Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 10919 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25861
*update* Toronto Mayor Caught Smoking Crack/Cocaine

A cellphone video that appears to show Mayor Rob Ford smoking crack cocaine is being shopped around Toronto by a group of Somali men involved in the drug trade.
Two Toronto Star reporters have viewed the video three times. It appears to show Ford in a room, sitting in a chair, wearing a white shirt, top buttons open, inhaling from what appears to be a glass crack pipe. Ford is incoherent, trading jibes with an off-camera speaker who goads the clearly impaired mayor by raising topics including Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau and the Don Bosco high school football team Ford coaches.

full story

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
rob_ford_1.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
Cupcrazymom12, gatagato, invertigo, kellyhound
Old 05-18-2013, 02:21 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Toronto Mayor Caught Smoking Crack/Cocaine

Whats it gonna take to finally get rid of the guy? I don't think I've ever seen a politician go through scandal after scandal like this.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
failboat, Illusion, kellyhound, slapchoppa
Old 05-18-2013, 02:28 AM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 10919 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25861

The guy reminds me of a retarded, humorless version of Chris Farley.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
gatagato, kellyhound, rob666, shiverpudlian, shoelessjojackson, winvens
Old 05-18-2013, 02:32 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
The guy reminds me of a retarded, humorless version of Chris Farley.
Everything the guy does is always the "liberal media" trying to get him lol.
That whole thing with the football team was fucked up, him showing up drunk everywhere, his confrontations with reporters..... I still see people defending the fat fuck too.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Illusion, Insideoutbodies
Old 05-18-2013, 05:07 AM
GregK
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:313
male

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2473

Are you fucking kidding? I cant even comprehend the humour in this. What is that guy doing there? what is going on?

Old 05-18-2013, 12:47 PM
Abaaub
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2879
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss82

Pffft. Former mayor of Washington DC Marion Barry was filmed smoking crack. What is it with mayors and crack?

Old 05-19-2013, 12:54 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregK View Post
Are you fucking kidding? I cant even comprehend the humour in this. What is that guy doing there? what is going on?
I looked at the guys History last night, if you ever have a couple of minutes to kill go on youtube and see the clown in action. Some of the shit he's said is unbelievable, its even more unreal that he won an election.
Then go on Wiki and check his history, DUI conviction, Pot possession, it just goes on and on. And about a month ago he was accused of groping a female, and she said at the time she thought he was high on coke.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
gatagato, kellyhound
Old 05-19-2013, 01:09 AM
Abaaub
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2879
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss82

Old 05-19-2013, 09:52 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss61186

Quote:
Councillor Doug Ford broke his uncharacteristic silence Saturday to comment on reports of a video that seems to show Mayor Rob Ford smoking crack cocaine.

“I have never seen my brother involved with anything like coke,” Councillor Ford told radio station Newstalk 1010 Saturday.

Until then, the councillor, usually a vocal defender of his brother, had been silent since the Toronto Star reported on the video, which appears to show the mayor inhaling from a crack pipe and calling federal Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau a “fag.”

Councillor Ford cancelled a pre-scheduled appearance on CP24 Friday afternoon. The brothers' weekly radio show, on which they frequently discuss controversies involving the mayor, was also cancelled.

He was absent from city hall Friday and his office assistant said in the early afternoon that she hadn't spoken to him.

The silence is unusual for the councillor, who typically faces his brother's controversies head-on, delivering bombastic defences. When the Toronto Star reported in March that the mayor was asked to leave the Garrison Ball due to apparent intoxication of some sort, Councillor Ford took to the airwaves the day the story appeared, saying the Star lied and that he's “never seen Rob drink at any event. Ever.”

Councillor Ford could not be reached by phone or at his home Friday. He did not return a voicemail left by a Star reporter Saturday. Mayor Ford, speaking to reporters outside his home Friday morning, said the allegations were “ridiculous.”

“Anyways, like I said this morning, these allegations are ridiculous, another story with respect to the Toronto Star going after me, and that's all I have to say,” he said later in a brief statement outside of his office. When asked twice directly if he smokes crack, the mayor did not respond.

In the video, Mayor Ford appears to refer to the players on the Eagles, a football team he has coached for a decade at Don Bosco Catholic Secondary School, as “just f---ing minorities.”

Dennis Morris, a lawyer retained by Mayor Ford, said it is impossible to tell what a person is doing in a video.

“How can you indicate what the person is actually doing or smoking?” he told the Star.

He later told other journalists that the public should be able to judge the video for themselves.

“I don't know whether or not such a video exists, but I think it would be fair for the public to see such a video and make their own conclusions,” Morris said, according to the CBC.

Star reporters Robyn Doolittle and Kevin Donovan viewed the video earlier in May after being contacted by a source trying to sell it. The source of the video also supplied a photo of Ford posing with three men in front of a house.

One of the men in the photo is Anthony Smith, a 21-year-old promising basketball player gunned down in March outside Loki Lounge on King St. W. Another man was injured in the shooting.

The pair of Star reporters viewed the video May 3 in a car parked in an apartment complex near Dixon Rd. and Kipling Ave. They watched the video three times and separately made notes on what they heard and saw.

The source of the video shopped it around to various news outlets with the goal of getting “six figures” for it. The Star did not pay money and has not yet obtained a copy of the video.

Old 05-20-2013, 01:37 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

When you see Ford's reaction, and the reaction of everybody he associates with, you can tell that they all know he's fucked now.
I'd bet that its true based solely on their reactions.