Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Turks to Get Visa Free Travel

Saying Turkey likes ISIS is like saying America loved the Soviet Union.

Turkey just appreciates the help fighting their enemies. I like Turkey since they blew a Russian jet out of the air. That was pretty awesome.

Old 05-09-2016, 10:14 AM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post

Turkey just appreciates the help fighting their enemies. I like Turkey since they blew a Russian jet out of the air. That was pretty awesome.
Well turkey is a big USER....a big user of NATO perks....yet Turkey buys or allows the purchase of ISIS goods.....the flow of USUS money THE black market antiquities.

You are having animosity towards the wrong country.

Russia AINT NO ANGEL but Russia has contributed more to peace in that shitbed than has turkey.

a175
Old 05-09-2016, 10:17 AM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

AND A HAPPY VICTORY DAY CELEBRATION OF THE LIVES OF THE IMMORTAL REGIMENT!!!

Give Russia credit where credit is due.

Russia out of Europe
Germany Down
and REWRITE THE Russian AND EUROPEAN narratives TO FIT OUR western propaganda.

Old 05-09-2016, 11:46 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Well turkey is a big USER....a big user of NATO perks....yet Turkey buys or allows the purchase of ISIS goods.....the flow of USUS money THE black market antiquities.

You are having animosity towards the wrong country.

Russia AINT NO ANGEL but Russia has contributed more to peace in that shitbed than has turkey.
I don't think Russia even understands that region. I see it as Russia just trying to protect its interest.

I mean, Russia is bombing civilians. Like I previously said, you look on Russian media and there's dozens of stories about America accidentally bombing a doctor's without borders hospital.

And this is just days after Russia dropped a bomb on a doctor's without borders hospital.

Russia likes to pretend they're doing good work. And they hide all the bad they do. Because Putin controls free speech in his country.

Old 05-09-2016, 04:58 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post

No it isn't, as usual you want to be controversial. Shit you're so obvious.

I am done with your trolling attempts, you're not very bright. TA TA.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:08 PM
subhuman
Offline:
★☆☆☆☆
Poster Rank:268

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3091

UPDATE

Quote:
Turkey Threatens Europe: "Unless Visas Are Removed, We Will Unleash The Refugees"

With Europe hit by the biggest migrant crisis in decades, the EU and Ankara signed the migrant deal. According to the agreement, Turkey would take back refugees seeking asylum in the EU in exchange for a multi-billion euro aid package and some political concessions, including the visa-free regime.

For months Europe has had to appease Turkey's dictator, Recep Erdogan, yielding to every incremental demand. Turkey simply asks for more and more. One such example was chronicled earlier, "Turkey demands EU hands over €3bn for refugees" in which we read that "a row has erupted between Turkey and the EU over billions of pounds in aid for Syrian refugees, casting fresh doubt on a fragile deal to halt the flow of people towards Europe."

Erdogan's current argument is that he wants the money to be transferred over to him directly to dispense with as he pleases, while Europe insists that UN agencies oversee that the money be spent as designated for refugee needs. Of course, the only reason why Erdogan is confident he has leverage is because Turkey is currently hosting over 3 million Syrian refugees that is holding back from flooding into Europe once more, potentially resulting in the most acute episode of Europe's refugee crisis.

This potential onslaught of Europe-bound refugees is also Erdogan's biggest trump card: should Europe deny anything Turkey wants, he will simply open the gates, breaking the agreement between Turkey and EU, leading to spiraling political chaos of the type already seen in Austria and Germany where anti-immigrant parties have stormed higher in the political polls in recent months.

Confirming precisely that, was a warning by Kuzu, a high-ranking deputy for Turkey’s ruling AKP party and former adviser to President Erdogan, who said that Ankara will send migrants back to the EU if the European Parliament won’t grant visa-free travel to Turkish citizens. Kuzu made several statements: "The European Parliament will discuss the report that will open Europe visa-free for Turkish citizens. If the wrong decision is taken, we will unleash the refugees!" in what was an unmistakable threat.

He also told Bloomberg: "If Turkey’s doors are opened, Europe would be miserable."

As RT writes, it’s not the first time the deputy has threatened to flood Europe with over 2 million migrants from North Africa and Middle East, stranded in Turkish refugee camps."Finally the EU understood Turkey’s stake and loosened its purse strings. What did we say? ‘We will open the borders and set Syrian migrants on you’,” he wrote back in December 2015.

European Commission proposed to the European Parliament and the EU Council to lift visa restrictions for Turkish citizens, if Ankara fulfils five conditions by the end of June. They included:
  • Implement measures to prevent corruption
  • Hold talks on an operational agreement with Europol
  • Cooperate judicially with all EU member states
  • Bring data protection rules in line with EU standards
  • Revise terrorism legislation

It was the last condition that Turkey found particularly unacceptable. This followed a firm statement by Erdogan who told the EU on Friday that Turkey would not make the changes, declaring: "we're going our way, you go yours".

Turkey's clear rejection and insistence that it has all the required leverage, sets Europe and Turkey for what will be a dramatic showdown in which Turkey will either be appeased one more time, or his bluff will be called.

If the deal falls apart, Turkey will surely flood millions more in refugees who will unleash far more political havoc across Europe, and certainly Germany, than Greece ever could.

http://archive.is/9AECA (zerohedge)
I bet EU caves to the Turkroach's demands. Pic unrelated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1460995569335.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	685631

Old 05-12-2016, 03:37 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post

Well, I didn't realize we had a thing. But now that's it's over

Old 05-12-2016, 03:47 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post

I'm not very bright? Isis hasn't even began to be as murderous as the Soviets during ww2.

Yet we helped them do it. The Red army ravaged every community they came across. Much like isis. They took control over every town they marched into, just like isis. And they raped and murdered 20 times more people than isis.

But they were our ally. We supported them.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
subhuman