Male

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2077
Re: *UPDATE* Missing Organs Fuel Outcry Over Teen's Wrestling Mat Death

My family isn't going to be protected by random words on a fairly obscure forum. Everything I have said has been echoed in the other Kendrick thread by different people. Maybe you should go hunt out the illuminati lurking in there trying to hide the truth? Lol. I back up what I said and would explain it again if you weren't showing signs of delusional and paranoid thinking. Your mind is already made up. However, to waste my breath on one clarifying point, I have no affiliation with the illuminati that I am aware of. My cousin is a Mason, and as of last year so is my uncle. They are the least sinister, lamest people I know. All my experience leads me to believe Masonry is benign. Also, nothing I said is nonsense or warrants being called a cunt. But whatever, I guess.

The Following User Says Thank You to JohnFrash For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 02-20-2014, 07:27 AM
JohnFrash
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:360
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2077

Like, what possible influence could words on a DR forum have on the real world or the Kendrick case? The more I think about it, the crazier it sounds. You've lost the plot, man. You might consider talking to a professional if you think what I said would influence anybody into thinking differently about this case. That is not logical at all. I'm sorry. I respect your opinion on the case, but this conspiracy angle that involves a random forum member with zero influence is absolute crazy flakes.

Oswald2001
Old 02-20-2014, 08:02 AM
Mr-Tape
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1642
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss201

Butt hurt?

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr-Tape For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
Old 02-20-2014, 08:07 AM
JohnFrash
Offline:
Poster Rank:360
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2077

Not even a little bit, man.

Oswald2001
Old 02-20-2014, 12:48 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

as a mother, I cant say I wouldnt have killed somebody by now.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, mrm1109
Old 03-09-2015, 09:04 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
*FBI Agent, Sons Countersue Parents of Kendrick

By Stephanie Slifer
CBS NEWS

March 9, 2015

VALDOSTA, GA - The brothers accused in a civil suit of killing Kendrick Johnson, the Georgia teen found dead inside a rolled up gym mat in his high school two years ago, are suing Johnson's parents for defamation, reports the Valdosta Daily Times.

The brothers, along with their FBI agent father, filed the lawsuit last week in response to a $100 million wrongful death suit filed by Kenneth and Jacquelyn Johnson in January, which claimed the FBI agent encouraged his sons - who were schoolmates of Kendrick Johnson - to, "violently assault," the teen, leading to his death.

No charges have been filed in the 17 year old, Johnson's January 10, 2013, death. The Lowndes County Sheriff's Office ruled the teen's death a freak accident, saying he fell head-first into an upright mat in the gymnasium at Lowndes High School in Valdosta while trying to retrieve a shoe, and became trapped. An autopsy conducted by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, (GBI), agreed, citing asphyxiation as the cause of death.

Johnson's family, however, insisted there was foul play involved and had their son's body exhumed for a second autopsy. It was then that a private pathologist concluded the teen died of blunt force trauma to the neck and said his organs were missing and the teen's body had been stuffed with newspaper.

Since then, Johnson's family and their attorneys have zeroed in on two brothers - the sons of the FBI agent - who the family contends were on campus when Johnson was last seen alive. Johnson's family say the brothers had motive to harm their son since one of the brothers had previously been in a fight with Johnson on a school bus about a year before Johnson's death. The Johnson family alleges local officials conspired to cover up the crime.

The Lowndes County Sheriff's Department, however, has stood by its finding that Johnson's death was accidental and maintains at least one of the brothers was not on campus when Johnson was last seen alive, and the other was in another part of the building. No charges have been brought in the case.

The countersuit filed last week by the FBI agent and his two sons alleges the Johnson family disparaged them in statements made online and to the media about how their son, Kendrick, died, reports the Valdosta Daily Times. The suit seeks $1 million in damages.

Furthermore, the countersuit denies allegations the brothers and their father were involved in the death of Kendrick Johnson in any way and states that accusations made in the Johnsons' wrongful death suit lack, "substantial justification," and contain, "a complete absence of any justifiable issue in law or fact," according to the paper.

A federal investigation into Kendrick Johnson's death initiated in October, 2013, by U.S. Attorney Michael Moore is ongoing. A grand jury was hearing evidence.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:23 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Should be a great sideshow of a case.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 03-09-2015, 10:37 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10544

Fair enough that it will now cost the low life Ghetto Trash shakedown 'artists' for their own legal defense.

To get a Ghetto Trash shakedown lawyer to work on contigency when attempting to scam someone else is one thing, but the Ghetto Trash shakedown artists will now have to pay for their own defense.

Just like the FBI agents father had to pay to defend against the obviously bogus scam claim against his sons.

Karma.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20Two%20Can%20Play%2001.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 03-10-2015, 02:14 AM
GregK
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:313
male

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2473

Most plausible explanation would be he was killed by w classmate and stuffed in there.

The Following User Says Thank You to GregK For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 03-10-2015, 11:24 PM
Muertaluna
Offline:
01101000 01101001
Poster Rank:925

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss485

He had organ missing and stuffed with newspaper? ....And they think he died naturally? I'm confused...

The Following User Says Thank You to Muertaluna For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles