Go Back  

Umpqua Community College Shooting by Chris Harper Mercer 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #91  
Old 10-02-2015, 07:40 PM
shoelessjojackson's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:348
BULL
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2117
Re: Umpqua Community College Shooting in Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Knowing fully that many despise it enough to attack it, does the federal government have to keep putting day cares front and center at ground level in all of their high-profile buildings? And behind mirrored glass, no less, as was the case at the Murrah Building?

McVeigh stated multiple times that had he been aware of the day care, he would've aborted and come up with a new plan.

Bullshit.

Timothy McVeigh was trained as a soldier. And what do soldiers do? Recon. He had gathered enough information about his target and how to carry out his mission. McVeigh knew what was at stake. He was angry, and took it out on people who had nothing to do with his circumstances. You would actually believe or take the words of a terrorist to justify his actions? You are a weak person. Shame on you and any other sympathizers or collaborators of mass-murderers or any other murderer for that matter. It's those people that are the real parasite and plague to society.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
bushbarbie
The Following Users Disliked This Post By shoelessjojackson:
commondenom
  #92  
Old 10-02-2015, 07:48 PM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: Umpqua Community College Shooting in Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
You'd be singing a different tune if one of your relatives or friends were in that building that day. Or any other place that fell victim to the wrath of these sorry son's of bitches that couldn't get laid.

Has anyone else noticed a trend here? Why is it that all these "lone wolf" attacks are usually committed by rejects unable to get any love?

Is lack of pussy what drives these over-analyzing simpletons to kill innocent people?

No sympathy for the devil.

Metal Mike you say that the people in the OKC bombing deserved to die? Your pathetic.
No, I'd be wondering what was so wrong about my government that the orders it gave McVeigh while he was serving in Iraq caused him to turn against it with such determination and ideological rage.

But then again, none of my friends or family -- with the exception of a few who entered and have long since left military service -- would ever go to work for the federal government, so no one I know or am close to would have lost their life in that incident. And even if they had, my ideologies are not subject to variables such as emotional convenience. Such resolve and personal integrity would be more accessibly exemplified by say, a woman who testified before Congress AGAINST gun control after her parents were killed in the Luby's massacre in Texas.

Your analogy about sexual desperation is also just as short-sighted and assuming of weakness as your "if it had happened to you" argument, so much so that it approaches projection. It's pretty much just mental masturbation on your part, a self-gratifying pat on the back that focuses on such a shallow and meaningless facet of life in an attempt to narrow down the big picture causes of tragedies such as this one for the express purpose of making them easier for simple and lazy minds to digest.


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
commondenom
  #93  
Old 10-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: Umpqua Community College Shooting in Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
Bullshit.

Timothy McVeigh was trained as a soldier. And what do soldiers do? Recon. He had gathered enough information about his target and how to carry out his mission. McVeigh knew what was at stake. He was angry, and took it out on people who had nothing to do with his circumstances. You would actually believe or take the words of a terrorist to justify his actions? You are a weak person. Shame on you and any other sympathizers or collaborators of mass-murderers or any other murderer for that matter. It's those people that are the real parasite and plague to society.
Not all soldiers are trained to recon. McVeigh, if I remember correctly, was a gunner of some type. So if you want to employ his military service in your argument, you may want to consider that he did what gunners do: acquired his target, and serviced it.

I'm also pretty sure he had never even been inside the Murrah Building. But either way, you'd rather demonize a single human being than an entire government that has no qualms when it comes to using the children of its employees as human shields.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
commondenom
  #94  
Old 10-02-2015, 08:00 PM
shoelessjojackson's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:348
BULL
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2117
Re: Umpqua Community College Shooting in Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
No, I'd be wondering what was so wrong about my government that the orders it gave McVeigh while he was serving in Iraq caused him to turn against it with such determination and ideological rage.

But then again, none of my friends or family -- with the exception of a few who entered and have long since left military service -- would ever go to work for the federal government, so no one I know or am close to would have lost their life in that incident. And even if they had, my ideologies are not subject to variables such as emotional convenience. Such resolve and personal integrity would be more accessibly exemplified by say, a woman who testified before Congress AGAINST gun control after her parents were killed in the Luby's massacre in Texas.

