Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss115
Re: Umpqua Community College Shooting in Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Knowing fully that many despise it enough to attack it, does the federal government have to keep putting day cares front and center at ground level in all of their high-profile buildings? And behind mirrored glass, no less, as was the case at the Murrah Building?

McVeigh stated multiple times that had he been aware of the day care, he would've aborted and come up with a new plan.
His friend Nichols, however, states McVeigh knew all about the kids, and he just didn't care.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nofreakinwaydude For This Useful Post:
bushbarbie, shoelessjojackson
Old 10-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
Wow....you're either a major troll or you're just as fucked up as McVeigh was.
Neither. How many innocent people do you think are going to die when this country finally explodes as a result of what the powers-that-be are intentionally doing to us?

The body count at the Murrah Building will be a drop in the bucket by comparison. There's a point at which the realist mind has to accept the inevitability of such things.

Old 10-02-2015, 09:08 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
The Untrollable

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
That's what the terrorist want you to believe. They do it for their own selfish reasons. They don't give a fuck about you. I never understood why so many people glorify killers. He would've considered you 'collateral damage.' Way to kiss the devil's ass. Not me son.
Blah blah blah.

I never exempted myself from that equation. If it happens to me, then it happens. OFW.

Old 10-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
The Untrollable

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofreakinwaydude View Post
His friend Nichols, however, states McVeigh knew all about the kids, and he just didn't care.
And I'm sure that admission factored greatly into Nichols getting a separate trial.

Old 10-02-2015, 09:25 PM
Nofreakinwaydude
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2372

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss115

Quote:
And I'm sure that admission factored greatly into Nichols getting a separate trial.
Exactly, the point is we are left to believe what we want to. Whether he knew about the kids or not, the fact of the matter is they died as a result of his fanaticism. That's what's set in stone, that's what is truth.

Old 10-02-2015, 10:34 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss12567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofreakinwaydude View Post
Not only that, but in an interview I watched with him, he was asked if he had any remorse at all and he said no. So that would include the children as well.

Old 10-02-2015, 10:36 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss12567

Quote:
Neither. How many innocent people do you think are going to die when this country finally explodes as a result of what the powers-that-be are intentionally doing to us?

The body count at the Murrah Building will be a drop in the bucket by comparison. There's a point at which the realist mind has to accept the inevitability of such things.
You sound like those idiots that claim the world is ending. America isn't going anywhere and you can't sit there and justify heinous crimes like these. There is a reason everyone is disagreeing with you; because you're making excuses for mass killing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
bushbarbie, Katwoman
Old 10-02-2015, 10:56 PM
xCellarxDoorx
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2431

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss110
Re: Umpqua Community College Shooting by Chris Harper Mercer

Fuuuuuuuuuuck. C'mon D.R. ~! I came here to see corpses of these "Young Men and Women, shot down in the 'prime' of their Lives"...Dear fucking MERCY I'm so sick of that shitty explanation tied to, what is more often than not confirmed, to have been the correct handling of affluent...Oops, LOL..."Community College"...In THIS case, "sorta-kinda affluent"...WOW...All White - errr...except for Egg Foo Young amidst the now rotting.

This happens LITERALLY, EVERY DAY in large Cities filled with...GASP!...MINORITIES!! Coming from One whom is as White as a glass of fucking ice cold Milk, I've never seen One single Caucasian give one single bit of a fuck. In fact, literally the opposite. It's ENCOURAGED. So fuck these corpses, the killer, this bumfuck shit School, ALL of Cadaver's Families, and the act of existence in this World, or whatever the fuck You want to call it at the very top. Life exists only to Die. We ALL experience loss someday. Better get it the fuck out of Your way sooner, rather than later!

"They had the World at their fingertips..." Better make that Adipocere at their fingertips. "The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, the worms play pinochle on their snout!" Sing it with Me now!

In conclusion, Fuck these People. Death is a part of Life. What makes ME want to Cry and shake My fists at a non-existent "Dog", is that this piece of shit "Killer" dumbass didn't even give the "OINK OINK OINK's" an even close "piss-pants" situation, much less killing one of them; His dumbass dying almost immediately after encountering Piggies and summarily shitting His pants. MORESO I cry for the fact that We FINALLY had another chance for some random idjit to...once again...Give Cho's masterful Work at V-Tech a run for it's money.

Sigh...........................Still waiting for the 33'rd body to drop!

The Following User Says Thank You to xCellarxDoorx For This Useful Post:
commondenom
The Following 4 Users Disliked xCellarxDoorx For This Post:
Arkoquisa, BryanXavier, Desensitisation, flangemanager
Old 10-03-2015, 01:07 AM
Arkoquisa
Offline:
King of East Texas
Poster Rank:272
XY
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 724 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3066

What a complete piece of shit, same goes for those who told him to do it in that one forum.

FFS, college is for learning, not socializing. Get good grades,read books, work your ass off, and smash puss. Stupid child

This is one of the reasons why I, and many others I knew, risked expulsion, and carried weapons on campus. I also had to drive through a part of Houston I called little Liberia, so that was another reason why I carried lots of big ass go fuck yourself blades.

Old 10-03-2015, 01:12 AM
Arkoquisa
Offline:
King of East Texas
Poster Rank:272
XY
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 724 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3066

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCellarxDoorx View Post
Fuuuuuuuuuuck. C'mon D.R. ~! I came here to see corpses of these "Young Men and Women, shot down in the 'prime' of their Lives"...Dear fucking MERCY I'm so sick of that shitty explanation tied to, what is more often than not confirmed, to have been the correct handling of affluent...Oops, LOL..."Community College"...In THIS case, "sorta-kinda affluent"...WOW...All White - errr...except for Egg Foo Young amidst the now rotting.

This happens LITERALLY, EVERY DAY in large Cities filled with...GASP!...MINORITIES!! Coming from One whom is as White as a glass of fucking ice cold Milk, I've never seen One single Caucasian give one single bit of a fuck. In fact, literally the opposite. It's ENCOURAGED. So fuck these corpses, the killer, this bumfuck shit School, ALL of Cadaver's Families, and the act of existence in this World, or whatever the fuck You want to call it at the very top. Life exists only to Die. We ALL experience loss someday. Better get it the fuck out of Your way sooner, rather than later!

"They had the World at their fingertips..." Better make that Adipocere at their fingertips. "The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, the worms play pinochle on their snout!" Sing it with Me now!

In conclusion, Fuck these People. Death is a part of Life. What makes ME want to Cry and shake My fists at a non-existent "Dog", is that this piece of shit "Killer" dumbass didn't even give the "OINK OINK OINK's" an even close "piss-pants" situation, much less killing one of them; His dumbass dying almost immediately after encountering Piggies and summarily shitting His pants. MORESO I cry for the fact that We FINALLY had another chance for some random idjit to...once again...Give Cho's masterful Work at V-Tech a run for it's money.

Sigh...........................Still waiting for the 33'rd body to drop!
Can you please contact a mod, and request a self ban.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arkoquisa For This Useful Post:
BostonPancake, BryanXavier, flangemanager, mrmojo, Pigeon, sunairco