd hate to be this guy, what a dumbass...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Broadjumper For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, recyclebin94
Old 02-17-2013, 12:04 AM
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:885
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524

Reminds me of this time earlier this year when my gf and I took her teenage brother and sister to universal studios. We were waiting in line for the transformers ride and her brother was touching the buttons on the wall to see if they did anything. They were props but this 50 something year old Chinese guy behind us didn't like him touching them. Chinese guy grabs his arm and slaps his hand and says No! I grabbed his arm, pushed him back and got in his face. Of course he didn't do anything because he was vertically challenged compared to me.. but why would you discipline a kid you don't know while visiting in a country you're not familiar with how people are?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pbaj12 For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, diamondsmiles, LiquidSky, woodsetton
Old 02-17-2013, 12:32 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

That is crazy. Slapping a child? And using a racial slur on a child? Be racist all you want, but keep those ignorant ideas to yourself.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
AmericanIllusions, Darkest Angel, diamondsmiles, Wage, woodsetton
Old 02-17-2013, 02:38 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbaj12 View Post
Reminds me of this time earlier this year when my gf and I took her teenage brother and sister to universal studios. We were waiting in line for the transformers ride and her brother was touching the buttons on the wall to see if they did anything. They were props but this 50 something year old Chinese guy behind us didn't like him touching them. Chinese guy grabs his arm and slaps his hand and says No! I grabbed his arm, pushed him back and got in his face. Of course he didn't do anything because he was vertically challenged compared to me.. but why would you discipline a kid you don't know while visiting in a country you're not familiar with how people are?

Stupidity

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
pbaj12
Old 02-17-2013, 02:39 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
That is crazy. Slapping a child? And using a racial slur on a child? Be racist all you want, but keep those ignorant ideas to yourself.

Cranky old drunk! He waited until the last few minutes on the plane to attack!

What an idiot! I hope the woman sues him!

The baby's ears probably popped and he got scared.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Megamel29
Old 02-17-2013, 04:48 AM
chefbob09
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:243
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3577

i would of done the same, would not have said what he did

The Following User Says Thank You to chefbob09 For This Useful Post:
dcaccount22
The Following Users Disliked This Post By chefbob09:
AmericanIllusions
Old 02-17-2013, 04:49 AM
Hvergelmir
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:119
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8385

Young children shouldn't be allowed in public places.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hvergelmir For This Useful Post:
AmericanIllusions, dcaccount22, woodsetton, xstunt1ngx
Old 02-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

He must have seen The Campaign and thought it was ok to hit babies.

The Following User Says Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 02-17-2013, 09:43 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Was, "The Campaign", any good? I love Will Ferrell!