ALPHA MALE

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1042
UDA Man Colin 'Bap' Lindsay Murdered in Samurai Sword Horror in Belfast

A close friend of UDA boss Jackie McDonald has been killed in a gruesome samurai sword attack that has left a south Belfast estate in shock.

The victim has been named locally as Colin 'Bap' Lindsay, with Mr McDonald explaining: "I was told there was a lot of blood."

However, he was not allowed into the Kirkistown Walk bungalow in the Belvoir estate while PSNI officers gathered evidence.

Another man was rushed to hospital where he was last night in a critical condition. Sources have told the Belfast Telegraph he lost an arm in the attack.

Belfast Health Trust confirmed that the man had been taken to the Royal Victoria Hospital from the scene.
The Ambulance Service said it had received a call to attend the scene at 8.20 last night.

A third man has been arrested.It is believed that all three men had been known to each other and had been drinking together before a sword was produced.

The incident is not being linked to any dispute or feud within loyalism.
One source described it as like "a scene from a Hollywood movie".

An angry crowd of up to 60 people gathered outside the bungalow after the killing.

A window in the side of the residence was smashed.

Armed PSNI response units rushed to the scene which was cordoned off last night.

While the dead man had not been formally identified last night, it is understood that he had been a senior member of the UDA in South Belfast in the past.

Mr McDonald said: "When I was at the scene there was one confirmed dead and seriously injured and taken to hospital, but there had not been a positive identification of either.

"I was with the family of the man who lives at the bungalow.

"They were very concerned and upset, and very distressed.
"I offered to go into the bungalow and identify the body for the sake of the families.

"But the police told me that the Scenes of Crimes officers were present and no one was allowed in.

"I was told there was a lot of blood.

"My understanding is that the person responsible had used a samurai-type sword.

"Both men are personal friends and my thoughts are with the families and I hope that the injured man makes a full recovery.

"As I left the scene, people were still waiting for news on the identification of the man in the bungalow."

PSNI Inspector John Murray said last night: "Police inquiries are at an early stage and are ongoing into this incident.

"There are no further details at present."

http://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news...-31363507.html

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
fast%20attack714JPG.jpg  

-Murder%207714JPG_4_3.jpg  

alk%20murder%20184JPG.jpg  

2015-07-09_new_11020259_I2.JPG  

2015-07-09_new_11020302_I1.JPG  

The Following User Says Thank You to blaze915 For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull