Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss61206
Two 15-year-old, Female Students Dead in Murder Suicide Glendale High School

Quote:
GLENDALE, AZ - Two teenagers at a Glendale high school were killed Friday morning in what police are identifying as a murder-suicide.

Glendale police spokesperson Tracey Breeden said officers responded to calls of a shooting at Independence High School near 75th and Glendale avenues just before 8 a.m., right around the time school is scheduled to begin for the day.

Police found two 15-year-old female sophomores lying next to each other on campus, each dead from a single gunshot wound, said Breeden. A weapon was found next to them.

Breeden said a suicide note was also located at the scene, leading detectives to believe one of the teens shot the other before turning the gun on herself.

Teacher Phuong Kieu identified her sister May as one of the victims. Police have not yet confirmed the victims' identities.

According to Breeden, the investigation has revealed the two girls were very close friends and appeared to also be in a relationship.

Police referred to the situation as an "isolated incident," and were quick to reassure parents that their children "are safe" and that this was not an active shooter-type situation.

Detectives say they are not looking for any other suspects or persons of interest.

A student says she was shocked to learn that two teens died in a shooting at her school.

Senior Lanie Walter said Friday that the shooting was heartbreaking because "everyone is so loving" at Independence High School.

She says she heard ambulances on her way to the campus in Glendale but didn't think much of it until her first class went on lockdown.

She called her parents to tell them she was OK and said her mother was relieved because she had been watching the news.

The principal of Independence High School sent a letter to parents which reads:

It is with a heavy heart I inform you that a tragedy occurred at Independence High School today. Before the start of school today, two female students lost their lives while on campus.

The school was immediately placed in lock down and the Glendale Police Department responded quickly, assessing the safety of our students, faculty and staff.

The Glendale Police Department secured the scene and immediately began their investigation. We are working in partnership with the police department as the investigation continues.

As stated in the media press conference, this tragedy was an isolated incident. There was never an active shooter on campus and police are not searching for a suspect.

Our hearts and minds are with the families who lost their children today. We offer our deepest condolences. As an Independence community we will support the families and each other. We will be providing a team of social workers for our students and families tomorrow (Saturday, February 13).

They will be available from 9 a.m. to noon in the Media Center. As well, the team will be available to support students when they return to school on Tuesday.

We thank you for your support and understanding as our community deals with this tragedy.

Gov. Doug Ducey released the following statement as new information was released.

"As details of this morning's tragic shooting continue to be released, our hearts remain with the students, educators and families of Independence High School and the entire Glendale community."

He thanked first responders, police, teachers and school administrators for their "swift response and diligent work" to keep the area safe.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with them, with everyone on scene and with the community during this difficult time," his statement read.

Independence High School is part of the Glendale Union High School District. It joined the district in 1977, according to the school's website.

GUHSD has nine high schools that cater to 15,000 students in Phoenix and Glendale, according to its website.
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-wes...ce-high-school

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
dead.jpg  

Old 02-13-2016, 02:28 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567
Re: Two 15-year-old, Female Students Dead in Murder Suicide Glendale High Schoo

That's sad. Too bad they couldn't get any help.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Top Gear, winvens
Old 02-14-2016, 01:28 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

I said on this site not long ago that there is nothing worse than an angry man hating lesbian. Let me stress the word angry. I don't mean all lesbians. They are even more dangerous than angry gay males in relationships. This just goes to show you. I'll bet the parents of the murdered one isn't saying what a cute couple they are now, lol.

Obviously the parents were supportive of their relationship and no doubt raised them up teaching them lesbianism as a lifestyle they can choose. Even though gays originally got straights to support them by saying that gays are born that way, and it cannot be taught.

Apparently gay behavior was the ONLY behavior on earth that couldn't be taught according to them. We now know that was bullshit of course, but it's too late now. Lol. Whether you agree with being gay or not, the facts are that they have VERY serious issues.

They interviewed some of the other stupid twats that were their friends and they describe them as smart, nice, great people, etc. Lol. Yeah, with the exception of one being a murderer she's just fucking great huh? This is the kind of dumb bleeding hear bullshit that kids are being taught in school now. I also find it interesting that several people were interviewed, but they were ALL females. They went out of their way to not even show males in the background at the school.

The hypocrisy when it comes to women and gays is astounding. The principal honored them BOTH at their vigil and spoke of their contributions to the school, yada yada. It's amazing how angelic people who have died suddenly become.

