Go Back  

***UPDATED*** Dog Found with Muzzle Taped Shut, Reward Offered for Suspect Info 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 07-06-2015, 06:12 AM
twayblade
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:392
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1840
Re: ***UPDATED*** Dog Found with Muzzle Taped Shut, Reward Offered for Suspect

So horrible that this type of abuse happens every day in North America,If not the World. We abuse the helpless, not just animals but the elderly and little ones. Shame on us for not reporting what we see, but what we suspect. Many lives could be saved if we stand up for those who can't.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twayblade For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, vanillabuzz
Old 07-06-2015, 12:08 PM
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Poster Rank:44
Male

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 6867 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss19084

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
P.P.S

At no point did Mr.Corpse mention anything about provoking a dog.
If you're going to bitch about people putting words in your mouth, try practicing what you preach
Your point is what exactly? That there are other circumstances where the dog may kill?

Not sure what you mean by 'practice what you preach' either. Are you saying I should go around killing dogs or provoking them? Or that someone else should??

Your post is confusing, please explain.

Old 07-06-2015, 10:31 PM
vanillabuzz
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2509
female

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss104

Quote:
P.P.S

At no point did Mr.Corpse mention anything about provoking a dog.
If you're going to bitch about people putting words in your mouth, try practicing what you preach

I'm with Mr.Corpose on this one, I really don't get what you're saying.

Old 07-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Jbarn025
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1105
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss356

Guys, this happened in my back yard, same town where I live. Thank you guys, they finally caught the sick bastard who did it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jbarn025 For This Useful Post:
vanillabuzz, winvens
Old 07-10-2015, 12:18 AM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
Your point is what exactly? That there are other circumstances where the dog may kill?

Not sure what you mean by 'practice what you preach' either. Are you saying I should go around killing dogs or provoking them? Or that someone else should??

Your post is confusing, please explain.
No, that post was directed at VanillaBuzz. Her initial rant against your post was that children bitten by dogs deserve it. When I pointed out that was a load of bull crap she countered by saying she was only talking about children who provoked dogs, and that I was putting words in her mouth. But as your initial post made no mention of children provoking dogs, but instead hypothesized a scenario of a child playfully placing their hand on a dogs muzzle, her argument was a misrepresentation of your initial stance. So she was putting words into your mouth. 'Practice what you preach' is just a saying to point out the hypocrisy behind her rant. Sorry for the confusion

bdjackass318, MrCorpse
The Following Users Disliked This Post By invertigo:
vanillabuzz
Old 07-10-2015, 01:48 PM
vanillabuzz
Offline:
female

Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss104

Quote:
No, that post was directed at VanillaBuzz. Her initial rant against your post was that children bitten by dogs deserve it. When I pointed out that was a load of bull crap she countered by saying she was only talking about children who provoked dogs, and that I was putting words in her mouth. But as your initial post made no mention of children provoking dogs, but instead hypothesized a scenario of a child playfully placing their hand on a dogs muzzle, her argument was a misrepresentation of your initial stance. So she was putting words into your mouth. 'Practice what you preach' is just a saying to point out the hypocrisy behind her rant. Sorry for the confusion
What you're saying still doesn't make sense. So, because I countered MrCorpse by saying myself that a kid who PROVOKES a dog deserves to be bitten you think I am putting words in MrCorpse's mouth? I was stating my opinion against MrCorpse's, not adding to what he said, like you did to me.

If you simply disagree with what I say have the balls to say it without making up that my words were how a baby petting a dog gently deserves to be bitten. That's why I used the word PROVOKE.

Old 07-11-2015, 01:00 AM
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Male

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss19084

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillabuzz View Post
What you're saying still doesn't make sense. So, because I countered MrCorpse by saying myself that a kid who PROVOKES a dog deserves to be bitten you think I am putting words in MrCorpse's mouth? I was stating my opinion against MrCorpse's, not adding to what he said, like you did to me.

If you simply disagree with what I say have the balls to say it without making up that my words were how a baby petting a dog gently deserves to be bitten. That's why I used the word PROVOKE.
Let's not argue in the news section. I think we can all agree that if the dog is euthanised there is no chance of it lashing out and harming people in future. Nothing more needs to be said. Case closed.

The Following User Says Thank You to MrCorpse For This Useful Post:
invertigo
The Following Users Disliked This Post By MrCorpse:
vanillabuzz
Old 07-11-2015, 05:14 AM
vanillabuzz
Offline:
female

Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss104

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
Let's not argue in the news section. I think we can all agree that if the dog is euthanised there is no chance of it lashing out and harming people in future. Nothing more needs to be said. Case closed.
Ending an animal's life just because he/she may or may not harm a person is not fair, period. Only if an animal is in pain and beyond help is it fair to euthanize him/her. People are no more important than animals. Case closed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanillabuzz For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, Top Gear
Old 07-11-2015, 05:39 AM
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Male

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss19084

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillabuzz View Post
Ending an animal's life just because he/she may or may not harm a person is not fair, period. Only if an animal is in pain and beyond help is it fair to euthanize him/her. People are no more important than animals. Case closed.
I think it's totally fair, most animals are less intelligent than a human with down syndrome so their feelings cannot be compared to that of a fully functioning human. Dogs are just food in some places around the world, don't forget!

No, if a dog has a higher chance of harming a human it should be put down. I'm not suggesting to send it to Yulin to be tortured, skinned alive, and eaten, something quick like a hammer to the back of the head will do. It won't even know what happened and we can remember it as the nice dog who didn't maim the neighbours baby. Case closed.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By MrCorpse:
vanillabuzz
Old 07-11-2015, 01:48 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:363
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss2030

Same could be said for any human with a mental/emotional defect - such as PTSD/BiPolar/Autism/depression.......
They are WAY more unpredictable than dogs.

Temperament testing is there for a reason. They don't just snap out of the blue and start eating faces. Animals don't lie about how they're feeling

Damaged people on the other hand......

That's not PC, let's not go there....

Point being, when saved by an actual animal rescue, the dog is nursed back to health and then repeatedly tested in different situations, to gauge weather it is aggressive/too damaged to be adopted out.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, vanillabuzz