Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Unarmed Man with Hands Up Shot Dead by Deputies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
I just wonder, why would people (cops) knowing of previous Cops indictments, loss of jobs, and social demonetization, as well having knowledge that there are cameras everywhere, actually murder someone.
Because they think they are not going to get caught.

Nobody that thinks they are gong to get caught commits the crime anyway.

Look at the incident a few months ago where the cop shot the guy in the back that was running away. Then they planted evidence at the scene and filed false reports.
If not for the video, they would have gotten away with it.

Old 09-06-2015, 07:47 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
This reminds me of so many many many many other cases.

"He din do nuffin'!"

Ah coase he di'n't.
Yeah, and let's just forget what Zimmerman has been up to since that trial.

Zimmerman is by FAR the more violent of those two. It's just a matter of time until he kills someone else.

Old 09-07-2015, 05:17 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Yeah, and let's just forget what Zimmerman has been up to since that trial.

Zimmerman is by FAR the more violent of those two. It's just a matter of time until he kills someone else.
Shut up

You have no idea what Zimmerman would be like today if that incident never happened.

Before that day is there any proof he was violent?

I don't give a shit what he's done since, has nothing to do with the fact he was justified in shooting the thug.

Since then, maybe he has changed. Becoming famous under these circumstances would change most people. He and his family being constantly threatened, being forced to hide and watch your back. It's probably nearly impossible for him to find a good job.

And you're sitting here judging him.

Like you have any clue what he's been forced to go through. And you're still holding Travon Martin's hand. Like you know anything about him, the media and the activist tried to hide anything bad about him. Just like they did Michael Brown.

Remember how all those people including you freaked out because they released the video of him robbing the store. As if that didn't matter at all. But those same people dug back to Darren Wilson's 1st birthday looking for dirt on him.

You are so easily persuaded by the media you follow. Just by reading your comments it's easy to tell what media you embrace..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, slyksleevemuckyey
Old 09-08-2015, 12:00 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Shut up

You have no idea what Zimmerman would be like today if that incident never happened.

Before that day is there any proof he was violent?

I don't give a shit what he's done since, has nothing to do with the fact he was justified in shooting the thug.

Since then, maybe he has changed. Becoming famous under these circumstances would change most people. He and his family being constantly threatened, being forced to hide and watch your back. It's probably nearly impossible for him to find a good job.

And you're sitting here judging him.

Like you have any clue what he's been forced to go through. And you're still holding Travon Martin's hand. Like you know anything about him, the media and the activist tried to hide anything bad about him. Just like they did Michael Brown.

Remember how all those people including you freaked out because they released the video of him robbing the store. As if that didn't matter at all. But those same people dug back to Darren Wilson's 1st birthday looking for dirt on him.

You are so easily persuaded by the media you follow. Just by reading your comments it's easy to tell what media you embrace..
Right, let's blame Zimmerman's domestic abuse and violent behaviour on the trial
Everybody knows that Zimmerman is an aggressive, gun happy asshole now. It's well documented. Does anyone other than you still think that poor, innocent little Georgie wasn't the aggressor? Lol. 4 domestic abuse arrests now......

I have never said that Michael Brown didn't deserve what happened. It's two completely different circumstances.
There is absolutely nothing in common with these two incidents.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By rob666:
slyksleevemuckyey
Old 09-09-2015, 08:52 PM
rr081008
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9668
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss9

Quote:
Originally Posted by souris View Post
you'd have to be a state-sponsored cunt to actually joke about this and defend the cops' action of shooting a man while he had his arms up in the air. Under that fuckin scenario, that dude could be ANY one of us.
I live in San Antonio and now the sheriff is saying that they somehow have a video showing that he had a knife in his hands. Even the local press is piling on this guy saying that he wanted to be shot. I don't care, his hands were up, he did not charge at the cops.

Old 09-09-2015, 09:17 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534