Anyhow, what the fuck is wrong with the world when someone who shoots someone else and kills their self and they get celebrated? Have you EVER seen a male shoot a female, take his own life and then his life celebrated equally at the same vigil? Yet if they are gay, apparently that's a blessed thing. The world is so fucking hypocritical it's insane.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
HONDA_PHREAK, Oswald2001, tofuboy
The Following 5 Users Disliked azdesertsnake01 For This Post:
danielsan1971, Hotsauce, Raevynn, SammyCash, shiverpudlian
Old 02-14-2016, 02:47 AM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I said on this site not long ago that there is nothing worse than an angry man hating lesbian. Let me stress the word angry. I don't mean all lesbians. They are even more dangerous than angry gay males in relationships. This just goes to show you. I'll bet the parents of the murdered one isn't saying what a cute couple they are now, lol.

Obviously the parents were supportive of their relationship and no doubt raised them up teaching them lesbianism as a lifestyle they can choose. Even though gays originally got straights to support them by saying that gays are born that way, and it cannot be taught.

Apparently gay behavior was the ONLY behavior on earth that couldn't be taught according to them. We now know that was bullshit of course, but it's too late now. Lol. Whether you agree with being gay or not, the facts are that they have VERY serious issues.

They interviewed some of the other stupid twats that were their friends and they describe them as smart, nice, great people, etc. Lol. Yeah, with the exception of one being a murderer she's just fucking great huh? This is the kind of dumb bleeding hear bullshit that kids are being taught in school now. I also find it interesting that several people were interviewed, but they were ALL females. They went out of their way to not even show males in the background at the school.

The hypocrisy when it comes to women and gays is astounding. The principal honored them BOTH at their vigil and spoke of their contributions to the school, yada yada. It's amazing how angelic people who have died suddenly become.

Anyhow, what the fuck is wrong with the world when someone who shoots someone else and kills their self and they get celebrated? Have you EVER seen a male shoot a female, take his own life and then his life celebrated equally at the same vigil? Yet if they are gay, apparently that's a blessed thing. The world is so fucking hypocritical it's insane.
I won't make any serious effort to address this pile of shit post, it suffices to say YOU have issues too.

Azimuth, Broadjumper, crunch, cubenesis, danielsan1971, fredy, Hotsauce, Pigeon, SammyCash, shiverpudlian, SwanSong, winvens
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Top Gear:
azdesertsnake01
Old 02-14-2016, 01:50 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Yeah, if you're not happy with that post, I wouldn't expect you to give a long reply because there's not much you can say to debate it. You might not like it, but it's true. I don't form my points of view from political correctness. I form them from what I see. I don't ignore the obvious just because I'm a bleeding heart.

Perhaps I do have issues. But not serious enough that I have shot someone in the head and then taken my own life!! ROFL! Apparently if I did that, I would gain your full support. So perhaps you have some issues of your own?

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
The Following 3 Users Disliked azdesertsnake01 For This Post:
Hotsauce, Raevynn, SammyCash
Old 02-14-2016, 08:52 PM
SwanSong
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:369
GenderFluid as Fuck & No Longer Afraid

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2006

This is so sad, because it was senseless and a temporary problem that could have been helped.
At this age, they probably had a romanticized "Romeo and Juliet" view of suicide, you know?

In addition, I fully support suicide for those who are terminally ill, or have no quality of life, suffer from severe mental illness, and have pursued all options for help, but have found none because their mental illnesses will only continue to worsen, as will their physical illnesses.
That kind of shit...nobody should have to just exist for 60 years in physical, mental and emotional worsening agony.
Let 'em be at peace. That's a permanent problem.

(rant over; don't ask me, please. I'm sure it's obvious)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SwanSong For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Oswald2001
Old 02-14-2016, 09:03 PM
wmbondurant
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:229

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1543 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss3868

Being in the young person is hard . As I'm sure being a gay you person , even harder. Love , regret , nostalgia, joy anger, sadness.
I guess it's to late for counseling .

Old 02-14-2016, 09:04 PM
wmbondurant
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:229

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1543 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss3868

Lord Jesus , I screwed the sentence up .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wmbondurant For This Useful Post:
Pigeon, Top Gear
Old 02-15-2016, 01:44 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Yeah, if you're not happy with that post, I wouldn't expect you to give a long reply because there's not much you can say to debate it. You might not like it, but it's true. I don't form my points of view from political correctness. I form them from what I see. I don't ignore the obvious just because I'm a bleeding heart.

Perhaps I do have issues. But not serious enough that I have shot someone in the head and then taken my own life!! ROFL! Apparently if I did that, I would gain your full support. So perhaps you have some issues of your own?
You form your opinion using good old ignorance.

In addition, if you want to kill yourself then kill yourself I don't give a fuck.

Pigeon, Raevynn, SammyCash, winvens
Old 02-15-2016, 05:24 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
You form your opinion using good old ignorance.

In addition, if you want to kill yourself then kill yourself I don't give a fuck.
I have spread more wisdom in a belch before than you are in your replies. But thanks for your opinion on my opinion. It is greatly valued!

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001