Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527
*Update* Mother of Killer Sons Turns Them In For Death of Autumn Pasquale

<object id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=fw1000&station=wpvi&sectio n=&mediaId=8857516&parentId=8856626&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site=" ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=fw1000&station=wpvi&sectio n=&mediaId=8857516&parentId=8856626&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site="></embed></object>

CLAYTON, NJ - October 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A law enforcement source has identified the two teenage brothers who have been arrested and charged with murder in the death of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale in Clayton, New Jersey.

The source tells Action News they are identified as 17-year-old Dante Robinson and 15-year-old Justin Robinson.

Their arrest was announced in a news conference on Tuesday afternoon with Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton.

"Today we mourn the loss of a young girl named Autumn Pasquale, whose life was tragically cut short before it really began," Dalton said.

The medical examiner has determined that Autumn was strangled to death.

Preliminarily, there were no signs of sexual assault, but the coroner is conducting additional testing.

Around 10:30 p.m. Monday, police were led to a blue recycling bin in front of a house on the 300 block of East Clayton Avenue, not far from the 12-year-old's Clayton home.

Inside, they found Autumn's lifeless body.

Officials tell Action News that Autumn's body was still dressed in the same clothes she had on Saturday afternoon, when she was last seen riding her BMX bike.

Police found the bicycle at the teens' house, which is next door to where her body was found.

Autumn was allegedly lured into the house by the 15-year-old.

"Autumn Pasquale was lured to the juveniles' home; it was for the purpose of obtaining parts for a BMX bike when this incident occurred," Dalton said

Police say Pasquale knew her killers.

Dalton said the teens' mother called them after becoming concerned about a Facebook post, which helped crack the case.

The prosecutor said a decision had not been made whether to charge them as adults, citing the ongoing investigation. However, he said they are strongly considering sending the case to adult court.

The teen brothers are charged with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder, disposing of a body, tampering with evidence and theft. The 15-year-old was also charged with one count of luring.

The teens turned themselves in with their attorney earlier Tuesday, Dalton said.

Autumn's uncle, Paul Spadafora, spoke at the news conference earlier in the day, saying "Our little angel Autumn has reached out to the world in her own special way. She's an angel. She was an angel here on Earth, and she's an angel up in Heaven."

The discovery of her body come just hours after an emotional candlelight vigil was held for Autumn in her hometown.

"This is a very sad day for the Pasquale family," Dalton said earlier in the day. His office led the search with assistance from 20 municipal, state and federal agencies. "Our hearts go out to the family and to all the residents of Clayton who stood together in support of this young girl."

The last known communication from Autumn was in a text message she sent around 2:30 p.m. Saturday.

Autumn, a seventh-grader, would have turned 13 on October 29th.

<object id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=fw1000&station=wpvi&sectio n=&mediaId=8857000&parentId=8856626&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site=" ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=fw1000&station=wpvi&sectio n=&mediaId=8857000&parentId=8856626&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site="></embed></object>

CLAYTON, NJ - October 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two teenage brothers have been arrested and charged with murder in the death of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale in Clayton, New Jersey.

The arrest of those teens, ages 15 and 17, was announced in a news conference on Tuesday afternoon with Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton.

Invesigators say Autumn's cause of death was determined to be blunt force trauma consistent with strangulation. There was no sign of sexual assault, investigators said.

Dalton said the teens' mother called them after becoming concerned about a Facebook post, which helped crack the case.

Their names were not released. The prosecutor said a decision had not been made whether to charge them as adults, citing the ongoing investigation. However, he said they are strongly considering sending the case to adult court.

The teen brothers are charged with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder, disposing of a body, tampering with evidence and theft. The 15-year-old was also charged with one count of luring.

The teens turned themselves in with their attorney earlier Tuesday, Dalton said.

Autumn's body was found around 10:00 p.m. Monday in a recycling container not far from her Clayton home.

Officials tell Action News that Autumn's body was still dressed in the same clothes she had on Saturday.

