Go Back  

***UPDATED*** Dog Found with Muzzle Taped Shut, Reward Offered for Suspect Info 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 07-11-2015, 04:53 PM
vanillabuzz
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2511
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss104
Re: ***UPDATED*** Dog Found with Muzzle Taped Shut, Reward Offered for Suspect

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
I think it's totally fair, most animals are less intelligent than a human with down syndrome so their feelings cannot be compared to that of a fully functioning human. Dogs are just food in some places around the world, don't forget!

No, if a dog has a higher chance of harming a human it should be put down. I'm not suggesting to send it to Yulin to be tortured, skinned alive, and eaten, something quick like a hammer to the back of the head will do. It won't even know what happened and we can remember it as the nice dog who didn't maim the neighbours baby. Case closed.
I would call you a psychopath but that's probably what you are aiming for. I don't like people who just want to call attention to themselves by trying to demonstrate they are "psychos" when they are just lonely, pathetic people, so I'm basically done wasting my time. Have a lovely day.

The Following User Says Thank You to vanillabuzz For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse
Old 07-11-2015, 06:15 PM
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Poster Rank:44
Male

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 6895 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19120

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
Same could be said for any human with a mental/emotional defect - such as PTSD/BiPolar/Autism/depression.......
They are WAY more unpredictable than dogs.

Temperament testing is there for a reason. They don't just snap out of the blue and start eating faces. Animals don't lie about how they're feeling

Damaged people on the other hand......

That's not PC, let's not go there....

Point being, when saved by an actual animal rescue, the dog is nursed back to health and then repeatedly tested in different situations, to gauge weather it is aggressive/too damaged to be adopted out.
I agree with you 100%.

I am in support of putting damaged humans down too. They are more likely to cause harm than be a useful member of society.

Old 07-11-2015, 06:18 PM
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Male

Activity Longevity
7/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19120

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillabuzz View Post
I would call you a psychopath but that's probably what you are aiming for. I don't like people who just want to call attention to themselves by trying to demonstrate they are "psychos" when they are just lonely, pathetic people, so I'm basically done wasting my time. Have a lovely day.
I feel sorry for people who are unable to digest another persons point of view. I listened to everything you had to say no matter how incorrect you were, and you should respect this.

I think you're probably walking away because you don't like your ideas challenged and this sort of conversation makes your brain hurt. If that's the case I'll bid you good day, I know I made some pretty solid points. Case closed.

Old 07-11-2015, 06:49 PM
vanillabuzz
Offline:
female

Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss104

Quote:
I feel sorry for people who are unable to digest another persons point of view. I listened to everything you had to say no matter how incorrect you were, and you should respect this.

I think you're probably walking away because you don't like your ideas challenged and this sort of conversation makes your brain hurt. If that's the case I'll bid you good day, I know I made some pretty solid points. Case closed.
Should I be grateful you listened to everything I said while shaking your head and calling my views the wrong ones? I also listened to everything you said, including your suggesting animals should be killed with a hammer to the head. You don't even have the decency to suggest an animal should be put to sleep, no, a hammer to the head is your solution. WTF. The reason why I'm walking away is because there is no point in talking to someone who thinks that way when I have the complete opposite opinion and value an animal life more than a person's life (sometimes equally, depending on the person, but never less). You think you're being humane and you have no idea how psychopathic you sound, and I'm honestly not interested in having a conversation with someone with such views, it's not productive.

Clubhouse
Old 07-11-2015, 07:19 PM
Olivia
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:46

Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
Quoted: 9973 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18903

Take it to the Water Cooler. This kind of ranting on this site is frowned upon.

There is a place for this and it is not here.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Olivia:
Clubhouse
Old 07-11-2015, 07:31 PM
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Male

Activity Longevity
7/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matti View Post
Take it to the Water Cooler. This kind of ranting on this site is frowned upon.

There is a place for this and it is not here.
We're discussing the news article, I don't think anyone minds a conversation forming in relation to a story, and although Vanillabuzz is getting a little off topic I'm not offended by her behaviour.

The Following User Says Thank You to MrCorpse For This Useful Post:
Olivia
Old 07-11-2015, 07:34 PM
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Male

Activity Longevity
7/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19120

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillabuzz View Post
Should I be grateful you listened to everything I said while shaking your head and calling my views the wrong ones? I also listened to everything you said, including your suggesting animals should be killed with a hammer to the head. You don't even have the decency to suggest an animal should be put to sleep, no, a hammer to the head is your solution. WTF. The reason why I'm walking away is because there is no point in talking to someone who thinks that way when I have the complete opposite opinion and value an animal life more than a person's life (sometimes equally, depending on the person, but never less). You think you're being humane and you have no idea how psychopathic you sound, and I'm honestly not interested in having a conversation with someone with such views, it's not productive.
Anybody who feels an average animals life is valued higher than the average life of a human is mistaken. Based on this fact I must dismiss the rest of what you said. Thanks for the conversation, I can see this is something you have a desire to learn more about and I commend you for this. Feel free to chat with me any time or shoot me a PM. Case closed.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By MrCorpse:
vanillabuzz
Old 07-11-2015, 11:11 PM
vanillabuzz
Offline:
female

Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss104

Quote:
Anybody who feels an average animals life is valued higher than the average life of a human is mistaken. Based on this fact I must dismiss the rest of what you said. Thanks for the conversation, I can see this is something you have a desire to learn more about and I commend you for this. Feel free to chat with me any time or shoot me a PM. Case closed.

Clubhouse
Old 07-11-2015, 11:30 PM
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Male

Activity Longevity
7/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19120

PM me any time and I'll set you straight.

Old 07-12-2015, 05:32 PM
vanillabuzz
Offline:
female

Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss104

Quote:

PM me any time and I'll set you straight.
Honey, I'm a woman in my 30's with a mind of my own. Don't even start.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanillabuzz For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, K9Grip