Your analogy about sexual desperation is also just as short-sighted and assuming of weakness as your "if it had happened to you" argument, so much so that it approaches projection. It's pretty much just mental masturbation on your part, a self-gratifying pat on the back that focuses on such a shallow and meaningless facet of life in an attempt to narrow down the big picture causes of tragedies such as this one for the express purpose of making them easier for simple and lazy minds to digest.



Your avoiding the question, you said those people deserved to die. Aren't they just pawns the way McVeigh was a pawn in the Iraqi war? Why is McVeigh or any other mass-murderer superior or above these people? What entitles him to take someone else's life? If you support McVeigh so much, why aren't you picking up on where he left off?

"Those people deserved to die" Big talk from someone who wasn't there. Who couldn't even begin to comprehend the pain cause by this person.

Sure sexual desperation might seem like a way of simplifying things or a cop-out, but maybe it is that simple or logical. Even McVeigh himself confessed in an interview with 60 Minutes that he couldn't bag a piece of tail.

Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 10-02-2015, 08:10 PM
Nite's Avatar
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16114 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss88594
Re: Umpqua Community College Shooting in Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Knowing fully that many despise it enough to attack it, does the federal government have to keep putting day cares front and center at ground level in all of their high-profile buildings? And behind mirrored glass, no less, as was the case at the Murrah Building?

McVeigh stated multiple times that had he been aware of the day care, he would've aborted and come up with a new plan.
Oh okay so what you are saying is that your country is such a third world shithole that children should be in nuclear grade bunkers

Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 10-02-2015, 08:19 PM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: Umpqua Community College Shooting in Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post


Your avoiding the question, you said those people deserved to die. Aren't they just pawns the way McVeigh was a pawn in the Iraqi war? Why is McVeigh or any other mass-murderer superior or above these people. What entitles him to take someone else's life? If your support McVeigh so much, why aren't you picking up on where he left off?

"Those people deserved to die" Big talk from someone who wasn't there. Who couldn't even begin to comprehend the pain cause by this person.

Sure sexual desperation might seem like a way of simplifying things or a cop-out, but maybe it is that simple or logical. Even McVeigh himself confessed in an interview with 60 Minutes that he couldn't bag a piece of tail.
I comprehend a lot, jo. I also comprehend that it's all just meat and that life and death are inherently meaningless and without value. I also understand that one who has agreed to accept the King's shilling also agrees to share in his fate.

As for the kids and other non-employees who were there on other business that day? Oh fuckin' well. That's the cost of a tyrannical centralized government being allowed by the people to operate in a country founded on personal and state-level liberties, with the effects of the resulting socio-political equivalent to cognitive dissonance being often violent and explosive in their manifestation.

Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 10-02-2015, 08:24 PM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: Umpqua Community College Shooting in Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
Oh okay so what you are saying is that your country is such a third world shithole that children should be in nuclear grade bunkers
Not at all. You're just twisting my words like every other reflexive U.S.A. hater.

Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 10-02-2015, 08:52 PM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566
Re: Umpqua Community College Shooting in Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post

As for the kids and other non-employees who were there on other business that day? Oh fuckin' well.

Wow....you're either a major troll or you're just as fucked up as McVeigh was.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
bushbarbie, Katwoman
  #99  
Old 10-02-2015, 08:53 PM
shoelessjojackson's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:348
BULL
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2117
Re: Umpqua Community College Shooting in Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post

As for the kids and other non-employees who were there on other business that day? Oh fuckin' well. That's the cost of a tyrannical centralized government being allowed by the people to operate in a country founded on personal and state-level liberties, with the effects of the resulting socio-political equivalent to cognitive dissonance being often violent and explosive in their manifestation.

That's what the terrorist want you to believe. They do it for their own selfish reasons. They don't give a fuck about you. I never understood why so many people glorify killers. He would've considered you 'collateral damage.' Way to kiss the devil's ass. Not me son.

Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 10-02-2015, 08:55 PM
shoelessjojackson's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:348
BULL
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2117
Re: Umpqua Community College Shooting in Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Not at all. You're just twisting my words like every other reflexive U.S.A. hater.


Such as your fellow comrade McVeigh does.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO