Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260
Update in Case of Missing 4 Year Old Madeline McCann

British police say they've identified the people who abducted Madeline McCann from a vacation apartment in Paraguay while her parents ate dinner across the courtyard. Link and story pasted below. This came out one hour ago. This is a fairly infamous case... I did search for an original thread on this but did not find it based from a title only search on "mccann" (only found a thread with jokes about the case). Hope I didn't miss something.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/uk-...-1226795199295

UK police say gang of thieves snatched Madeleine McCann in a burglary 'gone wrong'

UK police say they know who kidnapped British four-year-old Maddie McCann in Portugal seven years ago, and are angry and frustrated they cannot swoop in and arrest the men.
Three men who were members of a gang of thieves are now prime suspects in Maddie's abduction from a Portuguese beach resort in 2007.
Scotland Yard police officers have identified the men in the enduring mystery of the girl's disappearance.
British detectives have analysed mobile phone records of the men who are believed to be members of a burglary gang preying on tourists in the Algarve beach resort town of Praia da Luz around the time Madeleine vanished.
The police have tracked a high volume of calls between the three men in the hours after Madeleine was reported missing from the holiday apartment rented by her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann.

They are frustrated with the incompetence of the Portuguese investigation into the case, and with delays in pouncing on the suspects.
The UK police's leading scenario is the thieves broke into the apartment, disturbed the young girl and fled with her in what was a burglary gone wrong, rather than earlier speculation she was targeted by paedophiles or child abductors.
Mr and Mrs McCann, who had been dining with friends at a nearby location returned home to find their daughter had vanished.
Checks into the three men's criminal history and family backgrounds are believed to be made, but UK authorities are hamstrung by the fact they cannot make arrests in a foreign country, and none of the men are British.

Widespread criticism of the bungled Portuguese police investigation into the McCann case includes they gave little weight to the fact the McCann's holiday flat ad been broken into.
Scotland Yard believes the thieves accidentally woke Madeleine up, panicked and decided to take her with them when they fled the premises.
The burglars are now the focus of their inquiries, which has been thwarted by Portuguese authorities refusal to co-operate formally in a joint investigation.
UK detectives are said to be keen to arrest the men for questioning, but have to await diplomatic negotiations between the respective governments for permission to operate within Portugal.

They have also discounted a theory favoured by Portuguese police, that a 40-year-old former employee at the holiday complex where the McCanns stayed was Madeleine's kidnapper.
The man has since died in an accident.
The British detectives who have examined the records of mobile of thousands of people who were in Praia da Luz in May 2007 describe the phone analysis as "compelling".
In another development, Kate and Gerry McCann have been refused permission to give evidence at a defamation trial in Portugal over a book written by a former local police chief about the case.
###

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
195875-af924818-7594-11e3-abd3-ac86fade2183%20%281%29.jpg  

195956-67d2f034-7596-11e3-abd3-ac86fade2183.jpg  

199241-00d20542-7595-11e3-abd3-ac86fade2183.jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WonderMomma For This Useful Post:
Arsedestroyer, Clubhouse, gatagato, kellyhound, Megamel29, minka1, Pyramid_Head, Rednose
Old 01-04-2014, 11:39 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Update in Case of Missing 4 Year Old Madeline McCann

I remember when Portugese police said the parents had killed her and hid the body. Now they have a good idea about who did it and where they are but no arrests have been made? Hire private contractors to grab the ones that took the girl, torture the fuck out of them until they tell every detail, then execute them.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
BBKF, gatagato, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, Raevynn, WonderMomma
Old 01-05-2014, 12:09 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

Sadly the odds are good that thy killed the girl.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
BBKF, Clubhouse, gatagato, kellyhound, lostindisorder, minka1, WonderMomma
Old 01-05-2014, 12:21 AM
WonderMomma
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1389
Female

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260

Blewvane and Pyramid_Head i couldn't agree with you both more. I never got the feeling the parents did it... and it pissed me off that people insisted on accusing them of it. And yeah, she is likely dead, especially if it wasn't something planned, as the article suggested.

Blew, I think that if those people were going to be found and exterminated as you suggest... I think it would have to be something done covertly or on the downlow by British officials. I don't know if such a group exists. I do know if it were my daughter, I would likely do my best to find out the culprits and find a way to have it done myself. This would just be absolutely unbearable to have to endure.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WonderMomma For This Useful Post:
BBKF, Clubhouse, Pyramid_Head
Old 01-05-2014, 12:22 AM
Clubhouse
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:7

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 25063 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
I fear you are probably right.

The Following User Says Thank You to Clubhouse For This Useful Post:
BBKF
Old 01-05-2014, 02:42 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
Probably but I hope not. This must be so frustrating to the parents to be so close to catching the people who took their baby.

Old 01-05-2014, 08:28 AM
Kinky_John
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1292
Bird

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 11/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss283

Anyone seen Sympathy for Lay Vengeance? That's what should be done to them just let the parents torture them

On A Lighter Note, Here's Bob With The Weather
Old 01-05-2014, 12:40 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 412

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1755 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61159

the worst nightmare parents can go through.

Old 01-06-2014, 10:21 AM
DannyDrama
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:354
Contributions: 1

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2093

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
the worst nightmare parents can go through.
I know, having to sit on the cash they got for her instead of spending it on more holidays to sell their other kids.

On a more serious and less evil note though, something has fucking stunk about them from the start. Maybe it's simply the guilt of knowing they killed her (probably) by leaving her alone or something else but something isn't right with them.

Old 01-06-2014, 12:22 PM
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2895
Female

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss81

Parents may not have killed her, but certainly had something to do with the disappearance. At the very LEAST the fact that they left all kids alone in the apartment every bloody night. Should have been done for neglect. It's said that they used sedatives on the children also. Then used the child's fund to pay their mortgage off and for a holiday in the Caribbean.

Most people in the UK believe the parents had something to do with it Id say

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DelightfulEnglish For This Useful Post:
amen, lostindisorder