Autumn's uncle, Paul Spadafora, spoke at the news conference earlier in the day, saying "Our little angel Autumn has reached out to the world in her own special way. She's an angel. She was an angel here on Earth, and she's an angel up in Heaven."

The discovery of her body come just hours after an emotional candlelight vigil was held for Autumn in her hometown.

"This is a very sad day for the Pasquale family," Dalton said earlier in the day. His office led the search with assistance from 20 municipal, state and federal agencies. "Our hearts go out to the family and to all the residents of Clayton who stood together in support of this young girl."

Autumn, a seventh-grader who would have turned 13 on October 29th, went for a bike ride around 12:30 p.m. on Saturday. After hours of not hearing from the girl, her family reported her missing on Saturday night at around 9:30.

The last known communication was in a text message she sent around 2:30 p.m. Saturday.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Megamel29
Old 10-23-2012, 05:56 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51381
Re: Mother of Killer Sons Turns Them In For Death of Autumn Pasquale

Poor little girl

Tha's great the mother handed in the killers, I hate seeing dippy mothers claiming their precious pup son(s) are innocent. Doyou ever see/read that? "Not my boy!" Drives me mad

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Karma, Megamel29, mrm1109
Old 10-23-2012, 05:59 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon. View Post
Poor little girl

Tha's great the mother handed in the killers, I hate seeing dippy mothers claiming their precious pup son(s) are innocent. Doyou ever see/read that? "Not my boy!" Drives me mad

I have and it pisses me off, too. Mothers don't know what their kids are doing when they are out of the house.

This mother did the right thing! May Autumn rest in peace now.

I hate that the names cannot be released because they are minors! The address has been posted so they can be found.

I hope they will be charged as adults. It's undecided right now.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Sharon
Old 10-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51381

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
I hate that the names cannot be released because they are minors! The address has been posted so they can be found.

I completely agree

They're old enough to know what they're doing so are old enough to be charged accordingly.

There's a video of a 12yo beheading a spy on here for goodness sake!! A minor

Old 10-23-2012, 06:15 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon. View Post
I completely agree

They're old enough to know what they're doing so are old enough to be charged accordingly.

There's a video of a 12yo beheading a spy on here for goodness sake!! A minor

I've seen him. There is also one of a girl, 10, if memory serves, being shot for rape.

I hope they had the right person! It's unreal to me to see children in these situations!

Old 10-23-2012, 07:25 PM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

A 10 year old girl shot for rape?

Old 10-23-2012, 07:31 PM
nikola
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1015
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss417

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
I have and it pisses me off, too. Mothers don't know what their kids are doing when they are out of the house.

This mother did the right thing! May Autumn rest in peace now.

Yeah, fuck the law, lets make up our own rules about who should be tried as an adult. I say fire all the judges, disband all the courts, and bring back public hangings and lynching mobs and mutilate and hang kids.

But i would never slap a child, that woman that slapped a child has some serious issues. Children are so precious.

The Following User Says Thank You to nikola For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 10-23-2012, 07:58 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
A 10 year old girl shot for rape?

Yes. I'll see if I can find the thread for you.

I'm sorry, Meg. No luck. It is a video. I don't recall which country, but, she is lying on the ground with her hands behind her and she is shot two or three times. She was still alive after the first shot.

Old 10-23-2012, 08:00 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikola View Post
Yeah, fuck the law, lets make up our own rules about who should be tried as an adult. I say fire all the judges, disband all the courts, and bring back public hangings and lynching mobs and mutilate and hang kids.

But i would never slap a child, that woman that slapped a child has some serious issues. Children are so precious.

I'm all for public humiliation and torture!

There has to be a way to get through to these kids!

With our news censored in the US, I wonder if they realize what a gun can do to a person.

At least in Los Angeles, CA, they take teens to the morgue to see dead bodies if they are caught driving under the influence of anything.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:24 PM
mrm1109
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:647
Cunt
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss860
Re: *Update* Mother of Killer Sons Turns Them In For Death of Autumn Pasquale

I was surprised when they showed the Mayor talking. He was about to cry!I feel so bad

The Following User Says Thank You to mrm1109 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles