Quoted: 6778 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683
Re: Unarmed Man with Hands Up Shot Dead by Deputies

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Just when I think I've seen the true level of your idiocy, you surprise me.

He had his fucking hands in the air. If that's not giving up then WTF is?
You wasn't there. The video sucks and you can't hear anything.

Like I said he put his hands down right about the time he was shot. Whether it was before or after the shot, you don't know. You don't know all the facts. I'm sure whatever happens will be the right thing.

Regardless, you're welcome to have your opinion. I don't understand why you're drawn to verbally insult others who don't hold your same exact view.

You realize you could just say " this is what I think" without all the you're stupid bs

That's the reason I screw with you in the water cooler. Because you're a hothead, who can't handle debate.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 09-02-2015, 11:19 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
What resisting? What the hell are you talking about. You must have the inside fucking scoop because we don't. You can't tell jack shit from that vid but you are making assumptions as per the norm for you. The only reason I can't say whether he did wrong or not is that I can't see what his left hand is doing.
Or can you tell me Nicky? Can you see when he puts his right hand up what his left hand is doing?

Go ahead and watch the vid again pffftttttttttt.

What resisting? Are you serious? When a cop says get on the ground, and you don't. News Flash: That's resisting..

The video doesn't show the entire confrontation, it appears to have been going on before the video started.

And I'd bet those cops gave him several commands during that confrontation. And every single one he didn't follow is resisting.

You don't have to be there to know the cops wanted him to lay down so they could cuff him. They probably told him to face away from them and get on the ground. Probably many times.

So yes running or otherwise disobeying a police officers lawful orders is resisting. I guess I do have the inside scoop.

Oswald2001
Old 09-02-2015, 11:46 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9781 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post

What resisting? Are you serious? When a cop says get on the ground, and you don't. News Flash: That's resisting..

The video doesn't show the entire confrontation, it appears to have been going on before the video started.

And I'd bet those cops gave him several commands during that confrontation. And every single one he didn't follow is resisting.

You don't have to be there to know the cops wanted him to lay down so they could cuff him. They probably told him to face away from them and get on the ground. Probably many times.

So yes running or otherwise disobeying a police officers lawful orders is resisting. I guess I do have the inside scoop.
Jesus fucking Christ I am glad I don't live in your version of utopia. I guess tasers are ineffective yes? Let me guess they may not have had them at hand. I suppose I am now a Liberal because I can see right from wrong. Go shake hands with Oswald.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
rob666, winvens
Old 09-02-2015, 11:59 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Of course there won't be "outrage" of this, the focus is not even to address police brutality, it is more so to shine a false light of racism and incite the white boogiman man fear in to black people.

Of course the media, uses the per-capita twist, to put emphasis on the fact that they are 7.1 time likely to be shot by a police officer than a white, but they fail to enlighten us to the fact they get that 7.1 odds, from the database that says that they are 7.1 more likely to commit a crime, than a white person.
I didn't say anything about racism. Who's bringing that into this? This is issue of police brutality.

Old 09-03-2015, 12:01 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:

Right, because you can clearly hear the police officer tell him to get on the ground and everybody knows that if you don't get on the ground fast enough, it's clearly a threat worthy of lethal force

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, BryanXavier
Old 09-03-2015, 12:02 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4584 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11734

Quote:
I didn't say anything about racism. Who's bringing that into this? This is issue of police brutality.
Did I quote you? If I did, my bad. It was a general statement to the original post.

Old 09-03-2015, 12:03 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
You wasn't there. The video sucks and you can't hear anything.

Like I said he put his hands down right about the time he was shot. Whether it was before or after the shot, you don't know. You don't know all the facts. I'm sure whatever happens will be the right thing.

Regardless, you're welcome to have your opinion. I don't understand why you're drawn to verbally insult others who don't hold your same exact view.

You realize you could just say " this is what I think" without all the you're stupid bs

That's the reason I screw with you in the water cooler. Because you're a hothead, who can't handle debate.
The only reason anyone in the watercooler even acknowledges you is because they feel sorry for you.

You're a liar and an overall piece of self important shit.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
BadmouthBetty, winvens
Old 09-03-2015, 12:03 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10548

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post

Of course the media, uses the per-capita twist, to put emphasis on the fact that they are 7.1 time likely to be shot by a police officer than a white, but they fail to enlighten us to the fact they get that 7.1 odds, from the database that says that they are 7.1 more likely to commit a crime, than a white person.

How dare you suggest that criminal behavior may result in direct consequences!

Das raciss!

Next, you'll dare to insinuate the ridiculously non-Afrocentric, totally foreign and quite frankly...odious...concept of "responsibility" into the dialogue.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1%20a%20a%20Black%20Power%2001.JPG  

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
Old 09-03-2015, 12:19 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
Jesus fucking Christ I am glad I don't live in your version of utopia. I guess tasers are ineffective yes? Let me guess they may not have had them at hand. I suppose I am now a Liberal because I can see right from wrong. Go shake hands with Oswald.
Good grief

Oswald2001
Old 09-03-2015, 12:24 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683

Quote:
Right, because you can clearly hear the police officer tell him to get on the ground and everybody knows that if you don't get on the ground fast enough, it's clearly a threat worthy of lethal force
Ok dude. You're right. I'm sure the cop was asking him how to make a good red sauce.

You can ignore the facts, that's your thing. I'm not trying this case, I trust we'll know after the investigation what exactly happened.

I don't think the cop decided he wanted to just murder this guy.

You obviously do.

Does that make you angry?

Oswald2001