Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss81
Re: *UPDATE* Missing Organs Fuel Outcry Over Teen's Wrestling Mat Death

Where did all the blood come from if he suffocated?

The Following User Says Thank You to DelightfulEnglish For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 01-20-2014, 08:11 AM
pyromancer555
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:172
Male
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss5682

no real loss really......

Old 01-20-2014, 10:29 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss17005

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromancer555 View Post
Pyro, it could have been Romney's adopted grandchild

The Following User Says Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
pyromancer555
Old 01-20-2014, 11:16 PM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:349
BULL

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120

This is the kind of stuff that happens in T.J. One minute your alive, shooting hoops, the next minute, your dead and your organs are missing, in your high school Something weird is going on

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
BBKF, diamondsmiles, TwistedSisterr
Old 01-21-2014, 01:58 AM
BBKF
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:654
Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss838

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromancer555 View Post
How do you know? I am damn certain it is a loss to his family and friends. Who knows what that kid could have accomplished in his lifetime.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BBKF For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Megamel29, Mr-Tape, pyromancer555, TwistedSisterr, winvens
Old 02-06-2014, 03:38 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21528
*UPDATE* Parents of Teen Found in Gym Mat Sue Funeral Home

By Russ Bynum of Associated Press

February 5, 2014

SAVANNAH, GA — The parents of a south Georgia teenager found dead last year at school inside a rolled-up gym mat have sued the funeral home that handled his body, saying its owner and his employees wrongfully disposed of their son's internal organs and replaced them with wadded newspaper.

Attorneys for the family of 17 year old Kendrick Johnson of Valdosta, accuse Harrington Funeral Home of fraud, negligence and intentional mishandling of a corpse in the civil lawsuit filed January 31 in Lowndes County State Court. They are seeking unspecified compensatory and punitive damages.

Johnson was found dead January 11, 2013, inside a rolled up mat in the corner of a gymnasium at his high school. Detectives for the Lowndes County Sheriff concluded he died in a freak accident, having gotten stuck upside down in the mat while reaching for a gym shoe.

But, Johnson's family believes he was slain and had the body exhumed for a second autopsy last summer.

The private pathologist hired by Johnson's parents discovered his internal organs were all missing and the body cavity had been filled with newspaper.

The 22-page lawsuit says the funeral home committed, "morally despicable, fraudulent, unlawful and unfair business practices," and even accuses owner Antonio Harrington and his employees of disposing of Johnson's organs, "in an effort to interfere with the (parents') investigation," into their son's death.

Roy Copeland, the attorney for Harrington Funeral Home, did not immediately return a telephone call seeking comment Wednesday. Neither did Chevene King, the lawyer for the teenager's parents, Kenneth and Jacquelyn Johnson.

It's still not clear what happened to Johnson's organs. They were removed during an autopsy by a state medical examiner after his death, but the Georgia Bureau of Investigation has insisted all organs were returned to the body before it was sent to the funeral home.

Copeland has previously said the organs were missing when Johnson's body arrived at Harrington Funeral Home. And Lowndes County Coroner, Bill Watson, has said many of the organs were too badly decomposed to be preserved and were discarded immediately after the autopsy.

Johnson's parents previously filed a complaint with the Georgia board that regulates funeral homes, saying Harrington showed disrespect by having newspaper placed inside their son's body.

The Georgia Board of Funeral Service concluded Harrington violated no state laws, but also noted using newspaper to fill a body cavity was not considered a, "best practice," and other materials are considered, "more acceptable than newspaper."

The state medical examiner's autopsy concluded Johnson died from, "positional asphyxia," meaning his body was stuck in a position that prevented him from breathing. The private pathologist hired by Johnson's family concluded he died from a blow to the neck near his carotid artery that appeared to be, "nonaccidental."

Michael Moore, the U.S. attorney for middle Georgia, launched a review of the case last fall with assistance from the FBI. Their findings are still pending.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
BBKF, Megamel29, TwistedSisterr, Zambini
Old 02-06-2014, 05:48 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Well, something fishy definitely happened here. Before they even did the autopsy. I'm not buying the theory that he died because he fell into a rolled up gym mat while reaching for a shoe. I'm thinking someone rolled him up in the mat to hide him. And why do that unless he was murdered?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
BBKF, diamondsmiles, TwistedSisterr, winvens, Zambini
Old 02-10-2014, 03:26 AM
Mr-Tape
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1641
Male

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss201

LOL at the fact that no one has brought up the blood before page 5, wtf???

"Sorry about his death, but kids do stupid things. Unfortunately, sometimes with tragic consequences." - Oswald2001

"Kids that age have no idea of the consequences of their actions." - JohnFrash

How fucking stupid do you have to be to write above, when spilled blood is involved in this incident? You are obviously trying to protect the offenders of this crime with your blatantly obvious manipulative take on this, why? Do they share your Illuminati family bloodline or something?

From the source shared with the bloody pictures:

“If you’re running a crime scene, then you’re going to say ‘That’s potential evidence. Obviously, we’re going to check this out and find out who does it belong to,’ “he said.

As for the bloodstains on the wall, he found it hard to believe they wouldn’t have been cleaned up sooner.

“There is no way that they would allow whoever was supposed to clean this gym to leave that blood on that wall.”

Old 02-10-2014, 07:39 AM
JohnFrash
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:359
Male

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2077

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Tape View Post
LOL at the fact that no one has brought up the blood before page 5, wtf???

"Sorry about his death, but kids do stupid things. Unfortunately, sometimes with tragic consequences." - Oswald2001

"Kids that age have no idea of the consequences of their actions." - JohnFrash

How fucking stupid do you have to be to write above, when spilled blood is involved in this incident? You are obviously trying to protect the offenders of this crime with your blatantly obvious manipulative take on this, why? Do they share your Illuminati family bloodline or something?

From the source shared with the bloody pictures:

“If you’re running a crime scene, then you’re going to say ‘That’s potential evidence. Obviously, we’re going to check this out and find out who does it belong to,’ “he said.

As for the bloodstains on the wall, he found it hard to believe they wouldn’t have been cleaned up sooner.

“There is no way that they would allow whoever was supposed to clean this gym to leave that blood on that wall.”

What possible interest would I have in a coverup or protecting anyone involved? Lol

I am just not convinced. It is a weird scenario but there is no "smoking gun", if you will. Nothing that proves he was murdered or forced in to the mat. I have a legitimate reasonable doubt that someone HAD to kill him.

I think it is possible that he died because he got stuck. I think it is possible, though less likely, that he was murdered and stuffed in the mat, but there is no weapon, suspect, or motive. The most damning evidence for the case of him being murdered is the lack of evidence or mishandling of evidence. The absence of evidence is not evidence. (Even though it's a great quote) There is nothing to conclusively point to the idea that he was murdered.

Damage to his face? Could be skin slippage. I'd need to see the skull.

Blood in a gym? Pretty common. Sports = blood. Was it even Kendrick's? Any way to link it to the crime? If not, then it is just weird and coincidental. Not evidence.

Organs missing? Several people have explained this.

People do die from positional asphyxiation. People do get murdered. It is my opinion with all the information currently present that I would not be looking for a murderer. Unless the family knows of a suspect and motive that they haven't made public, there is no reason to suspect murder. There is a lot of weirdness but not much that is definitive and even less that is incriminating. But that is my opinion as an outsider with all the information available to me.

I'm a lot of things. But I'm not stupid. Illuminati bloodline? Lol Looks like I pissed you off somewhere else and you are taking your first swing here. Good luck, champ.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:06 AM
Mr-Tape
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1641
Male

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss201

What possible interest (Lol)? How about protecting the members of your family and their agenda? Logic, it's easy to see that you're doing so by spewing all that nonsense and evidence-denial, or at least you're attempting. You're doing it wrong though, you cunts always did things wrong, that's why you're loosing.