Go Back  

Ukraine Crisis, Arty Barrage Mariupol Downtown Middle of the Day..surreal 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #51  
Old 01-29-2015, 02:53 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Ukraine Crisis, Arty Barrage Mariupol Downtown Middle of the Day..surreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Obama increased the debt 106% in six years. He's still got practically two more years.
Which is hilarious, since he ran specifically targeting the debt as highly irresponsible.
But that was just another of the mountain of lies this President has told.
Ever read about *the controversial practice known as quantitative easing? I know the two dillweeds here haven't.

The government is using many artificial methods to prop up the economy. If the dillweeds read more than progressive website talking points they'd know that.
Holy mother of fuck you're stupid.

A few pages back you are giving all the credit to bush, saying that all Obama did was continue bush's policies which led to the economic recovery.

Now, you're bashing Obama for the debt that's accumulated under his presidency.

The part of this that shows your level of idiocy is that the bailouts and stimulus were started under the bush presidency, and are largely responsible for the increased debt load........ That and a bullshit war that was paid for with a tax cut in the bush years, Medicare for seniors that was signed into law under the bush years, with no plan in place to pay for it

Not to mention all the bandwidth you've wasted shitting all over the economic policies Obama has gone with, that has brought your economy around 180 degrees....... Now that it's shown to be effective, you're trying to give the credit to bush

You're really not good at anything are you? Failed at being a fake soldier, failed stalker, failed at even the most basic comprehension of reality.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 01-29-2015, 04:29 PM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Ukraine Crisis, Arty Barrage Mariupol Downtown Middle of the Day..surreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I'm reading that now. It's very interesting.
Isnt it just? Did you read about "the black hole" caused by the demise of the USSR? Zbigniew Brzezinski knew the writing was on the wall way back then.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
niknik
  #53  
Old 01-30-2015, 12:10 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Ukraine Crisis, Arty Barrage Mariupol Downtown Middle of the Day..surreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Holy mother of fuck you're stupid.

A few pages back you are giving all the credit to bush, saying that all Obama did was continue bush's policies which led to the economic recovery.

Now, you're bashing Obama for the debt that's accumulated under his presidency.

The part of this that shows your level of idiocy is that the bailouts and stimulus were started under the bush presidency, and are largely responsible for the increased debt load........ That and a bullshit war that was paid for with a tax cut in the bush years, Medicare for seniors that was signed into law under the bush years, with no plan in place to pay for it

Not to mention all the bandwidth you've wasted shitting all over the economic policies Obama has gone with, that has brought your economy around 180 degrees....... Now that it's shown to be effective, you're trying to give the credit to bush

You're really not good at anything are you? Failed at being a fake soldier, failed stalker, failed at even the most basic comprehension of reality.
This is the one. The dumbest post on a forum thus far. All you've done is prove you don't know what you're even talking about.
You have said you're a grown up. But you don't act like one.
All you've done here is give Obama credit for everything that's gone right, and blame Bush for anything that went wrong.
And what's funny is that's exactly the propaganda that the far left pushes. And as I've already shown, you are a tool. Nothing you said above is correct, it's just far left lies.
Pretty pathetic.

Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01-30-2015, 12:19 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Ukraine Crisis, Arty Barrage Mariupol Downtown Middle of the Day..surreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
This is the one. The dumbest post on a forum thus far. All you've done is prove you don't know what you're even talking about.
You have said you're a grown up. But you don't act like one.
All you've done here is give Obama credit for everything that's gone right, and blame Bush for anything that went wrong.
And what's funny is that's exactly the propaganda that the far left pushes. And as I've already shown, you are a tool. Nothing you said above is correct, it's just far left lies.
Pretty pathetic.
Stick to what you do best, disrespecting your soldiers and stalking people.

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-30-2015, 03:17 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Ukraine Crisis, Arty Barrage Mariupol Downtown Middle of the Day..surreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Stick to what you do best, disrespecting your soldiers and stalking people.
Stalking? You mean like replying to your jealous filled Butt-hurt rage?
So replying to your ignorant statements is stalking, then what the fuck are you doing? You reply to all my post, saying the same shit because you got nothing else. So by your own definition you're a stalker.
Maybe you should get a job stop being a loser.

Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01-30-2015, 04:14 PM
Xfactor's Avatar
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male
Join Date: May 2009
Contributions: 4
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10960
Re: Ukraine Crisis, Arty Barrage Mariupol Downtown Middle of the Day..surreal

Look like the commander in chief is sweeping it under the rug.

__________________
In this horrendous hath? Drowned in her hole.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 01-30-2015, 07:11 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Ukraine Crisis, Arty Barrage Mariupol Downtown Middle of the Day..surreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Stalking? You mean like replying to your jealous filled Butt-hurt rage?
So replying to your ignorant statements is stalking, then what the fuck are you doing? You reply to all my post, saying the same shit because you got nothing else. So by your own definition you're a stalker.
Maybe you should get a job stop being a loser.
Ok SGT

Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-31-2015, 12:24 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ukraine Crisis, Arty Barrage Mariupol Downtown Middle of the Day..surreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
No Poo you're the ignorant one because you create false arguments. America is very much in the middle of the Ukrainian crises. And Russia is our bitter enemy, which Obama proved he thought his presence alone was enough to curb the disdain they have for America. His reset button was an epic failure and proof he's out of his league.
Remember when Romney said Russia was our biggest geo political enemy? Obama mocked him as being not in touch with reality Now who's the one out of touch

Economy isn't out of recession. If it was the Fed would raise interest rates
Again with no basic concept of economics.. Even though the recession is technically over based on the numbers, the interest rate doesn't raise until we are back at equilibrium. GDP = consumption + investments + government spending is equilibrium.

I'm making false arguments? How is anything I said a false argument? If you can't understand the basic concepts of inflation you're a lost cause. 18.5% increase in the Debt to GDP ratio under Obama. 27.8% in total Debt to GDP under Bush. Either you're too dumb to understand or too dumb to check the numbers yourself.

Have you seen the new and improved Romney?
http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/pr...e-electulation

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
rob666
  #59  
Old 01-31-2015, 12:25 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ukraine Crisis, Arty Barrage Mariupol Downtown Middle of the Day..surreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfactor View Post
Look like the commander in chief is sweeping it under the rug.
What would you want him to do? More than economic sanctions? Nuclear war?

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
rob666
  #60  
Old 02-02-2015, 02:18 PM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Ukraine Crisis, Arty Barrage Mariupol Downtown Middle of the Day..surreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Stalking? You mean like replying to your jealous filled Butt-hurt rage?
So replying to your ignorant statements is stalking, then what the fuck are you doing? You reply to all my post, saying the same shit because you got nothing else. So by your own definition you're a stalker.
Maybe you should get a job stop being a loser.
Awww hey guys try and keep on topic; if you want to fight go to the WC dont hijack this interesting thread, please?

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO