Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss234
Unconscious Farming - The Matrix is Here

Matrix-style vertical chicken farms:

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/...hicken-farming

I've posted my far share of crap here over the years, but I never make threads, I just had to share this with the DR community and see peoples opinions.

Imagine in 15 years time when they start finding excuses to use these on humans, such as for children with birth defects, or;
'the patient is experiencing severe pain, pain we have no cure for.....lets remove the pain receptor part of their brain and call it a day!'

Do they make a computer program that hooks up to the brain in which the chicken 'thinks' he is out in the wild?

So many questions, so many thoughts.....it's seems unnatural but at the same time, how do you feed the world when it's population just keeps growing and so many people have such a desire for meat.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:07 AM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:396
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1836
Re: Unconscious Farming - The Matrix is Here

i always thought all these sci-fi movies are just predictive programming for whats to come in the future.

The Following User Says Thank You to thissiteisfuckedup For This Useful Post:
Mr-Tape
Old 02-17-2012, 12:54 PM
collaredgirl65
Offline:
Smartest Retard
Poster Rank:127
Female

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8017

This 'Mr. Ford' is definantly a disturbed individual. And rightly, I think, scares me.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:00 PM
sevens7ar
Offline:
Poster Rank:1484
Male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss234

Quote:
Originally Posted by thissiteisfuckedup View Post
i always thought all these sci-fi movies are just predictive programming for whats to come in the future.
I kind of feel the movies are more like conditioning us to believe it isn't real or possible, then they can use their technology more freely.
If anyone questions it, the masses just suppresses them and says; don't be stupid 'it was just a movie'

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sevens7ar For This Useful Post:
MEMOR3X, SwampxLord
Old 02-18-2012, 04:56 AM
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:657

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss834

Don't we already have these in place for, oh, say coma victims?

Old 02-29-2012, 09:57 AM
Mr-Tape
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1642
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss201

Indeed they are conditioning us.

By the way, Coconut oil can wake up coma patients instantly by supporting the body with a backup for glucose, but it is of cause illegal since it is not recognized treatment. http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/coconut_oil.html
It also gets rid of herpes, stops Alzheimers and much more.
Apple Cider Vinegar kills all warts in one or two days, even genital; acne, allergies and more also. http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html
Baking Soda(sodium bicarbonate) kills cancer(fungal infection).

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Mr-Tape:
slash4321
Old 02-29-2012, 08:01 PM
slash4321
Offline:
Poster Rank:1446
Male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Tape View Post
Indeed they are conditioning us.

By the way, Coconut oil can wake up coma patients instantly by supporting the body with a backup for glucose, but it is of cause illegal since it is not recognized treatment. http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/coconut_oil.html
It also gets rid of herpes, stops Alzheimers and much more.
Apple Cider Vinegar kills all warts in one or two days, even genital; acne, allergies and more also. http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html
Baking Soda(sodium bicarbonate) kills cancer(fungal infection).
Yeah, i'm definitely going to listen to the opinion of "Ted from Bangkok" over that of an opion in a peer reviewed medical journal.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I laughed when I read, "Baking Soda(sodium bicarbonate) kills cancer". Could you cite an academic journal for further reference on that, after all, I could be wrong? Earth clinic is, and I quote, "your ideas, your experiences, your trials/errors/successes..." It's hardly the British Medical Journal.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:46 PM
scubahood
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:475

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1349

i think it's a good idea

why is everyone so concerned that their delicious chicken won't be able to experience the terrors of factory farming?

Old 03-01-2012, 12:01 AM
vexacon
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:403
Horny Male

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1774

Unconscious Farming is when you smoke way too much of the shit you're farming and become unconscious!

Old 03-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Mr-Tape
Offline:
Poster Rank:1642
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss201

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash4321 View Post
Yeah, i'm definitely going to listen to the opinion of "Ted from Bangkok" over that of an opion in a peer reviewed medical journal.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I laughed when I read, "Baking Soda(sodium bicarbonate) kills cancer". Could you cite an academic journal for further reference on that, after all, I could be wrong? Earth clinic is, and I quote, "your ideas, your experiences, your trials/errors/successes..." It's hardly the British Medical Journal.
Well it's time to wake up, cause everything is about money today. Dr. Tullio Simoncini have cured large amounts of cancer patients with sodium bicarbonate. He discovered that cancer is actually natural fungus within the body which forms colonies when the immune system gets suppressed; and what does kemo do? The rate of 5-year survivors after "successful cancer treatment" is 2%. Another man, Rick Simpson has also cured tons of cancer patients, with hemp oil. He claims that the THC is the killer, but after I discovered the much media mocked Dr. Tullio's cure(which there is clear proof of in the long list of youtube testimonies etc.), I realized that whats probably killing the cancer in Simpson's Hemp Oil(which you can also find countless testimonies of), is the natural anti-fungal element which exists in large quantities in cannabis. By the way, 80% of the earnings within the medicine industry comes from cancer medication and when natural products can't be patented and thereby sold for a shit-load of money, none with the money is going to support it.

Eg. Here is some different models of the Testatika: http://www.gewo.info/ve/Testatika-FE...a_pictures.htm, it can generate up to 3 KW from the static electricity in the air with two 50cm/ΓΈ collector wheels. Within the link is a picture of a 30 KW model also.
Explanation: http://www.rexresearch.com/testatik/testart.htm
Russian 300W "scrap/cans" replica: http://www.gewo.info/ve/Testatika-FED/Testatika.htm
You can harvest large amounts of energy from so many everywhere-available sources; electromagnetic pulses from space, ions penetrating from space, earths magnetic field just to name a few. No free energy device exists or can exist, by the way, since you cannot create energy, you have to take it from one or more of the many available sources. It has been possible to drive around, power/heat your house etc. till theoretical infinity for centuries. 1920+/-. RexResearch.com has a very big collection of suppressed technology patents/descriptions. What I wanted to say with all this is, that power companies, oil companies etc. does not have a huge interest in people being able to create their own energy, cure their "cancer" by themselves, heat their home with free energy etc. Anyone would be able to live independently(eg. exotic fruits/other foods, artificially lit for free in the basement).

People with money WILL spend them to insure their interests! A while ago I got rid of genital warts after being unsuccessful with traditional medicine, with fucking apple cider vinegar, in 2 days(THANKS TO EARTHCLINIC!). The creme I bought for 20X the prize of 750ml didn't work for shit(it was suppose to work in 3 months, what a fucking joke).

I really hope that you're going to check up on everything I've said, cause I have spend quite a while now writing this.