Go Back  

*UPDATE* Two Face Charges Over 4-year Old Blond-haired Girl Found in Gypsy Camp 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 10-22-2013, 03:02 PM
rheedork
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:682
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss785
Re: *UPDATES* American Couple: Is Mystery Girl Found in Rome Our Daughter?

Seems like a lot of people have lost their child. I read today that she's actually closer to seven years of age according to her dental records.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rheedork For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, IC10021
Old 10-22-2013, 03:23 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Initially, they guessed 4. Then, I heard 5 or 6. Sounds like an auction. Not to make light of what has probably been terrible for the little girl

I don't think it's an exact science. They usually give you an age range. All of us develop at different times.

Old 10-22-2013, 04:16 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
I could not find my original post.
That's because yours was a repost and removed. SEARCH is the key.

The Following User Says Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
Old 10-22-2013, 06:52 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
That's because yours was a repost and removed. SEARCH is the key.
Just found it! I did search this time!

The titles are completely different.

Old 10-23-2013, 09:19 AM
old_skool
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5283

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss29
Re: Two Face Charges Over 4-year Old Blond-haired Girl Found in Gypsy Camp

What a cute kid

The Following User Says Thank You to old_skool For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 10-23-2013, 03:53 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Quote:
Just found it! I did search this time!

The titles are completely different.
Search instead names, places etc. Anything you can grab from the article. Also in the drop down menu just choose current news to search.

The Following User Says Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 10-24-2013, 02:24 AM
IC10021
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1183

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss324

Quote:
Initially, they guessed 4. Then, I heard 5 or 6. Sounds like an auction. Not to make light of what has probably been terrible for the little girl

I don't think it's an exact science. They usually give you an age range. All of us develop at different times.

Now I am confused -- there seem to be two little girls with similar light/blonde coloring found to be "mismatched" with Roma people claiming them as "daughters". This one is 4 years old, found in Greece; the latest one is 7 years old, found in Ireland. (I could be wrong; this is confusing.) Will try to follow up w another thread-post.

Here ya go!!

<****** src="http://embed.newsinc.com/Single/******.html?WID=1&VID=25282246&freewheel=69016&sit esection=selatimes&width=600&height=400" height="400" width="600" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></******>

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IC10021 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, gatagato
Old 10-24-2013, 10:49 AM
gatagato
Offline:
★ Moderator ★
Poster Rank:180
Male
Contributions: 367

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss5491

***UPDATE
Greek police maybe tracked down biological mother in Bulgaria

Is this Maria's REAL family? Bulgarian mother with ten children, including two albinos, is quizzed by police who suspect she gave away baby in Greece

• Greek police trace possible biological mother in Bulgaria
  • Sasha Ruseva gave birth to a girl in Greece on Maria's birthday
  • She may have given the newborn away after failing to register her

Quote:
A couple believed to be the parents of the ‘blonde angel’ found in a Greek gipsy camp have been taken into custody in Bulgaria.
Bulgarians Sasha Ruseva, 35, and her husband Atana Rusev, 37, registered the birth of a child four years ago at a Greek hospital an hour from the settlement where the blue-eyed child was found.
This morning they were arrested in a joint Bulgarian-Greek operation near the town of Stara Zagora, central Bulgaria.

Pictures from the Bulgarian village show the family have several children of a similar complexion to Maria – the blonde, blue-eyed child found in the Greek settlement a week ago. Two are believed to be albino.

The Greek Roma couple who posed as Maria’s parents for four years - Hristos Salis, 39 and Eleftheria Dimopoulou, 40 - are believed to have bought the child for £850. They are currently in custody awaiting trial.

The Mail has seen a copy of a birth certificate, stating that the Mrs Ruseva gave birth to a girl on January 31, 2009 at the general hospital in Lamia, 45 miles from Farsala, where Maria was born.
The document lists no name for the baby – who had not yet been baptised – but the birth date matches that given by Salis and Dimolpoulou to police.

The parents’ identity cards, also seen by the Mail, shows they were born near Stara Zagora.

The Bulgarian couple were married in 1996 and had two other children prior to the baby at the centre of the case.
Significantly, both Lamia, where the child was born, and Nova Zagora, close to the area the Bulgarian couple hail from, are known to have been hubs for baby trafficking in the past.
Police suspect the Greek couple who posed as Maria's parents bought the child as an investment - raising her to profit from the large dowry she would fetch upon marriage.
Mrs Ruseva is now awaiting the results of a DNA tests to determine whether the little blonde girl is hers.
Maria's discovery at a Roma camp has given hope to parents with abducted children, including Gerry and Kate McCann.

But documents suggest Mrs Ruseva may have given the girl away after she lied on birth documents, meaning her daughter was never officially recorded.
Paperwork from Lamia show that Mrs Ruseva gave birth to a girl on January 31, 2009.
That is the same date given as Maria's birthday by the Roma couple who the youngster was living with.
Mrs Ruseva tried to register her daughter 10 days after she gave birth.
In a document submitted to authorities, she claimed that she was unmarried and did not know who the father of the child was.
But an identity check at the time showed that Mrs Ruseva was married and had two children to another husband.
A note was put on her application which read: 'Warning – she is married'.

'NB: she is married although at the hospital stated she was unmarried but she gave her married name – we are awaiting judicial decision.' There is no record of that decision being reached, however.

Greek police are now working with Bulgarian colleagues to determine if Mrs Ruseva's case is connected to Maria.

Neighbours of the Bulgarian woman said she has at least four children who are 'very blonde' like Maria.
The revelation tallies with the story told by the Roma couple Christos Salis, 39, and Eleftheria Dimopoulou, 40, who were found to be caring for Maria.

They have been charged with child abduction after a raid on the Farsala settlement last week but deny the allegations.
The pair claim that Maria was handed to them when she was just weeks old by a poor Bulgarian woman who said that she could not afford to support the child.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...by-Greece.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-Bulgaria.html
http://www.novinite.com/view_inpictu...icture_id=8996

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
mmm.jpg  

mmm2.jpg  

mmm3.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gatagato For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, IC10021, kellyhound, Pyramid_Head
Old 10-24-2013, 10:52 PM
IC10021
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1183

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss324

Woman in Bulgaria says girl found living with family in Greece may be hers

Sasha Ruseva says she will take back Maria if DNA tests prove girl is the daughter she left with family several years ago

Associated Press in Sofia
The Guardian, Thursday 24 October 2013 14.24 EDT

Photograph: Ivan Yanev/EPA
Sasha Ruseva says she had a baby girl while working in Greece and left her with another family because she did not have enough money to keep her.
A Bulgarian woman is undergoing DNA tests after authorities acknowledged she could be the biological mother of a girl found living with an unrelated Roma couple in Greece.

Photograph: Getty Images
'Maria', mystery girl found in Greek Roma community

A worldwide hunt for the girl's parents led police to the central Bulgarian town of Nikolaevo where a mother of eight admitted she "may have" given birth to Maria.

Sasha Ruseva told Bulgarian TV that she had had a baby girl while working in Greece in January 2009, but could not afford to take her home. The baby was left with a fellow Roma family who agreed to raise her, Ruseva said, although she insisted money was never exchanged.

"I intended to go back and take my child. Meanwhile I gave birth to two more kids so I was not able to go back," Ruseva told reporters, while cradling a fair-skinned girl with a remarkable resemblance to blonde, blue-eyed Maria.

Photograph: BGNES/AFP/Getty Images
Two of Sasha Ruseva's children.

Her claims support the statements of the couple in whose home Maria was found when police raided a Roma community, ostensibly in search of weapons and drugs, in Greece last week. Christos Salis and Eleftheria Dimopoulou were arrested on charges of abducting a minor and imprisoned pending trial on Monday.

Greek police hinted there was enough evidence to suggest that the 39-year-old man and 40-year-old woman were at the centre of a child trafficking ring. Much of that speculation hinged on the discovery that the woman had two identities and had claimed to have given birth to six of her 13 children in the space of 10 months. After DNA tests Greek authorities announced they were not Maria's biological parents.

A prosecutor's office in the Bulgarian capital, Sofia, said it had opened a formal investigation into Ruseva's claims. The 38-year-old, who was expected to undergo a DNA test on Thursday, said she would take the child back if it was proved she was her daughter.

A Bulgarian interior ministry official said preliminary charges had been pressed against her "for deliberately selling a child while residing out of the country". The official said that, during questioning Ruseva had said she had recognised the Greek couple after seeing their pictures on TV.

Ruseva told reporters: "There is a resemblance but how should I know if she is mine or not," adding that she had not eaten and felt sick after seeing the pictures of Maria.

Hospital records in Greece show that Ruseva gave birth to a girl in Lamia, about 95 miles from the camp where Maria was discovered, on 31 January 2009 – the date the couple had registered as the child's birth date.

Maria has been moved into the care of the Greek charity, Smile of the Child, whose hotlines have been bombarded by more than 10,000 calls, often from people as far away as Australia and the US whose own offspring have gone missing.

For the past week the girl, who was thought to be around the age of four before a forensic pathologist declared she was likely to be five or six, has been undergoing medical examinations.

The Following User Says Thank You to IC10021 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 10-25-2013, 12:53 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Did they dye the baby's hair? That's a very unnatural looking color for a baby.

My niece had that hair color.

The found girl resembles the little blonde boy. That looks like a very poor family

The supposed mother is only 35 and has 10 children?!?!?!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
gatagato, IC10021