Go Back  

*Update* 6 Punks Attack Mentally Disabled Woman; Post on Facebook 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 10-03-2012, 05:57 PM
curvature's Avatar
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280
Re: *Update* 6 Punks Attack Mentally Disabled Woman; Post on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbaj12 View Post
When a pack of six black girls beat up a single white woman just because they could, race wasn't any part of the motivation? Maybe if they were trying to rob her or another crime where SHE wasn't the target I'd believe it.
Yeah thats what Im saying, and I will also say that if the disabled woman had been black herself, it wouldnt have been in the news.

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-03-2012, 06:03 PM
curvature's Avatar
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280
Re: *Update* 6 Punks Attack Mentally Disabled Woman; Post on Facebook

Oh - and if the fact that the woman was white amplified their motivation to hurt someone different - IT WOULD BE BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKED UP BITCHES JUST THE SAME.

Being FUCKED UP is an Inside Job.

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-03-2012, 06:15 PM
pbaj12's Avatar
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:887
Join Date: Jan 2012
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss523
Re: *Update* 6 Punks Attack Mentally Disabled Woman; Post on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvature View Post
Yeah thats what Im saying, and I will also say that if the disabled woman had been black herself, it wouldnt have been in the news.
I think it'd still be in the news but more than likely it would just say 6 girls beat up disabled women. Welcome to America

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:09 PM
curvature's Avatar
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280
Re: *Update* 6 Punks Attack Mentally Disabled Woman; Post on Facebook

Which one am I?

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:11 PM
curvature's Avatar
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280
Re: *Update* 6 Punks Attack Mentally Disabled Woman; Post on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbaj12 View Post
I think it'd still be in the news but more than likely it would just say 6 girls beat up disabled women. Welcome to America
No you are wrong. It would not make the news.

You would have to live in my community to know what doesnt make the news - instead of speculating.

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:12 PM
curvature's Avatar
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280
Re: *Update* 6 Punks Attack Mentally Disabled Woman; Post on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownboybilly View Post
There are Black people, and then there are Niggers.
Well, Which one?

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:19 PM
curvature's Avatar
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280
Re: *Update* 6 Punks Attack Mentally Disabled Woman; Post on Facebook

You ignore the example of another White Girl strangling her newborn like a hellish little witch, and discarding him like garbage.

Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-03-2012, 10:33 PM
pbaj12's Avatar
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:887
Join Date: Jan 2012
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss523
Re: *Update* 6 Punks Attack Mentally Disabled Woman; Post on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvature View Post
No you are wrong. It would not make the news.

You would have to live in my community to know what doesnt make the news - instead of speculating.
When people of the same race do bad things to people of the same race..it makes the news here. Just because you don't see it where you are doesn't mean these things go unnoticed every where.

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-04-2012, 07:02 AM
curvature's Avatar
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280
Re: *Update* 6 Punks Attack Mentally Disabled Woman; Post on Facebook

When a black person does something creepy - white people on this site jump on the opportunity to point out the race of the person, as if it were the intrinsic cause.

Does it work the other way? When a white person commits an atrocity, does it have to do with their whiteness?

White people do some twisted shit. Did Sandusky rape dozens of (mostly) underprivileged minority children because pedophilia is a white sickness?

Of course it is not.

I think it is just an opportunity for cowardly sheltered whites to hide behind laptops and fake names, and type rhetoric about Scary Black People, they would never have the balls to say face to face.

I know - for I have came in contact with thousands of whites in my lifetime, and not a single one has ever looked me straight in the eye and spoke their real thoughts about Black People.

Meanwhile historically imitate everything we say, wear, listen to, and it becomes your pop culture.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By curvature:
pbaj12
  #40  
Old 10-04-2012, 02:11 PM
pbaj12's Avatar
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:887
Join Date: Jan 2012
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss523
Re: *Update* 6 Punks Attack Mentally Disabled Woman; Post on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvature View Post
When a black person does something creepy - white people on this site jump on the opportunity to point out the race of the person, as if it were the intrinsic cause.
Well let me list the newest threads involving black people.
Sperm Donor Posts Video of Child Who Had Potty Accident in Shower As Punishment
Man Charged with Murder in 4-year-old’s Death
Woman Finds Out Husband Was Her Father Six Years After His Death
Mom Bullies Boy Who Bullied Son on School Bus
Woman Finds Ex-Boyfriend Living In Her Attic Over 12 Years After They Broke Up
Murder/Suicide at Hair Salon.....
Update to Wacko Who Decapitated 2 Year Old Son
Women Arrested For Kidnapping And Raping Men For Sperm
69 Year Old NY Man Throws Acid in Daughter's Face
Incubator Kills 2 Year Old Son, Then Herself

Of those 10 newest threads involving black people, how many do you think someone on this site says they did it because they were black? Everyone?
No, ZERO.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO