0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Twitter Doubles Down: Milo’s Podcast Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Didn't really play out like that.
But let's put it into perspective here.

Milo, a outspoken anti-feminist, anti-liberal, Briebert columnist that has made success on ruffling college tard's feathers for a year previously, criticizes a clearly feminist fueled Hollywood production, which by all rights isn't inciting any level of bullying. The people that bullied Leslie Jones did so on their own accord.
Leslie Jones went all victimized instead of simply shutting it out and not responding, which just fueled them even further.

Milo was simply the scapegoat so that Twitter seemingly took some form of "action"...
This all started a while back. He's been warned repeatedly that he's violating the terms of service, but I guess he feels that the martyr publicity outweighs being banned from Twitter. Sure looks like he's encouraging his followers to bully to me.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
image.jpeg  

Old 09-12-2016, 03:03 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11712

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
This all started a while back. He's been warned repeatedly that he's violating the terms of service, but I guess he feels that the martyr publicity outweighs being banned from Twitter. Sure looks like he's encouraging his followers to bully to me.
Twitter in itself is a pissing match for all sides of the coin. Unless you're in deep with what goes on there, you won't understand the context of events.

The downside to having 140 characters or less (add/minus qwerky meme) is they can be totally taken out of context, and used to paint a bad picture.

Aside from that, unless you're yourself part of the opposite sides of the tracks, you won't always see the harassment or agitations that comes from the other camp.

SJWs are just as brutal, or in many cases worse, than anything Milo could possibly represent. In the case of the lady in the opening article, she jumped head-first into the middle of it. Should have done like most responsable public figures did, and stayed clear of the bullshit.

Old 09-12-2016, 04:18 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Twitter in itself is a pissing match for all sides of the coin. Unless you're in deep with what goes on there, you won't understand the context of events.

The downside to having 140 characters or less (add/minus qwerky meme) is they can be totally taken out of context, and used to paint a bad picture.

Aside from that, unless you're yourself part of the opposite sides of the tracks, you won't always see the harassment or agitations that comes from the other camp.

SJWs are just as brutal, or in many cases worse, than anything Milo could possibly represent. In the case of the lady in the opening article, she jumped head-first into the middle of it. Should have done like most responsable public figures did, and stayed clear of the bullshit.
Milo lives for this kind of shit. He's a self described troll, that loves the publicity that comes out of situations like this. It's his claim to fame, and without his provocative comments and actions nobody would know who he is.

Old 09-12-2016, 04:43 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11712

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Milo lives for this kind of shit. He's a self described troll, that loves the publicity that comes out of situations like this. It's his claim to fame, and without his provocative comments and actions nobody would know who he is.
I agree. He chooses to be in the spotlight of politically driven controversy. Leslie also chose to be in the spotlight of the general public, chose to be an actor, and chose to take part in a controversial role.

So the only difference between the two, one is a spec on the blip, the other is part of a highly funded industry.

When you make those choices, it's best to grow a thicker skin.

BostonPancake
Old 09-12-2016, 10:06 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
I agree. He chooses to be in the spotlight of politically driven controversy. Leslie also chose to be in the spotlight of the general public, chose to be an actor, and chose to take part in a controversial role.

So the only difference between the two, one is a spec on the blip, the other is part of a highly funded industry.

When you make those choices, it's best to grow a thicker skin.
Making the choice to be a public figure means you're going to endure criticism, but there is a point where it becomes bullying.

That, coupled with repeated warnings, and some of Milos affiliations is my guess why he was banned. Twitter knew how he'd react to being banned, and no doubt knew it was playing into his hands.
But, I don't think Milo gave them a choice.

If I owned Twitter, I'd probably do the same thing based on his relationship with Greenberg alone. You have a guy inciting some pretty extreme views, that has connections to right wing terrorists, who's followers have shown that they're willing to harass Milos targets in an extremely disgusting manner.
Free speech is great, trolling is fun, but I wouldn't want my site to be his platform for this type of shit.
This is the kind of thing that some people don't see as trolling, and will take too far.

Meanwhile, Milo is laughing all the way to the bank.

Old 09-25-2016, 05:05 AM
fredy
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2208
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss128

Lol.
Its fucking twitter. who gives a shit. close the app and get on with your day. throwing pity parties online for cheap sympathy is funny. people need to grow up. sensitive dweebs

911 isnt a conspiracy bernie for president
the n word

The Following User Says Thank You to fredy For This Useful Post:
curvature
Old 09-25-2016, 08:14 PM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:349
BULL

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120

Who gives a shit

The Following User Says Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
curvature
Old 09-26-2016, 01:46 AM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Gavin McInnes destroyed him, that was amusing to watch.

The Following User Says Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
curvature
Old 10-06-2016, 11:07 PM
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts